Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kittle trolls Jags with April fools joke.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-02-2021, 12:27 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: https://twitter.com/gkittle46/status/137...78209?s=19

ummm... why?

Does he even know we have different uniforms now?

I just saw this on Twitter.. I definitely fell for the joke.. man... ugh

Well, at least he knows we exist. And he knows we need a TE. Actually, it's pretty funny.

(04-02-2021, 01:28 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: I just saw this on Twitter.. I definitely fell for the joke.. man... ugh
Never believe big news on the internet on april 1st.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(04-02-2021, 12:27 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: https://twitter.com/gkittle46/status/137...78209?s=19

He wishes.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The team will only go as far as the quality of the offensive line.

(04-02-2021, 07:26 AM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 01:28 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: I just saw this on Twitter.. I definitely fell for the joke.. man... ugh

Aren't they supposed to be at least mildly funny?
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(04-02-2021, 09:10 AM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 07:26 AM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Never believe big news on the internet on april 1st.

Aren't they supposed to be at least mildly funny?

This.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 04-02-2021, 12:06 PM by SeldomRite.)

I'm picturing a future a few seasons from now where Kittle is released by the 49ers, who have suffered the intervening years between now and then without a playoffs appearance and multiple high draft positions, and the Jaguars, having made the playoffs several season in a row and with a young QB being featured in national commercials, post a tweet on April first starting they're going to be signing Kittle to a giant contract. Kittle calls his agent to find out it's just an April fool's prank.

I know man, I went an entire day not falling for anything then 1am April 2 I fall for it... got to go extended hours.

(04-02-2021, 09:44 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: I'm picturing a future a few seasons from now where Kittle is released by the 49ers, who have suffered the intervening years between now and then without a playoffs appearance and multiple high draft positions, and the Jaguars, having made the playoffs several season in a row and with a young QB being featured in national commercials, post a tweet on April first starting they're going to be signing Kittle to a giant contract. Kittle calls his agent to find out it's just an April fool's prank.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimag...f=1&nofb=1]

Skittles is a funny guy

FTFY

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Everybody knows we need a TE except Khan. He’s counting that money tho!

come on over kittles. haha

Bro if we had a George Kittle to go with Chark, Shenault, and James Robinson....man!

Lawrence might come out in his rookie year with something like 31 10 in his rookie year.

(04-03-2021, 12:00 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Bro if we had a George Kittle to go with Chark, Shenault, and James Robinson....man!

Lawrence might come out in his rookie year with something like 31 10 in his rookie year.

Lol, so GM15 still better then?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato