Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Allen Robinson hinting on return to Jaguars??..

https://clutchpoints.com/bears-news-alle...WhKXOuDlDI

Also on his twitter he said the following: 

''Win, lose or draw 15 is the truth.."

https://twitter.com/AllenRobinson/status...gr%5Etweet

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't think that is a hint at anything. Him coming back would be a long shot. I don't see it ever happening.

15million/year?

(02-13-2021, 01:57 AM)MojoKing Wrote: 15million/year?

Mahomes.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Hes talking about Mahomes you noodle

This was such a reach that I’m not even sure 2016 prime 50/50 Jumpball A-Rob himself could get it

I'm sure he'd come back if the Jags paid him what he's asking but he's pushing himself out of the market.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I see the headlines about him hinting about returning to the Jags, but I don't see any hint.

You are all wrong. 15 is the number of times he has created more than 2 feet of separation between himself and the top corner on the opposing team.

Better off extending Chark and drafting another WR in the mid-rounds. You don't spend big on a FA WR when it's an incredibly deep draft class at the position and one of your own top WR's is in the final year of his rookie contract.

I remember when the NFL Instagram page posted his quote that he wanted to be a bear for the rest of his career.

I can't even think of a jag player in recent memory that left the team and wanted to come back to play after he played for a different team

(02-13-2021, 12:27 PM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote: I remember when the NFL Instagram page posted his quote that he wanted to be a bear for the rest of his career.

I can't even think of a jag player in recent memory that left the team and wanted to come back to play after he played for a different team

I don't think that's common for any team if there is a contract dispute with a player.

Not ruling anything out sounds like he’ll go to the highest bidder, which could include Bears or Jacksonville

I know money talks but when you've made it known you don't want to be somewhere and you leave why would you go back? Furthermore, would the team even want you back? We do have a new FO and HC, etc., so who knows. I don't see it.

(02-13-2021, 03:26 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I know money talks but when you've made it known you don't want to be somewhere and you leave why would you go back? Furthermore, would the team even want you back? We do have a new FO and HC, etc., so who knows. I don't see it.

You have to ask why he wanted to be somewhere else.  I don't think he ever disclosed it.  Many speculated at the time that he wanted a better quarterback than Blake Bortles.  If so, I suspect he would be much happier with Trevor Lawrence.  Players often want out because they don't like the coaches or the front office.  We have new coaches and a new front office, so that wouldn't prevent a return.  If he just hated the city of Jacksonville, ok, that would prevent a return, but I find the chance of that being the reason to be the least likely.  I highly suspect if the Jaguars were the highest bidder, he would come back.  That being said, he's going to be very expensive and I think the Jaguars have higher priorities.  I don't think the Jaguars target him in free agency.

I agree, he's too expensive and we have different priorities.

(02-13-2021, 01:38 PM)Predator Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 12:27 PM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote: I remember when the NFL Instagram page posted his quote that he wanted to be a bear for the rest of his career.

I don't think that's common for any team if there is a contract dispute with a player.

Julius peppers?

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

If I offered any NFL player $200 Billion to mow my grass, they would be lined up with push mowers.

It’s always about the money and that’s it.

(02-13-2021, 11:37 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: If I offered any NFL player $200 Billion to mow my grass, they would be lined up with push mowers.

There is a huge difference between mowing someone's grass and going back to a team you basically said you hated. No one is getting $200 Billion either. That's a bit excessive. 

It's not always about the money. I realize it is for some people, but you can't use that as a blanket statement. Money just isn't that important to some people. I know people that as long as they can pay their bills and have a little left over, they are perfectly happy. They don't actively try to improve their financial situation. They are satisfied with what they have.

(02-13-2021, 11:37 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: If I offered any NFL player $200 Billion to mow my grass, they would be lined up with push mowers.

Everyone has a price but not everyone has the balls to back it up.