Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Just when you thought it couldn't get any stranger.......

Target joins Costco in dropping coconut milk brand over forced monkey labor allegations

Target is the latest company to drop Chaokoh coconut milk over allegations of forced monkey labor.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, or PETA, said the retailer will no longer sell the product because of its alleged ties to monkey labor.

Chaokoh's Thai supplier is accused of forcing monkeys to pick coconuts from the trees, CNN reported

https://abc7ny.com/pets-animals/target-d...t3qH3T3xio
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Those monkeys need to UNIONIZE!!

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Monkey labor, aside from the racist joke some of you lesser people would make, why hasn’t TLC made a reality show about this? Why don’t I have a crew of monkeys? Heck, he/she can push the fisher price bubble making mower across people lawns. People would pay good money for that and provide the crew with moral support and comedy relief. I’ll hire one But, I must say, this is something I’ve already thought of and dismissed. Anyone know how to fly a drone upside???

LOL.  Wait until these morons figure out how dairy farmers get milk out of a cow.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(01-26-2021, 08:11 PM)Sneakers Wrote: LOL.  Wait until these morons figure out how dairy farmers get milk out of a cow.

You trying to put monkeys out of MORE work?

(01-26-2021, 07:49 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Target joins Costco in dropping coconut milk brand over forced monkey labor allegations

Target is the latest company to drop Chaokoh coconut milk over allegations of forced monkey labor.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, or PETA, said the retailer will no longer sell the product because of its alleged ties to monkey labor.

Chaokoh's Thai supplier is accused of forcing monkeys to pick coconuts from the trees, CNN reported

https://abc7ny.com/pets-animals/target-d...t3qH3T3xio

Doubt we'll see a stranger headline this week.

I say good!

Huh? There’s a monkey workforce?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(01-28-2021, 06:42 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Huh? There’s a monkey workforce?

I’m interested too!

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 04:26 AM by surfon.)

Yep been at the circus and the zoo for years. Thats ok tho.?....right?

I heard they were all about to get fired anyway because of all the monkeying around.

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 07:23 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(01-26-2021, 08:11 PM)Sneakers Wrote: LOL.  Wait until these morons figure out how dairy farmers get milk out of a cow.

I don't get it. What's wrong with how cow's are milked? 

[Image: milkingcow.jpg]

It's no different than a woman pumping breast milk. I've been around a lot of dairy operations and the cows don't seem to mind it at all. They come in the milk house and eat a little food while they stand there and let the machine pump away.

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 07:31 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

And they're coming to take our jobs! A bunch of immigrant Thai monkeys are in a caravan right now, seeking refuge as corporate America is forcing them to lose their employment. Biden has opened the borders and is gonna welcome them all in and make them U.S. citizens. Before you know it, this country is gonna be overrun by these creatures and their won't be any good jobs left for "real" Americans. LOL.

[Image: 021.gif]

(01-31-2021, 07:26 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

And they're coming to take our jobs! A bunch of immigrant Thai monkeys are in a caravan right now, seeking refuge as corporate America is forcing them to lose their employment. Biden has opened the borders and is gonna welcome them all in and make them U.S. citizens. Before you know it, this country is gonna be overrun by these creatures and their won't be any good jobs left for "real" Americans. LOL.

[Image: 021.gif]

It's serious............here's a group in a milking class.  It's also part of Biden's energy plan to fight climate change.  Conventional pumping systems require electricity, monkeys milk by paw.    
Plus think of all the new veterinarian jobs that will be created to provide them coverage under Obamacare.

[Image: Rdb276563d64cf593911cd1a7f97dcc2f?rik=a4...pid=ImgRaw]
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

For the record, I never thought it couldn't get any stranger.

Monkey Lives Matter!!

(02-02-2021, 07:30 PM)pwgj2882 Wrote: Monkey Lives Matter!!

Maybe your being racist, maybe you’re not.  I’m going to assume you’re not and not only agree but raise you! Monkeys need money too!

[Image: Mowing-Animal-Funny-Music-Motion-Fathers...g?sfrm=jpg]