Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Out of Touch

So many liberals were triggered by Senator Cruz taking his family on vacation.

What about a Governor that locks down here state then spends tax payer money for booze, food and other things?

Granted the "food" wasn't ordering pizza, it was for Wagyu steaks.  If you don't know what that that its, compare the price of a sirloin, a ribeye and a wagyu cut of meat.

EDITED to put the link in.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I was saying this to my liberal friend today. Bad optics sure he went on vacation during an emergency. Meanwhile you had governors going to restaurants when they closed all the way in dinning in their states. Pelosi getting pampered while the barbers and salons had to close it goes on and on the hypocrisy.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

The problem here is that Democrats aren't held to the same standards as Republicans. The days of "Do as I say and not as I do", need to come to an end for all parties..

Cuomo needs to be on trial for murder..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Newsome is in serious danger of having a recall election. 

https://deadline.com/2021/02/gavin-newso...234697678/

Not sure why you all think these people are skating by unaffected by their blunders.

(02-21-2021, 06:15 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Newsome is in serious danger of having a recall election. 

Not sure why you all think these people are skating by unaffected by their blunders.

Not all have, but what is the big headline in the MSM?  Where are the huge headlines regarding Gov. Cuomo, Grisham or Newsome?  On CNN's website... crickets...

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(02-21-2021, 06:30 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(02-21-2021, 06:15 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Newsome is in serious danger of having a recall election. 

Not all have, but what is the big headline in the MSM?  Where are the huge headlines regarding Gov. Cuomo, Grisham or Newsome?  On CNN's website... crickets...

So is the problem that they don't face criticism or that the criticism doesn't garner enough coverage for you're liking? 

If I google Gavin Newsome the first 5 things that pop up are about him getting recalled and the 6th is about his failure to deliver vaccines. Pretty similar for Cuomo as well. I don't even know who Grisham is. 

Maybe try a different ntv station or something.

You right wingers are the ones completely out of touch. ALL of the examples you have given are terrible and ALL should be dealt with. It doesn't matter which party. I don't care if it's Newsome or Cuomo or Pelosi or Trump or Cruz. They all should be dealt with and every time I turn on the news ALL are getting roasted for it, but you guys just keep whining about how it's only the Republicans, because you have a victim mentality and tunnel vision. You are no better than the "snowflakes" on the left. In fact, you guys are one in the same. Everyone is getting called out. Everyone!

(02-21-2021, 07:04 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: You right wingers are the ones completely out of touch. ALL of the examples you have given are terrible and ALL should be dealt with. It doesn't matter which party. I don't care if it's Newsome or Cuomo or Pelosi or Trump or Cruz. They all should be dealt with and every time I turn on the news ALL are getting roasted for it, but you guys just keep whining about how it's only the Republicans, because you have a victim mentality and tunnel vision. You are no better than the "snowflakes" on the left. In fact, you guys are one in the same. Everyone is getting called out. Everyone!

You're out of touch..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Wagyu.... Mmmmmm

(02-21-2021, 07:04 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: You right wingers are the ones completely out of touch. ALL of the examples you have given are terrible and ALL should be dealt with. It doesn't matter which party. I don't care if it's Newsome or Cuomo or Pelosi or Trump or Cruz. They all should be dealt with and every time I turn on the news ALL are getting roasted for it, but you guys just keep whining about how it's only the Republicans, because you have a victim mentality and tunnel vision. You are no better than the "snowflakes" on the left. In fact, you guys are one in the same. Everyone is getting called out. Everyone!

What he said.
Sometimes it takes a while for the news cycle to come around to the latest bad behavior, but it always gets there eventually.  I don't think I've ever seen a free pass.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Whataboutery seems particularly strong in Trumpists

It's very interesting how all of this "catching up" with lefties started after the election.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-21-2021, 07:41 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

You're out of touch..

[Image: 1509438180_541_best-funny-quotes-burn-meme.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2021, 07:16 AM by The Real Marty.)

(02-21-2021, 07:44 PM)Jags Wrote: Wagyu....  Mmmmmm

I had one of those once.  $80 for an 8-ounce steak.  A la carte.  Fortunately, someone else was paying for it.  It was quite good.

