Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hall of Fame Inductions so far-Welp another snub

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2021, 11:04 PM by Bullseye.)

Charles Woodson
Calvin Johnson
Drew Pearson

More to come (Peyton Manning and who...???)

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah they're slowly leaking names.. patently waiting..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2021, 11:00 PM by Bullseye.)

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/sports/nfl...5664SXO7Y/

Welp....that was predictable.

Anti Jaguars bias strikes again.

Whatever

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(02-06-2021, 10:59 PM)Bullseye Wrote: https://www.actionnewsjax.com/sports/nfl...5664SXO7Y/

Called it. Sadly.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(02-06-2021, 11:08 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 10:59 PM)Bullseye Wrote: https://www.actionnewsjax.com/sports/nfl...5664SXO7Y/

Called it. Sadly.

He DiDnT pLaY LoNg EnOuGH. 

Bunch of bs. Plenty of other players had short dominant careers and are in the hall. What a shame.

(02-07-2021, 12:05 AM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 11:08 PM)Dimson Wrote: Called it. Sadly.

He DiDnT pLaY LoNg EnOuGH. 

Bunch of bs. Plenty of other players had short dominant careers and are in the hall. What a shame.
He played 13 games more than Terrell Davis who is in.

F the hall. It’s now the pro bowl for me!
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

This is such a joke. Put him in the HALL!! He deserves it.

Pearson??? Really??? Over Tony Boselli??

If Jags start winning with Lawrence, Boselli will make it

Someone other than Sam Kouvaris needs to do the presentation. Sam's presentation is like he doesn't really care if Boselli gets in or not. It was on Zoom this year, and I saw it somewhere, and it was terrible.

Kouvaris is an absolute turd. Complete [BLEEP].

The HOF voters are about as useless as politicians and surely think as highly of themselves. Time to flush them too.

the only way nfl will alloew tony in hall of fame is this. He signs a 10 day contract with any team not the jags 10 days before its announced. Bam hes in. after hes in he signs back with the jags. 

we all know the nfl hates Jacksonville. they will try everything they can to get Travor to go to any other team then Jaguars. the nfl doesn't want jags to win. 

we all saw the proof in 2017 Jack wasn't down. any other team they would've called it that way.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Faneca vs Boselli

OK, Boselli was a better player during the time in which they both played but my question to everyone is, if you were drafting a team right now and knew you could get Boselli for 6 season (starting 90 games) OR if you could get Faneca for 13 seasons, starting 201 games .... who would you take?

Personally, I like Boselli as much as the next person but give me the longevity (13 years) of a person that is top 5 at his position versus 6 years with a person that is the best of his position. The accolades shown below really aren't even that close.

FANECA
Super Bowl champion (XL)
6× First-team All-Pro (2001, 2002, 2004–2007)
2× Second-team All-Pro (2003, 2008)
9× Pro Bowl (2001–2009)
Pittsburgh Steelers All-Time Team
NFL 2000s All-Decade Team

BOSELLI
5× Pro Bowl (1996–2000)
3× First-team All-Pro (1997–1999)
NFL Alumni Offensive Lineman of the Year (1998)
NFL 1990s All-Decade Team
Pride of the Jaguars

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2021, 02:52 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

(02-07-2021, 12:11 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 12:05 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: He DiDnT pLaY LoNg EnOuGH. 

He played 13 games more than Terrell Davis who is in.

Yeah but Davis won 2 SBs, that always counts.

(02-07-2021, 11:18 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Faneca vs Boselli

OK, Boselli was a better player during the time in which they both played but my question to everyone is, if you were drafting a team right now and knew you could get Boselli for 6 season (starting 90 games) OR if you could get Faneca for 13 seasons, starting 201 games .... who would you take?

Personally, I like Boselli as much as the next person but give me the longevity (13 years) of a person that is top 5 at his position versus 6 years with a person that is the best of his position.  The accolades shown below really aren't even that close.

FANECA
Super Bowl champion (XL)
9× Pro Bowl (2001–2009)

BOSELLI
5× Pro Bowl (1996–2000)
Pride of the Jaguars

Faneca easily.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

He has a better chance of getting in next year. The class isn't as strong

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2021, 11:54 PM by JagFanatic24.)

We needed Faneca to get in so Boselli wouldn’t have to be in competition with him.

But if I’m drafting, I would pick Boselli because he was the best LT of all time. I’d rather have the best instead of longevity.

Give me Barry Sanders over Emmitt Smith while your at it.

Can we get Sam off the committee ?

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2021, 09:27 AM by Mikey.)

Hall of Recognizable.

(02-07-2021, 03:10 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: This is such a joke. Put him in the HALL!! He deserves it.

Pearson??? Really??? Over Tony Boselli??

uh, wasn't Pearson a senior election? That's comparing apples and jellyfish. Now if you want to question Lynch getting in over Tony, or a myriad of the other "names" that have gotten in over the past few seasons, well, hop on the bandwagon, plenty of room up here.

(02-07-2021, 07:44 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Someone other than Sam Kouvaris needs to do the presentation.  Sam's presentation is like he doesn't really care if Boselli gets in or not.  It was on Zoom this year, and I saw it somewhere, and it was terrible.

I dunno if Vic has a vote, but I am sure he would have a wealth of knowledge and salesmanship to convince the voters.

(02-07-2021, 11:18 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Faneca vs Boselli

Personally, I like Boselli as much as the next person but give me the longevity (13 years) of a person that is top 5 at his position versus 6 years with a person that is the best of his position.  The accolades shown below really aren't even that close.

FANECA
Super Bowl champion (XL)
9× Pro Bowl (2001–2009)

BOSELLI
5× Pro Bowl (1996–2000)
Pride of the Jaguars

If you switch the helmets they wore over their career, do you think the votes play out differently? Be honest.