Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What's upset Telvin?

Have I missed something? Telvin Smith seems a little upset on Twitter...

"I get it..I get it!! I'm not what you wanna see but um here & I ain't goin no wher! Respect it or chek it! Either way Uma keep makin plays!!"

Has there been something written or said about him?

Is it the Bill Polian comments about failed Combine tests?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Could be backlash from people for saying he was basically disgusted that players would charge kids to come to camps. Which is disgusting. 

Quote:Could be backlash from people for saying he was basically disgusted that players would charge kids to come to camps. Which is disgusting.

You're disgusted that they're disgusted that he's disgusted?

(Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Could be.

I think its the player's call if they want to charge. Players are at the very least making 6 figures a year. The least you could do is hold a weekend camp at no cost for kids with bad parents who can't afford to raise a kid, and have them anyway. I don't blame or fault the players for charging on a principled level, but personally I think it's kind of lame. 

hopefully nothing to do with the jags... Telvin needs to be resigned and kept here for a long time

Who is Uma?

If we don't re-sign Telvin because of the "size" bs, I'm going to have serious issues with this team and the management; if this has to do with contract talks. To me, it sounds more about contract stuff rather than charging for camps....
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2017, 07:25 AM by jaglyn.)

Hard to tell what he's so upset about

Someone here that's on twitter should just ask him. Never know what you will get.

LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2017, 09:34 AM by Jagwired.)

Quote:Someone here that's on twitter should just ask him. Never know what you will get.
I'll ask him.

edit: <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/TelvinSmith_22'>@<b>TelvinSmith_22</b></a> Yo Telvin, us fans on the Jags message board are trying to figure out why you're so upset. We value you!! Go Jags!!

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:I'll ask him.

edit: @<b>TelvinSmith_22</b> Yo Telvin, us fans on the Jags message board are trying to figure out why you're so upset. We value you!! Go Jags!!

:whistling: 

LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

He's probably upset that they're about to draft Leonard "Bust" Fournette instead of the better back Dalvin Cook. 

Telvin has earned the right to have an opinion..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I can see what the excitement is all about with Fournette. Still want Cook though.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

it's a 26 year old on Twitter being a 26 year old.

Telvin is just reacting to the Skuta fan club in Jacksonville protesting the fact that we retained Telvin but let Skuta go.

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!

Quote:Who is Uma?
Uma Thurman - actress in the Kill Bill movies.   

The dude couldn't be any more cool. More and more impressed as each year goes by.

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...f01bd02348

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:The dude couldn't be any more cool. More and more impressed as each year goes by.

Love this dude! I wish we had more players on offense like him....
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:The dude couldn't be any more cool. More and more impressed as each year goes by.

Yeah.

There's no way not to love that. 

[Image: 2irq9op.jpg]