Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's Talk About- Political Edition

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2024, 04:13 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-25-2024, 01:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 08:58 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Death to the Jews is not protected speech. Sorry. Death to America can be argued.

Sure it is, Jews, Israel, and Zionism are conflated...you know this. Regardless, if I say "death to the Ukrainians" it's not a crime or worthy of violating the 1st Amendment.

(04-25-2024, 08:37 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: The difference is that these institutions are receiving government funding and donations to teach these "values"..

Maybe we as Americans should demand an audit of our funds going to these Ivy League hate-filled whorehouses..

I'm fine with that, that's not what I'm arguing. I'm a free speech absolutist. I will not stand for censorship in the political arena, even of ideas I personally find abhorrent. Once we start down that road we all end up being silenced. I'd rather let the Mikesezs of the world blather on so everyone can see how bad the ideas are.

Bro, just because you want to conflate it, doesn't make it so. Sorry the left likes to use language fluidly as a debate tactic. If you want to co-opt that, go ahead, but it doesn't make your case any stronger. It just makes you disingenuous. There is no state called the Jews. Jews are a religion, and, arguably a class of people, though I believe the Supreme Court rejected that if I remember correctly. Regardless, death to blacks or death to Muslims is not protected speech.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-25-2024, 04:12 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 01:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Sure it is, Jews, Israel, and Zionism are conflated...you know this. Regardless, if I say "death to the Ukrainians" it's not a crime or worthy of violating the 1st Amendment.

I'm fine with that, that's not what I'm arguing. I'm a free speech absolutist. I will not stand for censorship in the political arena, even of ideas I personally find abhorrent. Once we start down that road we all end up being silenced. I'd rather let the Mikesezs of the world blather on so everyone can see how bad the ideas are.

Bro, just because you want to conflate it, doesn't make it so. Sorry the left likes to use language fluidly as a debate tactic. If you want to co-opt that, go ahead, but it doesn't make your case any stronger. It just makes you disingenuous. There is no state called the Jews. Jews are a religion, and, arguably a class of people, though I believe the Supreme Court rejected that if I remember correctly. Regardless, death to blacks or death to Muslims is not protected speech.

If there were no Zionist nation of Israel would they be protesting and rioting on college campuses to kill the Jews?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Ask Hitler.

https://youtu.be/0hXGSkDE38c?si=JhSlrDd5hyxQD75O

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(04-25-2024, 04:28 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Ask Hitler.

Let's try for this century.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The terrorists won lol

https://twitter.com/rawsalerts/status/17...L8PpQ&s=19
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(04-25-2024, 06:12 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: The terrorists won lol

https://twitter.com/rawsalerts/status/17...L8PpQ&s=19

You would hope that the students that this meant something to would be looking for some payback and start opening up some cans of whoopass on those punks.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2024, 08:19 PM by WingerDinger.)

lolololol

https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status...upF-w&s=19

(04-25-2024, 04:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 04:28 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Ask Hitler.

Let's try for this century.

I don't need to "try" for this century. That's a ridiculous stipulation. There is a long historical track record of genocide that gets normalized in general populations. In the US, we do not allow the threat of violence against our citizens. Period.

We know how words work. You're not stupid. The left uses language as power. That's out of their philosophy. You should have more integrity than to allow their manipulative practices to adjust our standards. I have no problems with people criticizing Israel. Jews has a specific meaning. There is more than enough evidence of Jews being attacked in the US and that seems to be increasing in frequency as of late. I wonder why?

For the record, I do think Israel is committing a form of genocide. I have zero problems with people who are protesting their policies, as they are clearly enabled by the US. Israel clearly want Palestinians out of Gaza. I don't think it's rooted in hate, but they have a Hamas problem and are tired of being vulnerable. Ultimately, I blame Hamas for the situation, but it sucks that innocent women and children are dying. War is hell, though.

Death to Jews is not ok. It's not protected speech. Use the right words.

Is Israel too many syllables?

(04-25-2024, 08:26 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: For the record, I do think Israel is committing a form of genocide. I have zero problems with people who are protesting their policies, as they are clearly enabled by the US. Israel clearly want Palestinians out of Gaza. I don't think it's rooted in hate, but they have a Hamas problem and are tired of being vulnerable. Ultimately, I blame Hamas for the situation, but it sucks that innocent women and children are dying. War is hell, though.

Death to Jews is not ok. It's not protected speech. Use the right words.

Is Israel too many syllables?

I agree. Israel was thrust into an untenable situation. They have to force out the element which will continue to murder its citizens. Unfortunately, that element is using women, children, schools and hospitals as cover. 