(02-21-2021, 09:45 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Whataboutery seems particularly strong in Trumpists

Absolutely.  It's their response to everything.

(02-22-2021, 07:16 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-21-2021, 07:44 PM)Jags Wrote: Wagyu....  Mmmmmm

I had one of those once.  $80 for an 8-ounce steak.  A la carte.  Fortunately, someone else was paying for it.  It was quite good.

(02-21-2021, 09:45 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Whataboutery seems particularly strong in Trumpists

Absolutely.  It's their response to everything.

Yes what about Biden killing jobs, and what about Biden opening the national borders while threatening to close state ones, and what about Biden ruling by fiat with a record number of EOs in his first month, and what about Biden not knowing that he got the vaccine that wasn't available when he got into office before he got into office, and what about Biden immediately backing out of his $2,000 stimulus checks and student loan cancellation, and on and on and on. He's a wholly owned subsidiatry of the CCP and a disaster for this country. But morons are getting what they voted for,  it's best if they get it good and hard.

Oh, I guess it's germane to mention Biden's insurrection activities as well, he should be impeached immediately.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-21-2021, 06:30 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

CNN’s New Year’s Eve show for Central Time and points west consists of their lead (married) female anchor going to the home of their lead (married) male anchor, both of them getting into their pajamas then sitting around on his couch getting absolutely blasted. That’s hardly a news organization.

(02-22-2021, 01:37 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(02-21-2021, 06:30 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Not all have, but what is the big headline in the MSM?  Where are the huge headlines regarding Gov. Cuomo, Grisham or Newsome?  On CNN's website... crickets...

CNN’s New Year’s Eve show for Central Time and points west consists of their lead (married) female anchor going to the home of their lead (married) male anchor, both of them getting into their pajamas then sitting around on his couch getting absolutely blasted. That’s hardly a news organization.

Does anyone even watch CNN anymore? Seriously, I don't know anyone who watches it.

(02-22-2021, 05:28 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 01:37 PM)TJBender Wrote: CNN’s New Year’s Eve show for Central Time and points west consists of their lead (married) female anchor going to the home of their lead (married) male anchor, both of them getting into their pajamas then sitting around on his couch getting absolutely blasted. That’s hardly a news organization.

Does anyone even watch CNN anymore? Seriously, I don't know anyone who watches it.

CNN, FOX, NBC, ABC and CBS used to be "THE" trusted places to get television news.  Most of the time they got the news off of "the wire" (AP).  Even now though the AP has a bias that leans left.

Many people today get their "news" from social media, including supposed "news" organizations.  If/when you do watch a "news channel" or news broadcast on any television channel often times the "source" is Twitter.  This goes for both "hard news" and "sports news".

Journalism is a dead occupation.

I personally don't watch the news on television, rather I browse the websites of several "news" organizations then do my own research depending on the story/headline.  However I'm sure that there are millions like me that will disregard a news "story" by just reading the headline.

Turning the news on in the morning used to be a daily ritual while getting ready for work. With all the BS, bias, “feel good” stories and other points that I question why the hell is this newsworthy, I just get what I need from my weather app. I now actively DONt turn the news on in the mornings.

(02-22-2021, 06:56 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 05:28 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Does anyone even watch CNN anymore? Seriously, I don't know anyone who watches it.

CNN, FOX, NBC, ABC and CBS used to be "THE" trusted places to get television news.  Most of the time they got the news off of "the wire" (AP).  Even now though the AP has a bias that leans left.

Many people today get their "news" from social media, including supposed "news" organizations.  If/when you do watch a "news channel" or news broadcast on any television channel often times the "source" is Twitter.  This goes for both "hard news" and "sports news".

Journalism is a dead occupation.

I personally don't watch the news on television, rather I browse the websites of several "news" organizations then do my own research depending on the story/headline.  However I'm sure that there are millions like me that will disregard a news "story" by just reading the headline.

When I do watch news, I only watch BBC News. They have been the least biased news organization I have seen, as they don't tend to lean right or left. I certainly don't get my news from social media, mainly because I have no social media. I like staying off the social grid. This forum is about as close as I get to any kind of social media.