Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Free Agency is here!!!!

will jags do anything in free agengy? i guess we have to wait, and see.  to is free agent day though were teams can sign free agents.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No it’s not. Legal tampering starts tomorrow, but the day we can sign isn’t until Wednesday.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Although no one can sign a free agent contract until Wednesday, they begin announcing "agreed to a deal" starting tomorrow morning.

oh then why is there free agent frenzy on nfl network,and trades happening right now? pats tradeing a tackle to texans.

4 pm tomorrow legal tampering period start.

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2021, 03:28 PM by TheDuke007.)

(03-14-2021, 02:51 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: oh then why is there free agent frenzy on nfl network,and trades happening right now? pats tradeing a tackle to texans.

Teams can re-sign their own players right now.  They can also sign players cut from other teams. They can also make trades.  I'm sure the NFL network and other sources are also currently doing a lot of speculating and perhaps some teams are giving hints about what they might do.  Tomorrow is the first day that teams are allowed to talk to unrestricted free agents and we're likely to learn about "handshake" deals.  However, unrestricted free agents can't officially sign deals until 4pm on Wednesday.

Are we caught up?

yes im all caught up,and i was a while back,they showed the dates on nfl network. i stopped watching it,once i knew it wasn't what i thought.

I thought I had the date completely wrong when I saw the thread title... turns out it was just a premature thread.

(03-14-2021, 02:51 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: oh then why is there free agent frenzy on nfl network,and trades happening right now? pats tradeing a tackle to texans.

oh, this one is easy. Because a trade isn't a free agent signing. Even at that, I believe the trades are essentially verbal deals, and they cannot become official until the league year begins (also Mar 17).