Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
You Tuber predicts Jags win Superbowl

you must watch this video.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6l3Bd4zO24&t=74s

wouldn't it be so awsome if this person ended up being right.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I tried watching it but fell asleep after a few seconds.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

No thanks

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

according to the person who made the video. He says jags will go undeafted,and beat Tampa in the Super Bowl. I highly doubt undeaafed ,super bowl is a slim possbilly.

its super hard to not lose a game the whole season. I wouldn''t mind if the person ended up being right though.

I put £20 on us winning the super bowl at 50/1 just on the off chance!

The thumbnail for this video lol.

Anyone predicting the Jags win the Super Bowl is taking a home run swing and hoping they connect. If it doesn't come true, no one remembers, and if it does, they become "the person who predicted the Jags will win the Super Bowl."

(02-13-2021, 11:04 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: according to the person who made the video. He says jags will go undeafted,and beat Tampa in the Super Bowl. I highly doubt undeaafed ,super bowl is a slim possbilly.

its super hard to not lose a game the whole season. I wouldn''t mind if the person ended up being right though.

If Vegas sets the total wins O/U at 7, what you betting Wolf?

(02-13-2021, 12:18 PM)Dockerill91 Wrote: I put £20 on us winning the super bowl at 50/1 just on the off chance!

50/1?  Respect has gone up.  Didn't it used to be something like 200/1 last year?

(02-15-2021, 09:46 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 12:18 PM)Dockerill91 Wrote: I put £20 on us winning the super bowl at 50/1 just on the off chance!

50/1?  Respect has gone up.  Didn't it used to be something like 200/1 last year?

Lawrence and Meyer bump

bump this up. this should be kept up top until jags 2021 season is over .

I will withhold any prediction until after free agency and the draft....

(03-06-2021, 06:05 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: bump this up. this should be kept up top until jags 2021 season is over .

I didnt even watch it because it has to ne a bunch of silly nonsense.  Blabbety gook blah yada yada.  Always gotta be that one in the crowd.

Shoot why did i reply to this it just bumped it up.

No.

(03-06-2021, 06:05 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: bump this up. this should be kept up top until jags 2021 season is over .

No, it shouldn't.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Well if some random YouTuber posted it, it's gotta be true.

They don't let just anybody post on YouTube.

Oh wait...yes the do.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(03-07-2021, 03:17 AM)surfon Wrote:

I didnt even watch it because it has to ne a bunch of silly nonsense.  Blabbety gook blah yada yada.  Always gotta be that one in the crowd.

Shoot why did i reply to this it just bumped it up.

I don't trust the in-depth analysis of anyone who has to rely on likes and subscribes for sustenance.

Wolf how is it that every topic you start gets 10+ pages of replies?

(03-08-2021, 10:22 AM)FatimaJaguar Wrote: Wolf how is it that every topic you start gets 10+ pages of replies?

Think of the nasty car accident on the side of the road that everyone wants to slow down to see..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Interesting Video. I must admit I was waiting for the guy to say "I'm Batman"
A new broom always sweeps clean.