Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Meyer basically admitting we are taking lawrence

Urbs is at UF’s pro day today.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-31-2021, 12:44 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Urbs is at UF’s pro day today.

In before ESPN: The Jacksonville Jaguars will be trading the #1 pick and drafting Kyle Trask.

(This post was last modified: 03-31-2021, 01:27 PM by Bullseye.)

(03-31-2021, 01:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

In before ESPN: The Jacksonville Jaguars will be trading the #1 pick and drafting Kyle Trask.

Laughing

(03-30-2021, 09:40 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'll feel so much better after the draft and we have TL as our QB. All this speculation stuff is for the birds and it's designed to cause panic and a false sense of security..

Tell me about it.

Who has the time stone?

Anyone want to speed this waiting period up?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

It’s funny cuz it’s true! Laughing

It’s funny because some people actually wanted Trask in the first before we secured #1.....

(03-31-2021, 02:53 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(03-31-2021, 01:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: In before ESPN: The Jacksonville Jaguars will be trading the #1 pick and drafting Kyle Trask.
It’s funny because some people actually wanted Trask in the first before we secured #1.....

Gross. Also im sure hes there to see a kyle but it aint trask.

(03-29-2021, 06:52 AM)I am Yoda Wrote: Good interview.  Peter King knows how to ask the questions that need to be asked without the negativity.  The more I listen to Urban, the better I like him.  I liked Doug, too, though.  You don't get to be a head coach (generally) without having that ability to connect.

Agreed. Meyer is an absolute beaut... he's so damn refreshing with his constant win-now philosophy. I love it! i was banging the drum for this team to sign an impact coach... if he fails in his role, retires after 2 years - i could honestly care less, because it was a right hire for what we require right now. the intentions were spot on and this is the coach we NEEDED. TLaw is the player we DESERVED. This fan base has struggled for years... i'm going to sit back and trust this process.

Urban Meyer is an absolute beaut.

Kyle Pitts opened eyes at Florida's Pro Day. I think he's a Top 15 pick.

(04-01-2021, 06:02 AM)cincyjacket Wrote: Kyle Pitts opened eyes at Florida's Pro Day. I think he's a Top 15 pick.

Top 5.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-01-2021, 08:32 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 06:02 AM)cincyjacket Wrote: Kyle Pitts opened eyes at Florida's Pro Day. I think he's a Top 15 pick.

Top 5.

According to Vic Ketchman, we should eschew TL so we can pick someone like Pitts.

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2021, 08:55 AM by Mikey.)

@in before all the bedwetting that he is scouting Trask but not giving a turd about Wilson@

going out on a limb there. I like it.

(04-01-2021, 08:54 AM)Mikey Wrote:

@in before all the bedwetting that he is scouting Trask but not giving a turd about Wilson@

He's arrogant...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I’m curious to know whose eyes you think weren’t already open in regards to Pitts...

(04-01-2021, 11:08 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

I’m curious to know whose eyes you think weren’t already open in regards to Pitts...

I doubt many know who this is, but anyway:

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fstatici.behindthevoiceac...f=1&nofb=1]

(04-01-2021, 11:21 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 11:08 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I’m curious to know whose eyes you think weren’t already open in regards to Pitts...

Mr. Magoo?

Offchance it's the guy from the Dennis the Menace comic strip, but i'm gonna go with Magoo
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(04-01-2021, 08:01 PM)Firesky Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 11:21 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I doubt many know who this is, but anyway:

Mr. Magoo?

Offchance it's the guy from the Dennis the Menace comic strip, but i'm gonna go with Magoo

Mr. Magoo for the win!

(04-01-2021, 11:21 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 11:08 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I’m curious to know whose eyes you think weren’t already open in regards to Pitts...

we bought his xmas special for the kids this year, absolutely loved it!

(also, not everyone who posts here was in diapers at the turn of the century)

I was on the Trask train, but in the later rounds. But now that we’re getting Lawrence, I jumped straight off that train.

(03-29-2021, 09:18 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 07:52 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Yes.

There have been numerous instances where the first pick was SIGNED before the draft.

It's been a long time, though. I think the modern era (last 15-20 years let's say) the tendency is to sit on the clock even if you know who you're picking just in case some team calls you with an offer you can't refuse.

I would be very surprised if we don't use up most of our allotted time before submitting the card this year, even if we've already got the name filled in.
It would make sense in most cases but there is no way we move down even if a team wants to give a bag full of draft picks.  The quarterback is way to important to success and getting to the super bowl. They believe Trevor is the next great franchise QB and you don't pass up on the pick. They are zoom calling him and he has the playbook, I think they pull the trigger as soon as they get on the clock or shortly after.