Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID relief bill offers convicted murderers stimulus checks

This is Outrageous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COVID relief bill offers convicted murderers stimulus checks

Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., slammed the $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief bill passed by Senate Democrats Saturday, listing off a number of convicted murderers who would receive stimulus checks under the bill.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cotton-...lus-checks
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Orange man bad
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

We got first round. We won’t be getting the second round. This “almost” makes me want to take my frustrations out on someone. You know, the people that need a punch to the face and such. Perhaps if I did that violently enough, we too could get some of the money? Is this a board question? Or something more so for the lawyer or CPA?

Democrats taking care of their own..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Typical. Trump's stimulus gave checks to people that were already rich and Biden gives checks to convicted murderers. This is a perfect example of why I don't belong to either political party. They're all so self serving.

Dylann Roof murdered nine people. He's on federal death row.

He'll be getting a $1,400 stimulus check as part of the Democrats' "COVID relief" bill.

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2021, 08:40 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(03-06-2021, 08:23 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Typical. Trump's stimulus gave checks to people that were already rich and Biden gives checks to convicted murderers. This is a perfect example of why I don't belong to either political party. They're all so self serving.

Complaining about both parties doesn't change anything that is happening. Even if you disagree with both, there is always a less evil, which seems pretty obvious here. 

BTW, your perception on the qualifications for Trumps stimulus relief aren't factual. I didn't even get the entire amount and we are far from "already rich". Millions of hard working people that voted for Biden for the sole purpose of this stimulus are about to get screwed over and don't even realize it.

(03-06-2021, 08:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Dylann Roof murdered nine people. He's on federal death row.

He'll be getting a $1,400 stimulus check as part of the Democrats' "COVID relief" bill.

Straight to the commissary for snicker bars and tooth paste..

(03-06-2021, 09:33 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 08:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Dylann Roof murdered nine people. He's on federal death row.

Straight to the commissary for snicker bars and tooth paste..

And vaseline.

And those same murderers got the checks the first time too, right?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2021, 10:54 PM by WingerDinger.)

(03-06-2021, 10:17 PM)mikesez Wrote: And those same murderers got the checks the first time too, right?

Hey, the good guys tried..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/...-payments/

Leave it to idiot democrats

(03-06-2021, 08:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 08:23 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Typical. Trump's stimulus gave checks to people that were already rich and Biden gives checks to convicted murderers. This is a perfect example of why I don't belong to either political party. They're all so self serving.

Complaining about both parties doesn't change anything that is happening. Even if you disagree with both, there is always a less evil, which seems pretty obvious here. 

BTW, your perception on the qualifications for Trumps stimulus relief aren't factual. I didn't even get the entire amount and we are far from "already rich". Millions of hard working people that voted for Biden for the sole purpose of this stimulus are about to get screwed over and don't even realize it.

Forbes reported back on April 14, 2020 that 43,000 were receiving larges sums of money thanks to a provision in the CARES Act. It was part of the act and although it may have not been actual checks that were handed out, but was purposely inserted in the bill to benefit the rich. If I was computer savvy enough to paste the entire article here I would, but I don't know how to do that. My computer skills are limited. If you want to check it out, you can hunt it up using the date I provided. The writer of the article was Shahar Ziv.

(03-07-2021, 03:24 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 08:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Complaining about both parties doesn't change anything that is happening. Even if you disagree with both, there is always a less evil, which seems pretty obvious here. 

Forbes reported back on April 14, 2020 that 43,000 were receiving larges sums of money thanks to a provision in the CARES Act. It was part of the act and although it may have not been actual checks that were handed out, but was purposely inserted in the bill to benefit the rich. If I was computer savvy enough to paste the entire article here I would, but I don't know how to do that. My computer skills are limited. If you want to check it out, you can hunt it up using the date I provided. The writer of the article was Shahar Ziv.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/shaharziv/2...c52af9665b

Beautifully written Fake News. It's amazing how many people are angry that people get to keep more of their own money instead of the government getting their filthy hands on it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Bezos' slaves claim this will help end poverty.

[Image: IMG-20210307-083400.jpg]
dvs 1001 error

(03-07-2021, 03:24 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 08:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Complaining about both parties doesn't change anything that is happening. Even if you disagree with both, there is always a less evil, which seems pretty obvious here. 

It's good that you can't post the whole thing, that's Copyright Infringement and against the law. Snips and links are fair use, stick to that. And a tax break is not a stimulus check.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-07-2021, 09:33 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Beautifully written Fake News. It's amazing how many people are angry that people get to keep more of their own money instead of the government getting their filthy hands on it.

Why do you call that fake news?  Is there something in it that is not true?

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2021, 10:49 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I looked into going to Independent a few years ago but in Florida, you cannot vote for either Democrat or Republican during the primary races so I stayed Dem so I still have a voice and can help select their candidate at least.

(03-06-2021, 07:36 PM)The Drifter Wrote: This is Outrageous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember when the Trump administration released $1.4 Billion in stimulus checks to dead people..... LOL

That is Outrageous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/25/1point4-...duals.html

(03-07-2021, 10:46 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

I looked into going to Independent a few years ago but in Florida, you cannot vote for either Democrat or Republican during the primary races so I stayed Dem so I still have a voice and can help select their candidate at least.

(03-06-2021, 07:36 PM)The Drifter Wrote: This is Outrageous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember when the Trump administration released $1.4 Billion in stimulus checks to dead people..... LOL

Are you defending murderers receiving a stimulus you don't? I am making the assumption you do not qualify based on your participation in the stock market forum.

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2021, 11:02 AM by WingerDinger.)

(03-07-2021, 10:56 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-07-2021, 10:46 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I looked into going to Independent a few years ago but in Florida, you cannot vote for either Democrat or Republican during the primary races so I stayed Dem so I still have a voice and can help select their candidate at least.

Are you defending murderers receiving a stimulus you don't? I am making the assumption you do not qualify based on your participation in the stock market forum.

You don't think there's a difference in the deceased mistakingly getting stimulus checks and murderers intentionally getting stimulus checks?

Really??

At least the IRS is trying to collect the money that was mistakingly given out..

Sorry, my comment was to Hurricane.