Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's Talk About- Political Edition

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2024, 07:51 AM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-17-2024, 07:19 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: It must be pretty weird to Trump to have to sit in court and hear prospective jurors express their opinions about him.  He's used to everyone around him kissing his [BLEEP].

"Do you have any negative feelings about the defendant?"
"Did you once post on social media that he should be in jail?"
"Did you publish a social media post calling the defendant a moron?"  

And they stand right in front of him and answer the questions.

"Yes, I think he's the most dishonest person ever."
"I do think he should be in jail."
"Definitely.  He's not smart enough to be President."

I very highly doubt that. You want to get him so bad you can taste it. It's a weird trait for a fully grown man with no skin in the game to have. Can't you be normal and get through your hurt with funny memes?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2024, 09:54 AM by snarkyguy_he_him_his. Edited 3 times in total.)

(04-17-2024, 07:50 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(04-17-2024, 07:19 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: It must be pretty weird to Trump to have to sit in court and hear prospective jurors express their opinions about him.  He's used to everyone around him kissing his [BLEEP].

I very highly doubt that. You want to get him so bad you can taste it. It's a weird trait for a fully grown man with no skin in the game to have. Can't you be normal and get through your hurt with funny memes?

TRM... Donald Trump is a million times tougher than you, it seems like youre projecting your own fears and insecurities onto him. He doesn't care what others think. You should read the subtle art of not giving a [BLEEP]. Just check out what Dana White says about him and I guarantee you that man knows tough.

Even Bill Maher says enough is enough. You can't hate half the country. And if you do that's pretty stupid. If you need to hate, hate those idiots in Dearborn chanting Death to America. You know, the actual enemies of our nation.

(04-17-2024, 07:50 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

I think you could also say it's a weird trait to be so in love and obsessed with a politician who couldn't care less about you.....

Love trumps hate..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Golden Showers springs Russian False Flowers
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

"Yes, I think he's the most dishonest person ever   " No, just the opposite actually, I appreciate a straight shooter. "
"I do think he should be in jail."  " No I didn't post that. I do believe Bragg should be in jail though."
"Definitely.  He's not smart enough to be President."  " I most certainly did not, I did however question the intelligence of our current pedo of a vegetable that occupies the office."

Now I will make the corrections for the other 50% of potential jurors. 
You're welcome.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(04-17-2024, 09:01 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-17-2024, 07:50 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I very highly doubt that. You want to get him so bad you can taste it. It's a weird trait for a fully grown man with no skin in the game to have. Can't you be normal and get through your hurt with funny memes?
I think you could also say it's a weird trait to be so in love and obsessed with a politician who couldn't care less about you.....

I'm more interested in the policy than the politician and not having forever wars.

[Image: 9a8e13eedcc6108694468ee9366d335d.jpg]

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2024, 02:34 PM by Caldrac.)

https://twitter.com/citizen_cicero/statu...SEQdQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1...GF6QQ&s=19

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2024, 02:59 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(04-17-2024, 02:30 PM)Caldrac Wrote: https://twitter.com/citizen_cicero/statu...SEQdQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1...GF6QQ&s=19

Maybe he can move in with Mike or Marty for better accommodations.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C54H2qVJ_...bzZud250bg==

(04-17-2024, 07:14 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: lololololol

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1...86RGQ&s=19

Did you hear them chanting? “Four more years. Four more years”.

Yeah, me neither.

(04-17-2024, 07:15 PM)Caldrac Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C54H2qVJ_...bzZud250bg==

The Navy had a program called Buy Our Spares Smartly (BOSS) in order to challenge the cost of supplies and parts. I submitted a BOSS form to challenge the price of an aluminum bushing used to secure the watertight seal on a push-to-talk button for a PRC-90 survival radio. It was about 3/8" in diameter, weighed a fraction of an ounce and appeared to be pressure formed out of a short tube of aluminum. The Navy was paying $110.00 per in the early 90s. A couple of months later I received a response justifying the cost of the part due to 'special tooling needs'. I never challenged another one. 

I spent 20 years in the business. You wouldn't believe what the military pays for services, parts, materiel and depot level repairs. It's astounding the river of money which moves from our tax coffers to military suppliers on a daily basis. Everyone becomes numb to it after a while. They're just numbers moved around in order to meet our needs.

Narcissists don't actually care what people think about them. They do care that you don't agree with them and why they're so reactive.

(04-17-2024, 08:51 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/alexbruesewitz/statu...EYCZw&s=19

Sheetz? I wonder if he shuffled to the counter and asked in his slurred voice, “Is the Pope home?”

Maybe Chicago residents should show up on this communist's doorstep and tell him how they feel..

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/stat...VneAQ&s=19

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2024, 10:50 AM by Caldrac.)

https://www.instagram.com/p/C55NXI5uSBy/...YWVscmp2aQ==

https://twitter.com/LizaGoitein/status/1...iWU-A&s=19

Where you at, moderates? You guys blame Trump for the death of democracy? Lol.