I just wonder if their organizers in the U.S. thought they would harness the efforts of so many young leftist idiots. It was in their gameplan, but I don't think they counted on the support of so many mindless fools.

(04-25-2024, 06:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 02:50 AM)p_rushing Wrote: She asked a friend who also didn't know, both saying they wished they were more educated. People like this who live their lives based solely on feelings over actual facts drive me crazy. They know nothing but someone told them they should feel bad so they drop everything.
These students aren't even smart enough to hit the university for refunds. They are missing classes, not living in housing, meals, etc that they have already paid for. The university doesn't care, they already have collected payments, it's only the headache of the media covering it.

I hope this leads to all federal funding being cut off. Then government funding of student loans ended. Make the schools affordable or sign contracts where students pay a % back for # of years after graduation. The better the employment options, the more money the school makes. Maybe it would end all these nonsense degrees that the liberals get.
It's all fake for them. Once they are arrested, they should be offered jail or one-way ticket to Gaza. Deny entry back to the US until it is over or some minimum 6 to 12 months. Then before allowing them reentry, confirm passport stamps to make sure they didn't go somewhere else.

Twitter should start tagging everyone of tweets saying they refused a free flight to Gaza to make an actual impact.

Same stuff could be done in the US for all the other crap the liberals violently protest. If you have time to protest, you can better spend time actually helping the people you are pretending to care about.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Nice to see you love the 1st Conditional Amendment so much.

What's anything I said have to do with the 1A? You can protest but if you get arrested, you are breaking the law. Stop protesting in places that have nothing to do with what you are protesting. Stop doing illegal things. Then flag all their posts showing how they are hypocrites.

(04-25-2024, 08:47 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/rawsalerts/status/17...FA3BA&s=19
Looks like this is going to be used to start something. Someone, protester or cop, is going to shoot the other. Then we will have some riots. They tried using some cop shootings but no one cared.

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2024, 08:35 AM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

Laughing

Couldn't have happened to a bigger piece of [BLEEP]

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/...K3SKQ&s=19

The San Francisco Chronicle tried (and failed) to make light of the thievery.

"Hello to the city, goodbye to your luggage. That was Senatorial candidate Adam Schiff’s rude introduction to San Francisco’s vexing reputation for car burglaries Thursday when thieves swiped the bags from his car while it sat in a downtown parking garage," the Chronicle 'reported.'

"The heist meant the Democratic congressman got stuck at a fancy dinner party in his shirt sleeves and a hiking vest while everyone else sat in suits," the report added. "Not quite the look the man from Burbank was aiming for as he rose to thank powerhouse attorney Joe Cotchett for his support in his bid to replace the late Dianne Feinstein in the U.S. Senate."

“I guess it’s ‘Welcome to San Francisco'," one dinner guest quipped.

When it comes to liars like Adam Schiff who say that crime in Democrat-run cities isn't a real problem, the emperor now truly wears no clothes.

Meanwhile, smash-and-grab robberies have exploded in California. One such robbery occurred a few months back in broad daylight in Glendale. $60,000 in merchandise was looted in the coordinated incident.

Critics have pointed to zero cash bail and progressive policies that have lowered the threshold to make arrests as a driving factor in rising crime rates.

Meanwhile, L.A. Mayor Karen Bass was the victim of a burglary at her home this weekend. San Jose Mayor Matt Mahan's security guard was attacked on live television. 

Radical Democrats are finally suffering the consequences of their pro-criminal policies. 

You hate to see it. But then again, do you really?

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2024, 08:42 AM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

"OMG!! OMG!! I'M A PROFESSOR!!"

lololololololololol

Act like trash, get treated like trash..

https://twitter.com/Bubblebathgirl/statu...wkssQ&s=19

More excellent work from little brother in Gainesville!

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/stat...08nUA&s=19

(04-26-2024, 08:40 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: "OMG!! OMG!! I'M A PROFESSOR!!"

lololololololololol

There’s one undeniable underlying theme to all of these protestors, they act like spoiled children. They honestly believe screeching at the tops of their lungs is somehow empowering. There are two generations coming up the pike that are completely infantilized. It’s scary.

(04-26-2024, 09:03 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-26-2024, 08:40 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: "OMG!! OMG!! I'M A PROFESSOR!!"

lololololololololol

There’s one undeniable underlying theme to all of these protestors, they act like spoiled children. They honestly believe screeching at the tops of their lungs is somehow empowering. There are two generations coming up the pike that are completely infantilized. It’s scary.

Kids today see this [BLEEP] and hate it. The 60s and 70s made the 80s.