Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Looking at the Bucs...I want that so much for us.

Our cross-state brethren. I like how they were built.  Brady was just the icing on the cake.  The truth is, that team was actually pretty good last year. Jameis threw 30 INTs and they still finished near .500. I like the young talent they've assembled on defense, particularly their LBs.  And obviously I love their WRs.  Arians is a great coach and I think Leftwich has done a great job too.  I would not be surprised to see him get a head coaching job within the next year.

With our Jags, we have a long way to go, but we have Trevor, and I pray we can build around him.  This town and the fans deserves a winner.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Smart HC + Quality QB = Success

Of course, they've got great resources to help Brady stay ahead of father time a while longer as well, and as you stated, the defense has its own merits.

The model in Jax will be different.
Hybrid coaching staff under first time NFL HC with a rookie sensation QB and (currently) lots of missing pieces on defense.
Youth will have to play a major role for our 2021 Jags. A number of first and second year starters will have to step up, and an "unproven HC" with personnel influence will have to prove his worth.

Arians, Brady, Evans etc were all bona fide coming in.

Devin White is the best MLB in the league. That guy is a big play just waiting to happen.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

(01-29-2021, 11:15 AM)JagFanFirst Wrote: Our cross-state brethren. I like how they were built.  Brady was just the icing on the cake.  The truth is, that team was actually pretty good last year. Jameis threw 30 INTs and they still finished near .500. I like the young talent they've assembled on defense, particularly their LBs.  And obviously I love their WRs.  Arians is a great coach and I think Leftwich has done a great job too.  I would not be surprised to see him get a head coaching job within the next year.

With our Jags, we have a long way to go, but we have Trevor, and I pray we can build around him.  This town and the fans deserves a winner.

I think Brady is a little more than 'icing on the cake'.  It's not often than one of the best, if not the best, quarterbacks become available.  I'm not so sure if you plug any other quarterback in on that team and they make the playoffs.  I guess we'll never know.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-29-2021, 11:15 AM)JagFanFirst Wrote: Our cross-state brethren. I like how they were built.  Brady was just the icing on the cake.  The truth is, that team was actually pretty good last year. Jameis threw 30 INTs and they still finished near .500. I like the young talent they've assembled on defense, particularly their LBs.  And obviously I love their WRs.  Arians is a great coach and I think Leftwich has done a great job too.  I would not be surprised to see him get a head coaching job within the next year.

Arians has done a great job there and he was lucky getting Bowles back as DC. They did the same great work in Arizona but had Carson Palmer. Once Bowles went to the Jets and injuries killed the Cardinals. Bucs were lucky Arians wanted the job there and it's so impressive seeing these rookie CB's and 'past it' players like JPP and Suh playing to such a high level.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!