Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's Talk About- Political Edition

(05-05-2024, 09:39 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(05-05-2024, 06:42 PM)captivating Wrote: Except that Palestine represents the region that now encompasses all of modern day Israel, Palestine parts of Jordan.  Palestinians and Jews all descended from the same ancestors.

I mean if you wanna go Biblical, they descend from Abraham and Issac and Ishmael

It's gotta suck that for centuries they keep lying to themselves that they are stronger and better than Jews.. only to lose every single time they try to fight them. And lose badly.

The Jews deserve what they have by being better people and better warriors.

That dude went off.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Do you know what would be a REAL stimulus package? Sending all of the members of Congress out to stand in an unemployment line!
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

lololololololololololol

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/17...pYoeA&s=19

"The Court therefore vacates the current May 20, 2024 trial date (and associated calendar call), to be reset by separate order following resolution of the matters before the Court."

Wow!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

[Image: 440455367-355525377525287-1636841310142803226-n.jpg]
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(05-07-2024, 02:34 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(05-05-2024, 09:39 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: I mean if you wanna go Biblical, they descend from Abraham and Issac and Ishmael

It's gotta suck that for centuries they keep lying to themselves that they are stronger and better than Jews.. only to lose every single time they try to fight them. And lose badly.

The Jews deserve what they have by being better people and better warriors.

That dude went off.

Hamas struck out on their own on October 7th. Intercepted Iranian communications were absolutely apoplectic that Hamas has acted without their permission, which is important because Iran was bankrolling and training them. They’re idiots no one wants. My guess is the Arab world is hoping Israel annihilates them.

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2024, 01:01 PM by mikesez. Edited 6 times in total.)

Judges really affect things.
There are four criminal cases against Trump.
The quality of each, in terms of how easy it is to draw a line from the proven behavior (if it is proven) to the text of the law, in order from strongest to weakest, is

1) Georgia racketeering
2) Federal classified documents retention
3) Federal electoral college fraud and obstruction of official proceeding
4) New York campaign finance fraud

Yet they are proceeding in court in roughly the opposite order, because of the willingness of each judge to muddy the waters with irrelevant questions of how prosecutors pay consultants and how the Presidential records act works. The New York judge has no tolerance for it and the others all have some.

That said, I'm not overly concerned because even Trump being in jail, if that happened,is unlikely to affect the election outcome. The election is a referendum on the incumbent Biden mainly and Biden needs to start treating it as such. If the persuadable voters feel disappointed in Biden's four years, Trump will win, even if he has 90 felony convictions and decades of prison sentences.

The grave concern about Trump potentially creating a dictatorship or a civil war was for the Senate to decide in 2021 and they shirked their duty. Now it falls to voters. The criminal courts were never qualified to address it.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2024, 01:52 PM by WingerDinger.)

https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status...AJz-Q&s=19

(05-09-2024, 12:54 PM)mikesez Wrote: I'm a jackass who believes lies because the liars and I have something in common..

FTFY

Some of you must have been going crazy when the board was down.

You actually had to talk to people in real life instead of posting tweets all day every day!

(05-09-2024, 02:03 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Some of you must have been going crazy when the board was down.

You actually had to talk to people in real life instead of posting tweets all day every day!

If I were you, I'd worry about yourself instead of others.

(05-09-2024, 02:16 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-09-2024, 02:03 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Some of you must have been going crazy when the board was down.

If I were you, I'd worry about yourself instead of others.
Or else what? You'll post even more tweets?!

The horror!

(05-09-2024, 02:58 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(05-09-2024, 02:16 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: If I were you, I'd worry about yourself instead of others.
Or else what? You'll post even more tweets?!

The horror!

Take your own advice first, sissy fake [BLEEP] wanna be teacher..

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2024, 07:53 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

If this was the first thing on your mind to post after they rebooted the board server in Mike's mothers basement, you have your own issues to deal with.

(05-10-2024, 07:28 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status...fNkLg&s=19

100 years from now, historians will point to this guy when asked what a liberal looked like.

(05-10-2024, 07:51 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

If this was the first thing on your mind to post after they rebooted the board server in Mike's mothers basement, you have your own issues to deal with.

(05-10-2024, 07:28 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status...fNkLg&s=19

100 years from now, historians will point to this guy when asked what a liberal looked like.

My mother would make me a moderator on this site if she could. Yours would too, for that matter.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(05-10-2024, 08:01 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-10-2024, 07:51 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: If this was the first thing on your mind to post after they rebooted the board server in Mike's mothers basement, you have your own issues to deal with.

My mother would make me a moderator on this site if she could. Yours would too, for that matter.

My mom would have banned me..

My mother would be the one threatening to hurt people.

But she would actually do it.

That was a fun way to grow up.

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2024, 08:24 AM by WingerDinger. Edited 2 times in total.)

(05-10-2024, 08:20 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: My mother would be the one threatening to hurt people.

But she would actually do it.

That was a fun way to grow up.

Mom's always know best.. I'd buy a ticket.

Transparency.. Lets take a look at the pure evil that is The Left..
https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status...iaILw&s=19