Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's Talk About- Political Edition

(04-30-2024, 12:23 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(04-29-2024, 02:23 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Local Tragedy..  Sad

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/17...L8NJg&s=19

The car was so mangled that it took first responders a whopping 90 minutes to get the teens out.

2 teens died at the scene and the other 2 died in the hospital. They were 14 - 16 years old and went to a local high school in Gainsville, Florida.

One of the boy's brothers was shot and killed in a separate incident last month.

The teens were driving so fast that the police cars couldn't even keep up with them so they needed a Florida Highway Patrol trooper to take over.

"The Trooper made intentional contact with the Honda, causing it to decelerate," Highway Patrol said in a statement.

"The Trooper used the break in speed to perform a PIT maneuver on the fleeing Honda to stop the threat... The Honda subsequently rolled over before making contact with a cement pole."

2 of the teens had ankle monitors on and 3 had active warrants.

This happened 10 days ago and now it gets media coverage, they are really trying to force some reaction.

I'm shocked the trooper did anything. Most of the time they are so afraid of being sued that they would rather let them get away than stop them. I'm sure the trooper and state will be sued for the innocent, just great kids that died.

Trooper saved FL lots of future court and housing costs as all 4 were well on their way to jail and probably an early death.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Florida State Troopers and Highway Patrol don't call off pursuits.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

For the first time in over a century, Budweiser products won't be invited to participate in Oktoberfest.

"We have a different set of values," said Festival Organizer Josef Barronstweiss, "We Bavarians take our beer and the culture that comes with it very seriously."

That's what happens when you bow down to the woke mind virus. You lose all credibility.

[Image: 440962062-763375179258109-3339445849487513221-n.jpg]
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

This is the kind of Male Bovine Droppings I've been seeing around my town lately. Stuck on trash cans, mail boxes telephone poles, etc...........

[Image: IMG-1580.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1581.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1582.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1583.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1584.jpg]
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(04-30-2024, 07:19 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-30-2024, 12:36 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Notice the green hats. These people need to be arrested, interrogated as enemy combatants, and charged with treason unless they turn on their funders.

These are the NGO lawyers and funders of the protesters. You will see them in every video if you pay attention. They are there to get names and "observe" so they can sue the police and just get them released immediately. These people are worse than the paid protesters.

No to the bolded. They’re legal observers to ensure the police don’t use harmful or heavy handed tactics in subduing protesters. They also act as legal facilitators for arrested protesters. 

Yes, these are lawyers who are aligned with the values of the protesters but they also serve a valid purpose. As irritating, misguided and disruptive protesters can be sometimes, that doesn’t give license to the police to intentionally harm or deny them their rights. 

On a side note, I’m shocked at the obvious lack of police training when it comes to subduing a perp. In the video above, I see at least four cops struggling to maintain control of a person who is half their size. Not one cop goes for the feet to bring them down. They just dance around pulling and pushing on each other. It’s really pathetic.

Most won't be but there will be a few important ones that know what is going on.

The cops aren't allowed to do most of the things to easily take someone down as it may hurt them if they fight it. There are several ways a smaller cop can drop a bigger person but they require throwing them or taking their knees out. It's simple and effective but could cause damage to knees, shoulders, arms, etc. It's why it takes 2-3 cops to handcuff someone that is resisting.

(04-30-2024, 12:13 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(04-30-2024, 07:19 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: No to the bolded. They’re legal observers to ensure the police don’t use harmful or heavy handed tactics in subduing protesters. They also act as legal facilitators for arrested protesters. 

Yes, these are lawyers who are aligned with the values of the protesters but they also serve a valid purpose. As irritating, misguided and disruptive protesters can be sometimes, that doesn’t give license to the police to intentionally harm or deny them their rights. 

On a side note, I’m shocked at the obvious lack of police training when it comes to subduing a perp. In the video above, I see at least four cops struggling to maintain control of a person who is half their size. Not one cop goes for the feet to bring them down. They just dance around pulling and pushing on each other. It’s really pathetic.

Most won't be but there will be a few important ones that know what is going on.

The cops aren't allowed to do most of the things to easily take someone down as it may hurt them if they fight it. There are several ways a smaller cop can drop a bigger person but they require throwing them or taking their knees out. It's simple and effective but could cause damage to knees, shoulders, arms, etc. It's why it takes 2-3 cops to handcuff someone that is resisting.

Nah, they don’t have to be hurt. Two cops can easily take down a Yasser Arafat wannabe. 3 works better. Have one (or two) cops holding the upper body and another to wrap their legs. They’ll go down like Linda Lovelace. Immobilizing their legs while having them face down makes cuffing easier.

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2024, 01:00 PM by WingerDinger.)

There goes those white liberal women again.. Should parachute them all into Gaza.. They would be an upgrade from a goat.. I think?

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/178534...mZTqg&s=19
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2024, 01:05 PM by homebiscuit.)

(04-30-2024, 12:48 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/...hbFQg&s=19

Now they’ll just get more of it.

(04-30-2024, 12:59 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: There goes those white liberal women again.. Should parachute them all into Gaza.. They would be an upgrade from a goat.. I think?

The sad part is she honestly and truly believes she accomplished something worthwhile.

(04-30-2024, 01:04 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-30-2024, 12:48 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/...hbFQg&s=19

Now they’ll just get more of it.

(04-30-2024, 12:59 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: There goes those white liberal women again.. Should parachute them all into Gaza.. They would be an upgrade from a goat.. I think?

The sad part is she honestly and truly believes she accomplished something worthwhile.

I blame the liberal men for being weak betas.. They're supposed to feed off of each other's strengths. They have none. They're turning their women into lesbians and pretend men lololol

Since August of last year. Still won't let this one slip by. The whole ordeal reeks of foul play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hvCJbno1h4
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2024, 04:56 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

[BLEEP] you.. Starve

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/17...zAIDg&s=19

Student: Nobody is asking for them to bring us food. They are blocking access to food.

Reporter: They are blocking access to food?

Student: No... uh... duh...

Video: @TPostMillennial

(04-30-2024, 05:31 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/rawsalerts/status/17...ePu-g&s=19

Well those are guaranteed terrorists.

Those people don't know how not to be terrorists. They believe any country they are in is automatically theirs. They should feel right at home in our entitled culture.

(04-30-2024, 05:42 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(04-30-2024, 05:31 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/rawsalerts/status/17...ePu-g&s=19

Well those are guaranteed terrorists.

Those people don't know how not to be terrorists. They believe any country they are in is automatically theirs. They should feel right at home in our entitled culture.

They keep falling under governments that feel that way, yes, but all we can say for sure is about half of them felt that way when they had their last election in 2005.  Probably less do now.  You have to vet them.

Don't judge people by the government of the country they came from.  Suspect them, check them, but don't judge them.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(04-30-2024, 04:55 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [BLEEP] you.. Starve

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/17...zAIDg&s=19

Student: Nobody is asking for them to bring us food. They are blocking access to food.

Reporter: They are blocking access to food?

Student: No... uh... duh...

Video: @TPostMillennial

“Humanitarian aid”. They use all the little buzzwords, don’t they?