Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Conference Championship Games***

(01-24-2021, 07:13 PM)hb1148 Wrote: It was a valid call but why wait until THAT play to make the call? Looks like GB got Bradyed.

Agreed. Typical

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2021, 07:15 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Told you all. This is how it always works with the GOAT. Nobody had benefited from more of these than TB12.

(01-24-2021, 07:13 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-24-2021, 07:11 PM)enigma Wrote: King was tugging on him like he was in the Kentucky Derby

Like all game?

The calls they were letting go were the hand-fighting and the grey-area calls.

Don't let your impugned hatred for the man cloud your judgement, King was clearly yanking him like he was on a leash.

All of us can't stand Brady and his dominance, but be real here.

(01-24-2021, 07:13 PM)jagherd Wrote: Lol.  Yeah, it was the right call. He held on and pulled his jersey clean out of his pants.

But,, hard to make when they've been letting them play it out all game.

Not that clear though, the shirt was stretched out about 2 feet lol

Lol, man Fournette, you need some eyeglasses

(01-24-2021, 07:13 PM)jagherd Wrote: Lol.  Yeah, it was the right call. He held on and pulled his jersey clean out of his pants.

Good thing the sides weren't reversed. The refs would have called an 'untuck rule' where the defender is allowed to untuck the jersey of the receiver.

Brady vs Mahomes. All the weapons on both sides. Gonna be awesome.

History doesn't remember plays like that. That's how he slips through the cracks.

My point isn't Brady isn't a great QB. My point is he has been the benefactor of every possible situational advantage in his entire career.

Wow. TB playing the SB at home.

GREAT play by Godwin.

If they release him, he's my #1 target at WR.

GOAT!!!

(01-24-2021, 07:15 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Good thing the sides weren't reversed. The refs would have called an 'untuck rule' where the defender is allowed to untuck the jersey of the receiver.

Lol,, so true

Brady made Belicheck look good

(01-24-2021, 07:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Wow. TB playing the SB at home.

The media love will be nauseating.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2021, 07:22 PM by jagherd.)

(01-24-2021, 07:19 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: GOAT!!!

Yup. It's unbelievable. Leave the Patriots at 43 yrs old,, go to freaking Tampa Bay,, and get to a Superbowl by beating Saints and Packers on the road. 

It's crazy

(01-24-2021, 07:18 PM)enigma Wrote: GREAT play by Godwin.

If they release him, he's my #1 target at WR.

Same

Sick of Brady.

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2021, 07:30 PM by enigma.)

This next game will be very exciting to watch as well...

Obviously Mahomes, Hill, Kelce and co. will be electric but I am very impressed with Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs duo.

Glad Diggs finally managed to get on a team who can maximize his talent.

Happy for Arians also making it to the SB as a head coach.

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2021, 07:36 PM by Jags.)

Hendricks did it better.

(01-24-2021, 07:02 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-24-2021, 07:01 PM)jagherd Wrote: Kicking it?  Idk there

It's over. Tom Terrific going to another SB and Aaron Rodgers will be a free agent next season.

I don't think they can let go of A-Rod. Its $31 million dead cap this right now and $17 million dead cap before 2022.

(01-24-2021, 07:11 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: How late??!! Let them play then throw a flag on the most important play!

Fitting for Brady to go to yet another SB with a flag.

My biggest question is how was that pass catchable? I feel that part of the rule has just been forgotten by NFL referees over the past few years.