Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars Draft Party - Season Ticket Holders

Answer to my earlier question, whether the Jags would host a draft party.  Unfortunately, it does not appear that access to the Club amenities will be available.  Also wonder if they will televise the draft on ESPN or the NFL Network, showing the analysts review of each pick OR if they mute the broadcast and focus on the coaches and players speeches during the draft.

[Image: mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.fanservices...CGJ95w--~D]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I WILL BE THERE, CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!

if my wife lets me

You will get a hangover waiting from pick 1 to pick 25, beter take friday off work. I will to watch the board meltdown after pick 25.

(04-09-2021, 12:05 AM)surfon Wrote: You will get a hangover waiting from pick 1 to pick 25, better take friday off work.  I will to watch the board meltdown after pick 25.

This is my issue as I contemplate going or my initial plan to hit a sports bar until 10pm then watch the rest from the comforts of home.  If I went to the Jags Draft Party, I'd have to make an evening out of it and book a hotel downtown (which may not be a bad idea as well).

Forget about taking a Tackle at pick 25. We will probably reach for a TE or trade back up in the top 10..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I’ll be incredibly busy on draft night with other things - but - as the deadline approached last Friday - I did break down against better judgement and renew two seats for this season.

I’m probably only able to get to 4 games, but here’s hoping they are memorable.