Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Drew Brees to retire

One of the All time greats

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...73506?s=20

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I dunno he only won one ring. He should be in but not before Romo and Rivers.

(03-14-2021, 05:59 PM)Upper Wrote: I dunno he only won one ring. He should be in but not before Romo and Rivers.

[Image: zee-say-what-meme.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2021, 06:13 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(03-14-2021, 05:59 PM)Upper Wrote: I dunno he only won one ring. He should be in but not before Romo and Rivers.

Lol, please slap yourself for that comment

I liked Brees 15 years ago when he went to the Saints but never did I think he would of done what he did with that franchise. He helped turn what was a laughing stock of a franchise into a NFL powerhouse for many years and never did i think he would retire the NFL All time leading passer. I hope Trevor can do to this franchise what Brees helped build in NO

7x NFL passing leader. A ridiculous stat

Just saw a graphic on NFLN that blew my mind.

Drew Brees had 9 seasons where he threw for 30 TDs and 4000 yards in a season.

Dan Marino and Peyton manning has 3 each.

Granted much of that has to do with the relaxed rules regarding hitting/tackling, but that's ridiculous.

If Trevor Lawrence is to be a Hall of Famer, this is a good guy to emulate, though obviously I'd want him to stay with Jacksonville his entire career.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

LOL.  Good one.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

https://youtu.be/mpVuOzFmrBE

hwut

/checks again to see if there's a trap lying around.

This is either a poor attempt at sarcasm or just advertising one's density.

I...I got nothing. 

In a pass happy era, the guy threw around 5K passing seasons to where you EXPECTED him to have one every year. There have been 12 5K passing season in NFL history. Brees has had FIVE of them. He's the only guy to do it more than once. He basically AVERAGED a 4200 yard passing/30 TD/13 INT season for TWENTY SEASONS. That is...incredible.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

You can’t be serious.

LOL.  Romo and Rivers in the HoF.  Just LOL.  A case might be made for Rivers, but Romo?   Laughing Laughing Laughing

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(03-15-2021, 06:38 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

LOL.  Romo and Rivers in the HoF.  Just LOL.  A case might be made for Rivers, but Romo?   Laughing Laughing Laughing

A case might be made for Rivers before Brees?  Lol, on what planet?

(03-15-2021, 06:49 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 06:38 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: LOL.  Romo and Rivers in the HoF.  Just LOL.  A case might be made for Rivers, but Romo?   Laughing Laughing Laughing

A case might be made for Rivers before Brees?  Lol, on what planet?

A case might be made for Rivers even to be inducted... and even that is a stretch.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2021, 09:05 PM by The_Franchise_QB.)

When does it all catch up to the Saints? On the surface the Hill deal looks brilliant, but will this ever start catching up to them with all the loopholes they do... or is the Saints GM just a flat out cap genius and ahead of everyone else by miles? Damn we need somebody like that man...

(03-15-2021, 07:10 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 06:49 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: A case might be made for Rivers before Brees?  Lol, on what planet?

A case might be made for Rivers even to be inducted... and even that is a stretch.

Hell considering people are trying to make the case for Eli freaking Manning to be inducted, anything is possible I suppose.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(03-15-2021, 09:05 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: When does it all catch up to the Saints? On the surface the Hill deal looks brilliant, but will this ever start catching up to them with all the loopholes they do... or is the Saints GM just a flat out cap genius and ahead of everyone else by miles? Damn we need somebody like that man...

Without Brees they are going to be .500 at best.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

If they can land at least an average QB (I’m not sure how they will with their current cap situation) They will win 10 games. Their roster is insane.

(03-16-2021, 09:55 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: If they can land at least an average QB (I’m not sure how they will with their current cap situation) They will win 10 games. Their roster is insane.

They landed Jameis, so give em 6 wins LOL

(03-16-2021, 09:44 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 09:05 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: When does it all catch up to the Saints? On the surface the Hill deal looks brilliant, but will this ever start catching up to them with all the loopholes they do... or is the Saints GM just a flat out cap genius and ahead of everyone else by miles? Damn we need somebody like that man...

Without Brees they are going to be .500 at best.
Without Brees and all of the other talent and vets they just lost, 100% agree.  Kamara is going to have to carry that team, if he gets hurt they are done and will probably be picking top 10 next year