Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trevor Lawrence scheduled for labrum shoulder surgery on non-throwing arm

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2021, 07:13 PM by NewJagsCity.)

I guess it wouldn't be a true Jaguars overall number one pick without the requisite drama. So does this change anything moving forward with the draft? Is there any concern over drafting potentially damaged goods? It is the non-throwing shoulder, so that's good.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You forgot to mention NON throwing shoulder. To me this is nothing, changes nothing, TLAW will be the GOAT... lock em him.

I don't care if he tears an ACL day before the draft, take him

He’s the pick. Doesn’t change anything.

World.. Over..

I blame Urban for being a bad character guy..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Welp. Guess we'll have to go with a punter instead.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Doctors say he'll be fine in time for training camp. He just won't be able to throw at Clemson's pro-day. He will however be able to throw on Feb 12th.

You think the injury to Burrow has the Bengals regretting anything??!? You take Lawrence, you don't think twice, and then if he's not ready to go to start the season then you have Minshew go out for a few weeks with a chip on his shoulder and if he plays well can get traded for a high pick once Lawrence is healthy.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Labrum shoulder surgery usually isn't a big deal. Most people have a full recovery after a few months.

I don’t think this is a big deal

I hope Wolfie overlooks this thread.

(02-05-2021, 08:15 PM)Jags Wrote: I hope Wolfie overlooks this thread.

Lmao... I’m no longer allowed to make comments on this subject... but I agree.

Queue the “ERRR MAH GAWD JAGUARS ARE TURRIBLE” crowd.

Non throwing arm... non story... nuff said.

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2021, 11:24 PM by surfon.)

Does he even need that arm? I mean i am pretty sure a one armed tlaw is better than what we have had here for the last 17 yrs or so. No worries here. Get it fixed and move on.

On his NON throwing shoulder....

Nothing to see here folks

If you don't think a labrum tear in the opposite shoulder does not affect the dominant shoulder, you are very mistaken. And I speak from experience.

That said, it should be healed.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Another reason to draft Justin Fields.

He will get it fixed, and he will still be the pick at #1 overall.

Sounds like similar injury Trubisky QB of Bears had. Expected recovery seems to be the same as Trubisky's. I think his was 2 seasons ago.

Draft him at #1 and do not look back.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(02-06-2021, 01:20 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Another reason to draft Justin Fields Zach Wilson.

FTFY.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato