Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Free agency being done right

(03-23-2021, 11:33 AM)Black and Teal Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 11:09 AM)IiHaunting Raven Wrote:  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Vita Vea, Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Wirfs, Antoine Winfield, Devin White, Lavonte David, Murphy-Buntling. 

You can talk about the guys they signed all you want but Brown, Fournette, aren’t starting because of guys they drafted and other guys like Gronk came AFTER Brady signed because Brady felt like this was a championship team. But don’t just take my word for it 

Link: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/super...nfl-draft/

Yeah, Barrett and Pierre Paul did nothing. 
I wonder where the nickname Playoff Lenny came from and he was starting in the playoffs
Remember that time when Bucs drafted Brady and Gronk? xD 
2 TDs in the SB for Gronk and 1 for AB

Well, they did have a roster ready to compete for a championship that they built through the draft  Laughing Laughing
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-23-2021, 12:02 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 11:33 AM)Black and Teal Wrote: Vita Vea, Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Wirfs, Antoine Winfield, Devin White, Lavonte David, Murphy-Buntling. 

You can talk about the guys they signed all you want but Brown, Fournette, aren’t starting because of guys they drafted and other guys like Gronk came AFTER Brady signed because Brady felt like this was a championship team. But don’t just take my word for it 

I wonder where the nickname Playoff Lenny came from and he was starting in the playoffs

Well, they did have a roster ready to compete for a championship that they built through the draft  Laughing Laughing

You’re just not getting it. I’ll go slow: roster built through the draft>Brady comes because of the WEAPONS that were acquired through the draft & pre-Gronk/Brown.

Gronk, Fournette, and Brown don’t come without Brady. Brady wouldn’t have come without draft acquired weapons>Therefore... (this is where I wait for the light bulb to pop on for you).

No team that has ever been “built through the draft” is made up of 53 draft only players. Of course free agency supplements the roster. But the bulk of their young core is what Licht and scouts built. Brady said himself he came for their weapons. I cannot add more clarity for you.

(03-23-2021, 12:02 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 11:33 AM)Black and Teal Wrote: Vita Vea, Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Wirfs, Antoine Winfield, Devin White, Lavonte David, Murphy-Buntling. 

The only reason Fournette started the playoff games was because Jones got covid and missed 2 weeks on the covid list, then had to get surgery on his finger which made him miss another week or two. 

Fournette had his typical 3 good games per season and it just so happened to be in the playoffs because he had fresh legs from sitting on the bench all season long.

He's still a FA for a reason.. He isn't good.

Another reason LF looked so good is because you cant stack the box or sell out on the run with TB, Brown, Evans, Godwin, and Gronk.

(03-26-2021, 10:56 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 06:28 PM)Black and Teal Wrote: You’re just not getting it. I’ll go slow: roster built through the draft>Brady comes because of the WEAPONS that were acquired through the draft & pre-Gronk/Brown.

Gronk, Fournette, and Brown don’t come without Brady. Brady wouldn’t have come without draft acquired weapons>Therefore... (this is where I wait for the light bulb to pop on for you).

No team that has ever been “built through the draft” is made up of 53 draft only players. Of course free agency supplements the roster.  But the bulk of their young core is what Licht and scouts built. Brady said himself he came for their weapons. I cannot add more clarity for you.

Again, read what you said. 

They had A LOT of FAs who were key to their championship. You pretty much said that all their best players were aquired through the draft which is stupid and a lie. 

What happened in the SB with Mahomes? If the Bucs don't have Pierre Paul and Barret and KC has their OTs they might win it.

Maybe stop posting stupid crap when you are obviously clueless. Like, after going 1-15 we can draft BPA lol because we don't have needs, except TE, but then again we don't have needs

FA's are important.

Core players were drafted. I’ve given you examples, I’ve given you clarity, I’ve shown you articles, and I stated my opinion. Our head coach even addressed as much. But now your last ditch effort is to call everything “stupid.” Don’t respond to me, I’m no longer interested in conversing with you. I see why your reputation is the way it is.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-27-2021, 05:55 AM)Black and Teal Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 10:56 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Again, read what you said. 

They had A LOT of FAs who were key to their championship. You pretty much said that all their best players were aquired through the draft which is stupid and a lie. 

What happened in the SB with Mahomes? If the Bucs don't have Pierre Paul and Barret and KC has their OTs they might win it.

Maybe stop posting stupid crap when you are obviously clueless. Like, after going 1-15 we can draft BPA lol because we don't have needs, except TE, but then again we don't have needs

FA's are important.

Core players were drafted. I’ve given you examples, I’ve given you clarity, I’ve shown you articles, and I stated my opinion. Our head coach even addressed as much. But now your last ditch effort is to call everything “stupid.” Don’t respond to me, I’m no longer interested in conversing with you. I see why your reputation is the way it is.

"Well, they did have a roster ready to compete for a championship that they built through the draft" 

And no reply to who scored the TDs in the SB and who was harassing Mahomes (Suh too btw who was what? Oh yeah a FA) 

They had both, players from the draft and key FAs who ended up doing pretty much everything in the SB. 
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23