Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Superbowl LV Tampa Bay vs Kansas City ***

(01-25-2021, 04:37 PM)Tank Commander Wrote: Eric Fisher out.  This is a huge loss for the Chiefs.

I still can’t believe that guy turned out to be a decent player while the Joke flamed out

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This would be 3 straight for KC if Dee Ford didn't line up offsides the year before their SB Win crazy.
No Fun

gimme the chiefs by 4

Going to be an epic SB. Going to be going back and forth on who I like for this one

2 very good teams with top QB's, HCs and co-ordinators. I'm learning KC at the moment as they just find ways to win and I dont know if the Bucs can play that tight man coverage against those KC WR's.

But how many times do I have to learn, dont bet against Brady!

I'm just hoping for a good close game and not a snoozer blow-out.  It should be a good game and both teams deserve to be there.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(01-25-2021, 03:14 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [Image: E176841-B-0-FFF-4-A30-9-E0-E-6-C50-A22-C90-C4.jpg]

Go Chabbert!!

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2021, 08:31 PM by Jags.)

(01-25-2021, 08:22 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 03:14 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [Image: E176841-B-0-FFF-4-A30-9-E0-E-6-C50-A22-C90-C4.jpg]

Go Chabbert!!

Lacey Chabert??

[Image: 69780_v9_bb.jpg]

Anyone with a wife and Hallmark channel ought to know that gem!!

And that’s not even in the top 15 of pics I could’ve posted.

Mahomes, Hill,and Kelce will all be HOF's

I was pretty sure that if Mahomes couldn't go on Sunday vs the Bills cause of concussion protocal that the Chiefs would have their stand by COVID positive infector infect the whole team forcing the game to be postponed for a week.

(01-25-2021, 01:12 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 11:10 AM)Tank Commander Wrote: Kind of sick of KC and people gushing over how dominant they are.  They got their super bowl, time to move over.
so hope Tampa wins.

That’s right. Screw talent and skill. The SB should go to irrelevant regional allegiances.

Yeah I guess mostly may be a little strong. But in comparison to KC i feel like there is a considerable difference.

KC developed/drafted Hill, Kelce, Edwards-Hilaire, Mahomes, 3/5 of their Olinmen. I guess it is just me be but that feels like a lot more that Tampa.

Can't wait for the wings and drinks tomorrow...

Go Bucs!

(01-25-2021, 06:59 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: gimme the chiefs by 4

I second this.

its  another suck bowl for me. I can't stand the chiefs who are thiefs stealing tommack chop from flordia state,then on other side wie have fornate who has become a jerk,and talk bad about jags qbs. Minshew is a great qb put him behind a O-line thats strong,and see what happens and brady is a cry baby if his team isn't winning he crys to the ref everytime  things don't go  his way.  thenon top of it i got a friend texting me how its fixed for Tampa now because of brady.  who to root for tonight.

to bad there has to be a winner,i think i'll just cheer for a exciteing good game.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I hope (and think) Chiefs will win.

I don't like Brady since he has cheated before. Besides, if he wins his fans will not shut up for decades.
I don't want Fournette to win a SB.
I don't like Devin White nor Mike Evans, I think both are pricks.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

It's almost game time NFL Fans.

NH3...
"AZANE"

I really don't care who wins. Both Tampa and K.C. have scumbags on their team (Antonio Brown and Tyreek Hill,) so it's hard to root for either one.

Let's go Bucs

I don't really care who wins.  I'll somewhat root for Tampa Bay, but it won't hurt my feelings in any way if the Chefs pull it off.  I just hope that it's a good game and not a snoozer blowout.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I'm pulling for Mahomes.