Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Wouldn't this shock world????

(This post was last modified: 03-18-2021, 01:01 PM by snowwolf776.)

I'm not a gm,and no one here is.  nither are the medei who are so sure jags are takeing trevor with first pick.  

I'm not saying they will do this,im just say if it happened the world would be shocked.   

what if jags took kyle pitts TE with first pick instead of trevor. eveyone would be shocked except the jags front office.

what other what ifs would shock the world with jags # 1 pick this year?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

....no

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Good grief.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(03-18-2021, 01:12 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Good grief.

It's not even good, it's just grief..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

all im doing is pointing out a little something. how many times have the jags done the complete oppsitte of what the medeia says as well as what the fans think?  serveal haven''t they. 

eveyone seems so sure hey are takeing trevor,nothing is for sure untill it accuttltly happens. people are counting on trevor being the #1 pick.   I hope everyoe ends up right,and jags do draft trevor,i also hope he doesn't turn out to be a bust either like other past 1st round qbs selected.

Wallbash
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We keep feeding into it.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(03-18-2021, 01:00 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I'm not a gm,and no one here is.  nither are the medei who are so sure jags are takeing trevor with first pick.  

I'm not saying they will do this,im just say if it happened the world would be shocked.   

what if jags took kyle pitts TE with first pick instead of trevor. eveyone would be shocked except the jags front office.

Biggest would be letting the clock run out on the pick so the JEST end up with Trevor, and then take Feleipe Franks at 2 to placate all the gator homers.

If you're gonna propose boneheaded moves snowy, you got to reach for the stars, man.

Stop it

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2021, 10:39 AM by JagFanatic24.)

(03-18-2021, 01:35 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 01:12 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Good grief.

It's not even good, it's just grief..

This made me laugh. Might as well say what would shock the world is to draft a punter #1 overall.

I say trade the 1st overall to Tampa to bring Gabbert home

(03-18-2021, 01:00 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I'm not a gm,and no one here is.  nither are the medei who are so sure jags are takeing trevor with first pick.  

Oh man, I remember my first beer...

haha. they see him trollin.. they hatin.. they wanna catch him trollin daily.. try to catch him trollin daily

I'm not trollin or anything like that. I'm just trying to remind everyone that nothing is for sure. Jags could take someone else other then Trevor,its not for sure that we all wake up tommorrew morning. 

I am not saying this will happen,ut the world may not be here tommorrew. we don't know anything for sure.  Just pointing out a fact nothing is set in stone into it acctuttly happens.

(03-25-2021, 04:23 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I'm not trollin or anything like that. I'm just trying to remind everyone that nothing is for sure. Jags could take someone else other then Trevor,its not for sure that we all wake up tommorrew morning. 

I am not saying this will happen,ut the world may not be here tommorrew. we don't know anything for sure.  Just pointing out a fact nothing is set in stone into it acctuttly happens.

Would sound like a Gene Smith move, but Pitts isn't from a Division 2 team.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(03-25-2021, 04:23 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I'm not trollin or anything like that. I'm just trying to remind everyone that nothing is for sure. Jags could take someone else other then Trevor,its not for sure that we all wake up tommorrew morning. 

There are 3 certainties in life. Death, taxes, and the Jags taking Trevor

(This post was last modified: 04-02-2021, 02:55 PM by D6.)

(04-02-2021, 12:34 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:

There are 3 certainties in life. Death, taxes, and the Jags taking Trevor

A 4th has an indirect connection to the Jaguars 

When Lions LS Don Muhlbach is mentioned., 'Death, Taxes, & Don Muhlbach' or a version of this, comes to mind immediately for countless Lions fans and the media covering the team. Owners, GMs, Coaches, and Players are long gone. But every year, Don Muhlbach signs a one a year contract and ends up retaining his job as Lions LS.

Don Muhlbach was first signed by the Lions in early November, 2004. His first game as Lions LS was 4 days later in Jacksonville.  That was the game Eddie Drummond had two 4th QTR Punt Returns for TDs that made it possible for the game going to OT.  The Jaguars won the game on the first possession of OT on a near perfect throw, catch, and run by the David Garrard to Jimmy Smith combo. 

https://twitter.com/ajortiz3/status/1372...56742?s=20

I think Drummond made the Pro Bowl that year off that single game alone.

Drafting a punter.

Oh, wait, Gene's gone.

(04-03-2021, 12:10 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I think Drummond made the Pro Bowl that year off that single game alone.

Even though Eddie Drummond also had 2 Kickoff Returns for TDs for the Lions in 2004, I agree that his performance in Jacksonville likely led to him being named to the Pro Bowl.

As dynamic as Eddie Drummond was in the 2004 season, Jamal Agnew has already been more impactful on Returns for a longer period of time.  If Agnew is able to remain relatively healthy much more often than not and has ample blocking,  the Jaguars should benefit greatly from his game changing return skills.