Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Voter Fraud

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2021, 02:47 PM by Ronster.)

First Up, breaking news out of Detroit (There are thousands of documented cases of fraud on election night and beyond, President Trump won that election by a landslide, this thread will break that down)

“If we don’t feel our leaders are elected honestly, we lose the … promise of democracy.”

Newly obtained printed absentee ballot instructions for election workers in Detroit confirm that oral instructions described by a city election worker in a post-election sworn affidavit would have been egregious violations of city election rules.
The instructions, obtained by Just the News through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, were crystal clear concerning signature matching and ballot dating: Verification of signatures on absentee ballots was mandatory, and ballots were to be stamped with the date on which they are received.
Detroit election worker Jessy Jacob, a longtime city employee, testified in November that she was instructed by supervisors to ignore signatures on absentee ballots and to fraudulently backdate late-arriving absentee ballots to make them appear to be valid. 

- Continued - https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/...ts-witness
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No one doubts that there was election fraud, but true believers deny that it was systemic, widespread, and the difference in the outcome.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2021, 03:49 PM by Ronster.)

(04-12-2021, 03:15 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: No one doubts that there was election fraud, but true believers deny that it was systemic, widespread, and the difference in the outcome.

"True believers" you mean lefties and/or the ignorant.

Quote:Waldron: At the very beginning of the chart, where there’s a circle that says “On Election Day,” what that indicates is there’s a spike in loaded votes. 337,000-plus-or-minus-some votes that were added in there in one big batch. So that was an anomaly in the reporting. Normally you would expect to see a smooth curve going up, not any big spikes, that’s kind of what Greg was talking about, the anomalies of loading and uploading those votes. So that big spike that occurs there is a prime indicator of fraudulent voting.
Giuliani: And that’s [a total of] 604,000 votes in 90 minutes, is that right?
Waldron: Correct, this is [shows chart] 337,000 votes in that period of time.
Giuliani: And when you look at this entire curve, with all these spikes, can you calculate how much of a vote that accounted for for Biden, and how much for Trump?
Waldron: Close to 600,000. I think our figures were about 570-some-odd-thousand that all those spikes represent overtime.
Giuliani: For Biden?
Waldron: Correct.
Giuliani: And how much for Trump?
Waldron: I think it was a little over 3,200.

That’s roughly 570,000 votes for Biden and 3,200 for Trump. Biden scooped up this enormous batch by 99.4 percent. Incredible. Impossible. Scandalous

[font=Merriweather, serif]If what Waldron alleges here is true, then this would constitute one of the most insidious examples of documented voter fraud in the history of American presidential politics. This one spike alone would have erased Donald Trump’s 600,000-vote lead over Joe Biden late Tuesday night, November 3. Biden has reportedly won Pennsylvania by about 70,000 votes. This one swing would have done it. If this is true, then this episode alone might well constitute a smoking gun affirming a fraudulent election in Pennsylvania.
[/font]

And yet, this electoral bombshell has been completely ignored by the mainstream press. The only national sources that I could find reporting it were RealClearPoliticsBreitbart, and Greg Kelly of Newsmax TV. The video link that I’ve provided is courtesy of Right Side Broadcasting Network, a conservative source, filling a gap vacated by shameless mainstream “news” sources, which avoided the hearing like the plague.

I ask: Is this accurate? What happened here? Who or what could have flipped votes like this? Who was responsible? How does this occur? Is this real? Does this not have the potential to remove Pennsylvania from Joe Biden’s column? At the least, should it make the Pennsylvania vote uncertifiable for either Biden or Trump?
[font=Merriweather, serif]Trump’s critics will want to dismiss the hearings as a partisan spectacle hosted by Pennsylvania Republican legislators. You can’t do that. A real journalist would see enough here to at least merit making some phone calls or sending a few emails. It’s not rocket science, press boys and girls. Do your jobs![/font]

[font=Merriweather, serif]https://spectator.org/pennsylvania-bombshell-biden-99-4-vs-trump-0-6/[/font]

[font=Merriweather, serif][font=neue-haas-grotesk-display, sans-serif]Meanwhile, one of the most underreported stories of the year was the compelling testimony of Trump Administration lawyer, Jesse Binnall, who claims his team uncovered 130,000 voter irregularities in Nevada. Joe Biden‘s margin of victory there was approximately 34,000 votes. They state analysis uncovered that 1,500 dead people voted, as did 4,000 non-citizens.[/font][/font]

[font=Merriweather, serif][font=neue-haas-grotesk-display, sans-serif][font=neue-haas-grotesk-display, sans-serif]After cross-referencing the names of those who voted to databases for voter registration, motor vehicles and change of address forms, Binnall calculates that 42,000 people voted twice. While normally this wouldn’t be possible, the potential of this occurring was increased dramatically by the actions of Nevada’s government, which affirmatively mailed out a massive number of ballots, even though they weren’t requested by the voter.[/font][/font][/font]

In other cases, since signature verification was so diluted, it wasn’t very difficult for potential fraudsters to simply send in these extra ballots in circulation, hoping that the people in whose name they were sent would not show up at the ballot box.

