Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Colin Cowherd: Trevor or....

(04-10-2021, 07:32 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 06:33 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Honestly the criteria were based on Front Office, Ownership, Coaching and the QB potential.  We have questions across most of the areas other that Lawrence potential.

Busts happen but I sure hope this is the turning point.
If not now, when?

Gotta be the turning point.

I agree and it sure does need to be now. I am getting older and had health scares. I want to have some football fun sooner than later.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-09-2021, 04:01 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Cowherd is a hack. Herbert had a great rookie year but there is no way he's as good a prospect as Lawrence. Brady isn't playing for 4 more years and it certainly won't be at a high level of he does.

Allen and Mahomes are the only two clear picks over Trevor.

Cowherd was not on the Hebert bandwagon until he began playing well for the Bolts. He says what he believes will move the ratings needle up for him. As he likes to frequently point out, if it's not 'interesting', then he's not real interested. This leads to a lot of crappy takes on his part. Honestly, I hope he continues to hate Jacksonville. He's the last idiot we need as a national mouthpiece.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Didn't realize that Cowherd was British

(04-15-2021, 11:19 AM)Tank Commander Wrote: Didn't realize that Cowherd was British

Yep, grew up near British Columbia in the state of Washington.

(04-15-2021, 11:58 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 11:19 AM)Tank Commander Wrote: Didn't realize that Cowherd was British

Yep, grew up near British Columbia in the state of Washington.

His father, Charles, was an optometrist and his British-born mother Patricia (d. 2014)[2] was a housewife who immigrated to the United States at age 14.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Cowherd

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!