Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dozens of House Democrats Request Biden Hand Over Nuclear Codes

Don't they trust their man?????

Roughly three dozen House Democrats have asked President Joe Biden to make an unprecedented move for the United States’ national security.

https://www.westernjournal.com/dozens-ho...i8dA6XKSoI
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What in God's name did they expect when they nominated a 78 year old, senile man? My dad is roughly the same age as Biden and we had to take away the keys to the golfcart, because he nearly ran it into the pond. I can't imagine trusting him with nuclear codes.

(This post was last modified: 02-24-2021, 08:02 PM by Jags.)

(02-24-2021, 07:58 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: What in God's name did they expect when they nominated a 78 year old, senile man? My dad is roughly the same age as Biden and we had to take away the keys to the golfcart, because he nearly ran it into the pond. I can't imagine trusting him with nuclear codes.

I want to hang out with your dad.  He Seems pretty cool!

(02-24-2021, 08:01 PM)Jags Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 07:58 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: What in God's name did they expect when they nominated a 78 year old, senile man? My dad is roughly the same age as Biden and we had to take away the keys to the golfcart, because he nearly ran it into the pond. I can't imagine trusting him with nuclear codes.

I want to hang out with your dad.  He Seems pretty cool!

I love him, but he's a lot to deal with. I don't know how my mom does it.

(02-24-2021, 08:07 PM)I TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 08:01 PM)Jags Wrote: I want to hang out with your dad.  He Seems pretty cool!

I love him, but he's a lot to deal with. I don't know how my mom does it.

It’s funny (if that’s the right word) they are the responsible ones, they bring us up, raise us right, then they grow old and we need to be responsible for them

But seriously, if he still has those keys, give him my number.

(02-24-2021, 08:17 PM)Jags Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 08:07 PM)I TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I love him, but he's a lot to deal with. I don't know how my mom does it.

It’s funny (if that’s the right word) they are the responsible ones, they bring us up, raise us right, then they grow old and we need to be responsible for them

I have the keys now and he's not getting them back. The bad thing was that if he would have ran it into the pond, the sides go 10 feet straight down and he has never learned to swim. I don't know how someone can go almost 78 years and not know how to swim? He just flails his arms around and splashes water. I was ready to jump in and pull him out.

(02-24-2021, 08:23 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 08:17 PM)Jags Wrote: It’s funny (if that’s the right word) they are the responsible ones, they bring us up, raise us right, then they grow old and we need to be responsible for them

I have the keys now and he's not getting them back. The bad thing was that if he would have ran it into the pond, the sides go 10 feet straight down and he has never learned to swim. I don't know how someone can go almost 78 years and not know how to swim? He just flails his arms around and splashes water. I was ready to jump in and pull him out.

Neither of my parents ever learned how to swim either, which is strange since we’ve lived around water my entire life!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 02-24-2021, 11:21 PM by americus 2.0.)

When we moved to FL my mom made sure we learned to swim. She grew up on a ranch in CO and didn't learn to swim until our move to FL. As a kid that was surprising but all she could have "swam" in was the shallow ponds in the pastures that the cows drank from. Ick! Lol

Of course they reference Trump in the article. The thing is, no one wants to push the button because it guarantees mutually assured destruction of a whole lot of countries. No one wants that.

(02-24-2021, 11:16 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: When we moved to FL my mom made sure we learned to swim. She grew up on a ranch in CO and didn't learn to swim until our move to FL. As a kid that was surprising but all she could have "swam" in was the shallow ponds in the pastures that the cows drank from. Ick! Lol

Of course they reference Trump in the article. The thing is, no one wants to push the button because it guarantees mutually assured destruction of a whole lot of countries. No one wants that.

That’s what I was baptized in. A muddy cow pond in the middle of a Kansas pasture.

This thread has taken a left turn........ It's about Biden and the Nuke codes, Not about swimmiing or if you were baptized......
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(02-24-2021, 11:26 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 11:16 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: When we moved to FL my mom made sure we learned to swim. She grew up on a ranch in CO and didn't learn to swim until our move to FL. As a kid that was surprising but all she could have "swam" in was the shallow ponds in the pastures that the cows drank from. Ick! Lol

That’s what I was baptized in. A muddy cow pond in the middle of a Kansas pasture.

As someone who lives out in the country, I can definitely say, that wasn't just mud. LOL

(02-25-2021, 12:39 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

As someone who lives out in the country, I can definitely say, that wasn't just mud. LOL

No doubt.

Wasn't the water rancid? All the cow ponds around where I live are like a petri dish. The cows wade into the water and crap everywhere. The water normally smells like a sewer. Not to mention the ones around here are full of snapping turtles. Some of the cows on my friend's farm had scars near their udders where the turtles would bite them as they swam in the pond to cool down in the summer.

I hosted a baptism last year haha.

(02-24-2021, 07:52 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Don't they trust their man?????

Roughly three dozen House Democrats have asked President Joe Biden to make an unprecedented move for the United States’ national security.

They trust Biden.  This is a reaction to Trump having sole authority to launch a nuclear attack.  That scared the crap out of them, and they don't want that situation again.

(02-25-2021, 06:43 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

They trust Biden.  This is a reaction to Trump having sole authority to launch a nuclear attack.  That scared the crap out of them, and they don't want that situation again.

Rrrriiiight…

(02-25-2021, 06:43 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

They were scared to death of old warmonger Don huh? Makes sense. His history of starting wars was certainly reason to cause fear. 

It's almost as if you and your people are upset Trump didn't cause a useless war.

(This post was last modified: 02-25-2021, 08:56 AM by The Real Marty.)

(02-25-2021, 08:35 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 06:43 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: They trust Biden.  This is a reaction to Trump having sole authority to launch a nuclear attack.  That scared the crap out of them, and they don't want that situation again.

Rrrriiiight…

There was a lot of discussion about this while Trump was in office.   (Those who avoid the mainstream media would not know this.) 

For example:  https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2...nge-456667

And: https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/01/08/tru...-congress/

The big question was, why do we allow one single person to hold the fate of the world in his hands?  I'm sure the answer goes back to the cold war, when we were afraid of a sneak attack with about 30 minutes to make a decision whether to respond to it with a nuclear launch of our own.

(02-25-2021, 08:48 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 08:35 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Rrrriiiight…

There was a lot of discussion about this while Trump was in office.   (Those who avoid the mainstream media would not know this.) 

For example:  https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2...nge-456667

And: https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/01/08/tru...-congress/

The big question was, why do we allow one single person to hold the fate of the world in his hands?  I'm sure the answer goes back to the cold war, when we were afraid of a sneak attack with about 30 minutes to make a decision whether to respond to it with a nuclear launch of our own.

Politico hahahahahahahhahahahahha

So they want an illegitimate president that nobody trusts to hand over the nuke codes to a bunch of democrats that nobody trusts either..

By all means, take the codes.. Hopefully this will turn out like Wile E Coyote and set off the nukes on their own foreheads..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]