Many individuals who moved out of state received their mailed ballot at their new residence, while also receiving one from Nevada, since there is such an inadequate purging of the voter rolls.
[font=Merriweather, serif][font=neue-haas-grotesk-display, sans-serif][font=neue-haas-grotesk-display, sans-serif]Was there a double count?  It would be nice to know, but according to the Trump attorneys, the courts denied them the ability to conduct forensic investigations. Throughout many of these voting challenges, courts often based their decisions on a lack of standing or on generic statements that widespread fraud was not established. Yet, say the petitioners, they did not allow the time or the forensic means to verify whether the case-by-case allegations of fraud were accurate. You can’t prove fraud if you are denied the opportunity to show your proof.[/font][/font][/font]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 05-05-2021, 09:27 AM by Ronster.)

Interesting information highlighting how Michigan was stolen.

https://uncoverdc.com/2021/03/24/electio...e-forward/

Let's not forget what is happening in AZ right now. Trump won there too, BY A LOT...

[Image: Screenshot_2021-03-24-VOLUME-III-Yes-Pre...=633&ssl=1]

Fact:. Trump lost And is a loser.

Enjoy the next 4 years. I figure you'll have a heart attack before Joe.

Go ahead and call me names. You know nothing about me. And no idea who I vote for.
s
;

;

(05-05-2021, 09:49 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: Fact:. Trump lost And is a loser.

Enjoy the next 4 years.  I figure you'll have a heart attack before Joe.

Go  ahead and call me names.  You know nothing about me.  And no idea who I vote for.

Trump lost a stolen election. That there's so much irregularity in this past election should concern all of us, but since Trump was so unlikeable it's no big deal. Until it happens again next time with a candidate that you like.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Norman Mushroom! Get back to work boy. My dining experiences are suffering because you refuse to go back.

(05-05-2021, 10:01 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 09:49 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: Fact:. Trump lost And is a loser.

Enjoy the next 4 years.  I figure you'll have a heart attack before Joe.

Go  ahead and call me names.  You know nothing about me.  And no idea who I vote for.

Trump lost a stolen election. That there's so much irregularity in this past election should concern all of us, but since Trump was so unlikeable it's no big deal. Until it happens again next time with a candidate that you like.

s
;

;

You're alleging outcome-changing fraud in AZ, MI, NV, PA, and WI. All 5 states went to Biden. You have to be right about 3 of the 5 to change the overall national outcome. Even the Republicans in the House only wanted to challenge AZ and PA. They thought the evidence was too weak on the other three states you mentioned.
Arizona's governor is a republican, for what that's worth.
Accept that Biden won and move on.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

People just make stuff up, and every time one allegation gets refuted, another one pops up.

This really needs to stop. The election is over. Trump lost.

(05-05-2021, 10:38 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: People just make stuff up, and every time one allegation gets refuted, another one pops up.  

This really needs to stop.   The election is over.  Trump lost.

America lost brother. America lost.

(05-05-2021, 10:38 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: People just make stuff up, and every time one allegation gets refuted, another one pops up.  

This really needs to stop.   The election is over.  Trump lost.

No, lefties hate FACTS.. Facts always get in the way of their imaginary utopia.

Every single person you are arguing with won't inspect the numbers for themselves, so it's a fruitless endeavor. It's the only reason I never made an election thread. Until someone with authority confirms what we are claiming, it's going to fall on deaf ears.

(05-05-2021, 11:59 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Every single person you are arguing with won't inspect the numbers for themselves, so it's a fruitless endeavor. It's the only reason I never made an election thread. Until someone with authority confirms what we are claiming, it's going to fall on deaf ears.

For the zealot no amount of evidence is enough.

Very few people on this board are zealots. We have an ample supply of lemmings, though.

(05-05-2021, 12:05 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Very few people on this board are zealots. We have an ample supply of lemmings, though.

We have a number of zealous NeverTrumpers here.

(04-12-2021, 03:15 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: No one doubts that there was election fraud, but true believers deny that it was systemic, widespread, and the difference in the outcome.

Systemic, widespread fraud would require a conspiracy involving hundreds of people.  And yet, so far, no one has talked.  Why do you think that is?  

Secondly, as each of these fraud charge is refuted, don't you think eventually people tune you out?  After a while, you lose all your credibility, except among your own true believers, who will believe anything apparently.

(05-05-2021, 12:22 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:

Systemic, widespread fraud would require a conspiracy involving hundreds of people.  And yet, so far, no one has talked.  Why do you think that is?  

Secondly, as each of these fraud charge is refuted, don't you think eventually people tune you out?  After a while, you lose all your credibility, except among your own true believers, who will believe anything apparently.

Actually, plenty of people have talked, its that no one wants to hear it.

Know what would fix this problem and ensure that you Trumpers finally stop spreading this lie?

Make voting mandatory. Automatically register every person in the country who turns 18. Check their name off of a national registry as they vote. Issue a small fine to those that manage not to vote. Make election day a national holiday, and increase access for everyone to vote.

This is what Australia does and it works all kinds of well.

(05-05-2021, 01:11 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Know what would fix this problem and ensure that you Trumpers finally stop spreading this lie?

Make voting mandatory.  Automatically register every person in the country who turns 18.  Check their name off of a national registry as they vote.  Issue a small fine to those that manage not to vote.  Make election day a national holiday, and increase access for everyone to vote.

This is what Australia does and it works all kinds of well.

I don't think mandatory voting necessarily eliminates the concern that people might have voted more than once or that ballot boxes were stuffed.
It has other benefits but that's not one.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.