Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Camp Craziness?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...ole-event/

Interesting to see if the league begins to market this.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dang, they are getting rid of the opening week Monday Night double header --- I used to like rolling out of work and migrating into the sports bar for the 7pm game.

(04-05-2021, 01:06 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Dang, they are getting rid of the opening week Monday Night double header --- I used to like rolling out of work and migrating into the sports bar for the 7pm game.

I think you still can, unless by getting rid of the doubleheader, they move the Monday Night game back to the 8pm or 9pm start time?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2021, 04:28 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(04-05-2021, 01:08 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-05-2021, 01:06 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Dang, they are getting rid of the opening week Monday Night double header --- I used to like rolling out of work and migrating into the sports bar for the 7pm game.

I think you still can, unless by getting rid of the doubleheader, they move the Monday Night game back to the 8pm or 9pm start time?

They will definitely move the MNF to their normal time.  The rationale behind the 7pm game was so they could start the 2nd (west coast) game by 10:15pm or something like that.   They'll move it to 8:30 which is too late to roll directly from work and also too late to deal with the 2nd half given Tuesday is a work day as well.  Yes, I'm getting older .... lol

Camp craziness? I think it’s great. We finally get to see the Jags during camp instead of driving to the practice facility and sitting in the hot sun getting baked.

This is something that should have been done 10 years ago.

I can see it being a “Super Bowl Media Week” type marketed event

Interesting what you learn in the comments section of a link. I had never heard of the blank DVD incident with JaMarcus Russell. 

I digress.

Didn't ol' River Jack do this with his Oklahoma openers?

People complained about preseason games, but now want underwear drills?

Ok, then.

Dont we get an earlier start because of the coaching change?