Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's Talk About- Political Edition

(03-29-2024, 04:57 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(03-29-2024, 04:49 PM)mikesez Wrote: Somebody Winger posted here yesterday that Trump visited with them while Biden and Obama visited with Colbert only a few miles away.  I don't think it's a big deal, but it was posted here.

You think the police officers can read the governor's mind? Can they read everyone's minds or just hers?

They don't have to read her mind to know where she stands..

Fixed the above for you, btw..

Just because she takes policy decisions they disagree with doesn't mean she doesn't care about them as people.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-29-2024, 06:29 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-29-2024, 04:57 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: They don't have to read her mind to know where she stands..

Fixed the above for you, btw..

Just because she takes policy decisions they disagree with doesn't mean she doesn't care about them as people.

Her actions, or lack there of, tells them that she doesn't care. Her ideals got that officer murdered.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Mikey is being a contrarian again...

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2024, 07:43 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-29-2024, 07:15 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Mikey is being a contrarian again...

No.  I feel strongly about this.  

I don't want to live in a country where funerals are politicized this way.  They're cops and she's the governor.  Both of them are supposed to be enforcing the law.  There is no reason to treat her like the mistress at a husband's funeral.  

It's all part of the WWE-ification of everything in government and it's only going to get more folks killed and fewer folks signing up to be cops or political candidates.  

There was nothing wrong with Trump showing up to offer condolences.  There was nothing wrong with Hochul showing up to offer condolences.  Shame on those cops.

(03-29-2024, 07:41 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-29-2024, 07:15 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Mikey is being a contrarian again...

No.  I feel strongly about this.  

I don't want to live in a country where funerals are politicized this way.  They're cops and she's the governor.  Both of them are supposed to be enforcing the law.  There is no reason to treat her like the mistress at a husband's funeral.  

It's all part of the WWE-ification of everything in government and it's only going to get more folks killed and fewer folks signing up to be cops or political candidates.  

There was nothing wrong with Trump showing up to offer condolences.  There was nothing wrong with Hochul showing up to offer condolences.  Shame on those cops.

lolol

If you actually gave a [BLEEP], you wouldn't be voting Biden..

Actions speak louder than words.

(03-29-2024, 07:58 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(03-29-2024, 07:41 PM)mikesez Wrote: No.  I feel strongly about this.  

lolol

The fact that I keep conversations going with you even after abusive language is an action demonstrating that I very much do care about softening political rhetoric.  Who I may or may not have voted for reveals very little about the fact that I want everyone to stop making drama where there doesn't need to be drama.

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2024, 08:47 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-29-2024, 08:38 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-29-2024, 07:58 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: lolol

The fact that I keep conversations going with you even after abusive language is an action demonstrating that I very much do care about softening political rhetoric.  Who I may or may not have voted for reveals very little about the fact that I want everyone to stop making drama where there doesn't need to be drama.

We are the world, Mike..
[Image: SVcei.gif]

This is how you treat pieces of [BLEEP]..

https://twitter.com/leslibless/status/17...fw1Mw&s=19

• NY Mayor Eric Adams arrived with DA Alvin Bragg, unannounced. 

• Stephanie, Officer Diller’s widow, confronted them, telling them they need to change the laws/judges are releasing dangerous criminals. They quickly left.

• The family had asked visitors to wait outside while they privately said goodbye, when closing the casket. Gov Hochul came ‘storming in.’
The family told her to leave, that she had ‘Jonathan’s blood on her hands.’ 

• Both Gov Hochul AND AG Leticia James asked the family if they could speak at Officer Diller’s funeral Sunday. The family refused. 

• When President Trump arrived, Officer Diller’s grandmother asked him for a hug, and he happily obliged.

No more blue, no matter who..

https://twitter.com/polishprincessh/stat...iTr2w&s=19

(03-30-2024, 09:12 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: This is how you treat pieces of [BLEEP]..

• Stephanie, Officer Diller’s widow, confronted them, telling them they need to change the laws/judges are releasing dangerous criminals. They quickly left.

• The family had asked visitors to wait outside while they privately said goodbye, when closing the casket. Gov Hochul came ‘storming in.’

• Both Gov Hochul AND AG Leticia James asked the family if they could speak at Officer Diller’s funeral Sunday. The family refused. 

• When President Trump arrived, Officer Diller’s grandmother asked him for a hug, and he happily obliged.

I get that she's a grieving wife but that's really [BLEEP] behavior that should be discouraged.

(03-30-2024, 09:48 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-30-2024, 09:12 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: This is how you treat pieces of [BLEEP]..

I get that she's a grieving wife but that's really [BLEEP] behavior that should be discouraged.

Keep petting the bunny, Lenny..

(03-30-2024, 09:48 AM)mikesez Wrote:

Why? Because she is following her dead (mind you [BLEEP] that he is DEAD) husband's wishes? [BLEEP] democrats

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2024, 10:05 AM by snarkyguy_he_him_his. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-30-2024, 10:01 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1774061...oNK5Q&s=19

Well I hope pancreatic cancer on them. And no i wont apologize for that. They deserve a painful death [BLEEP] themselves uncontrollably while in immense pain

And I don't give a [BLEEP].. Putin can go shove Zelenskyy up his [BLEEP].

https://twitter.com/NEWSMAX/status/17740...aRNMg&s=19

(03-30-2024, 10:04 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(03-30-2024, 10:01 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1774061...oNK5Q&s=19

Well I hope pancreatic cancer on them. And no i wont apologize for that. They deserve a painful death [BLEEP] themselves uncontrollably while in immense pain
Dude, you sound like a punk. A miserable, broke, punk.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(03-30-2024, 09:52 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(03-30-2024, 09:48 AM)mikesez Wrote: I get that she's a grieving wife but that's really [BLEEP] behavior that should be discouraged.

Why? Because she is following her dead (mind you [BLEEP] that he is DEAD) husband's wishes? [BLEEP] democrats

If her husband really hates Democrats so much that he would have wanted them kicked out of his funeral, he shouldn't have been a cop in a city that is more than 2/3 Democrats, ipso facto.  In fact the proportion doesn't matter.  In every part of the country there is a significant number of Democrats.  If you hate them, you are not called to protect and serve them.

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2024, 11:40 AM by snarkyguy_he_him_his.)

(03-30-2024, 11:27 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-30-2024, 09:52 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: Why? Because she is following her dead (mind you [BLEEP] that he is DEAD) husband's wishes? [BLEEP] democrats

If her husband really hates Democrats so much that he would have wanted them kicked out of his funeral, he shouldn't have been a cop in a city that is more than 2/3 Democrats, ipso facto.  In fact the proportion doesn't matter.  In every part of the country there is a significant number of Democrats.  If you hate them, you are not called to protect and serve them.

Hate?

It's not hate. It's their policies that created this mess.

It's just eye opening

(03-30-2024, 10:41 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(03-30-2024, 10:04 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: Well I hope pancreatic cancer on them. And no i wont apologize for that. They deserve a painful death [BLEEP] themselves uncontrollably while in immense pain
Dude, you sound like a punk. A miserable, broke, punk.

Cool story bro