Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Watson in a civil law suit

On 2 different occasions he wanted more than a massage. He refused a 6 figure settlement.

Per ESPN

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-17-2021, 08:26 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: On 2 different occasions he wanted more than a massage. He refused a 6 figure settlement.

Per ESPN

There are reportedly four different accusers, per PFT.

PFT also speculates this could hurt the trade market for him, which, in turn, will hurt how much the Texans could get in compensation for trading him.

While this whole situation is unfortunate for Watson and the four plaintiffs if the allegations are true, I like the fact it potentially hurts the Texans chances of maximizing the trade value.

The Texans need to suck for a while.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Watson about to get cancelled

Wow now reports are saying there are 4 different women. While I won’t jump to conclusions, this is not good for Watson. He could be looking at some jail time, because the allegations are that he touched them inappropriately. In one case he made a threat.

The Texans are going to suffer the most.

His two timing pal agrees to this behavior
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

One could be lying but 4? He maybe facing jail time if there is any water to this.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(03-19-2021, 09:46 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: One could be lying but 4?  He maybe facing jail time if there is any water to this.

It's 12 now

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2021, 05:36 AM by The Real Marty.)

(03-19-2021, 09:46 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: One could be lying but 4?  He maybe facing jail time if there is any water to this.

He can't go to jail because it's a civil suit, not a criminal charge.  They're demanding money.

(03-17-2021, 08:26 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: On 2 different occasions he wanted more than a massage. 

Don't we all?  

Seriously, though, if he asked for a happy ending, and the women said no, is that grounds for a lawsuit?

(03-20-2021, 05:32 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

He can't go to jail because it's a civil suit, not a criminal charge.  They're demanding money.

(03-17-2021, 08:26 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: On 2 different occasions he wanted more than a massage. 

Don't we all?  

Seriously, though, if he asked for a happy ending, and the women said no, is that grounds for a lawsuit?

According to the suits he got undressed unannouced in some cases. Really [BLEEP] up [BLEEP] tbh

He needs a new nickname. I was thinking happy ending or rub and tug.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

(03-20-2021, 05:32 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

Don't we all?  

Asking a question is definitely not a crime. But he undressed himself. On another occasion he touched a lady inappropriately...and he wasn’t touching with his hands.

(03-20-2021, 10:33 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(03-20-2021, 05:32 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: He can't go to jail because it's a civil suit, not a criminal charge.  They're demanding money.

Don't we all?  

Asking a question is definitely not a crime. But he undressed himself. On another occasion he touched a lady inappropriately...and he wasn’t touching with his hands.

Allegedly.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-20-2021, 10:33 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(03-20-2021, 05:32 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: He can't go to jail because it's a civil suit, not a criminal charge.  They're demanding money.

Don't we all?  

Of course asking a question can be a crime. That's solicitation..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(03-20-2021, 11:30 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(03-20-2021, 10:33 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Asking a question is definitely not a crime. But he undressed himself. On another occasion he touched a lady inappropriately...and he wasn’t touching with his hands.

Of course asking a question can be a crime. That's solicitation..

If she offered a ‘favor’ for money then that would be solicitation. Some knucklehead asking a masseuse for something extra and she says no, then that is not solicitation.

If she said yes for an extra $100 then yes that would be solicitation. 

The legal definition of solicitation is Offering someone money with the specific intent of inducing that person to commit a crime.

Asking a question does not constitute a crime.

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2021, 12:02 PM by WingerDinger.)

(03-20-2021, 11:49 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(03-20-2021, 11:30 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Of course asking a question can be a crime. That's solicitation..

If she offered a ‘favor’ for money then that would be solicitation. Some knucklehead asking a masseuse for something extra and she says no, then that is not solicitation.

If she said yes for an extra $100 then yes that would be solicitation. 

The legal definition of solicitation is Offering someone money with the specific intent of inducing that person to commit a crime.

Asking a question does not constitute a crime.

Depending on the state, solicitation of prostitution can mean either when a prostitute advertises his or her availability to perform sexual acts for compensation, or when a potential patron offers to pay for sex.

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/cr...tution.htm

It's a crime.. It's solicitation..

And they'll definitely add on sexual misconduct if found guilty

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

If someone asks a question without offering money it’s not solicitation. I ask my girlfriend all the time, but I don’t offer money.

(03-20-2021, 12:12 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: If someone asks a question without offering money it’s not solicitation. I ask my girlfriend all the time, but I don’t offer money.

I don't even have to ask her.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

This situation reminds me of a scene right out of the movie "North Dallas Forty" with Watson playing the part of Nick Nolte.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(03-20-2021, 04:27 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(03-20-2021, 12:12 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: If someone asks a question without offering money it’s not solicitation. I ask my girlfriend all the time, but I don’t offer money.

I don't even have to ask her.

Me either, I just have to wait for the fight between her and your mom to finish up.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

It’s now up to 22 women. Dudes career is probably over.

When it was 4 women I was shocked. When it was 12 I was like oh man this dude is going through it. When the number of women hit 22 I don’t even know what to say.