Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gas Prices Have Surged 18% Since Election, Could Skyrocket to $4 Under Biden

All because 1/2 the country had TDS......... Hope they like what they voted for..........

Energy industry executives are sounding the alarm on President Joe Biden’s disastrous policies and warning that they will force Americans to pay higher prices for gas and other utilities.

https://www.patriotproject.com/expert-ga...jco2lZwKCs
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The price we pay for progress.

We haven’t even felt the results of shutting down the pipeline yet I expect to blow past $3 by years end
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(02-11-2021, 10:06 PM)EricC85 Wrote: We haven’t even felt the results of shutting down the pipeline yet I expect to blow past $3 by years end

Now thats change u can believe in!!!

I expected it. Gas prices always go up when we have a Democratic president. It was no surprise to me.

Shut up. Learn to code. Buy a Tesla.

A tesla will not pull my tractor and rolls of hay.  Diesel is even more then gas.

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2021, 11:34 PM by mikesez.)

More people commuting, gas price goes back up.
Not a big deal.
People focus too much on the gas price.
I think you could blame the government for inflation in general, but, not just one price of one thing.
It's a mostly free market.
You can't blame the government for price fluctuations in one commodity in a free market.
Do you want the market to be free or not?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(02-11-2021, 09:22 PM)The Drifter Wrote: All because 1/2 the country had TDS......... Hope they like what they voted for..........

[Image: 200.gif?cid=ecf05e47ic33ogwve5klscyruzos...id=200.gif]

(02-11-2021, 10:38 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I expected it. Gas prices always go up when we have a Democratic president. It was no surprise to me.

It's hard to find a 4 or 8 year window where the gas price doesn't go up.  Background inflation is low year to year but over 4 or 8 years it's pretty strong.

(02-11-2021, 11:29 PM)mikesez Wrote: More people commuting, gas price goes back up.
Not a big deal.
I think you could blame the government for inflation in general, but, not just one price of one thing.
You can't blame the government for price fluctuations in one commodity in a free market.

Absolutely you can oil prices where low because trump opened up the free market we had such a surplus we where net exporters of oil. Biden’s actions such as closing the pipeline and other announced moves to further restrict coal and other fossil fuels its going to impact oil prices.

That’s not the free market doing it that’s government regulation and demands doing it.

Where not talking about inflation where pointing out cause and reaction.

(02-11-2021, 11:49 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 11:29 PM)mikesez Wrote: More people commuting, gas price goes back up.
Not a big deal.

Absolutely you can oil prices where low because trump opened up the free market we had such a surplus we where net exporters of oil. Biden’s actions such as closing the pipeline and other announced moves to further restrict coal and other fossil fuels its going to impact oil prices.

That’s not the free market doing it that’s government regulation and demands doing it.

Where not talking about inflation where pointing out cause and reaction.

The Keystone XL pipeline never operated.
We are still net exporters of oil.

We've been printing money for the last 6 months. Gas won't be the only thing going up.

(02-12-2021, 08:54 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: We've been printing money for the last 6 months. Gas won't be the only thing going up.

Yea we’re pretty much bracing for massive price increases over the next two years. I’m investing on projects I had planned on completing in three or four years now anticipating the cost will be triple in four years.

(02-11-2021, 09:22 PM)The Drifter Wrote: All because 1/2 the country had TDS......... Hope they like what they voted for..........

Energy industry executives are sounding the alarm on President Joe Biden’s disastrous policies and warning that they will force Americans to pay higher prices for gas and other utilities.

https://www.patriotproject.com/expert-ga...jco2lZwKCs

Gas prices increased from $1.87 on Apr 27 to $2.27 on July 6, a 21% increase, so we are better off under the new Government.

Not a big deal.

Ur sick bruh....  

I can't even.

(02-13-2021, 04:27 AM)jj82284 Wrote:
Not a big deal.

Ur sick bruh....  

I can't even.

We might have broad inflation soon.
You could blame Biden and Trump for that if it happens.
Biden might increase gas taxes soon.  You could blame him for that obviously.
But it makes no sense to blame any politician for the current increase in gas prices.
If you "can't even", then don't.  Adults are talking.

(02-13-2021, 10:04 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 04:27 AM)jj82284 Wrote: Ur sick bruh....  

I can't even.

We might have broad inflation soon.
You could blame Biden and Trump for that if it happens.
Biden might increase gas taxes soon.  You could blame him for that obviously.
But it makes no sense to blame any politician for the current increase in gas prices.
If you "can't even", then don't.  Adults are talking.

Yeh...  signaling massive decreases in supply has no affect on price!   

Childish.

Gas prices don't impact Mike's Huffy. That is why he is so insensitive and delusional on the topic.

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2021, 11:40 AM by The Drifter.)

What Mike doesn't realize that when gas prices go up, the cost of transportation goes up. When the cost of transportation goes up, the cost of goods and services go up. It'll hit him in his wallet and there will be one party to blame, Biden and the rest of those democrat commies........
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!