Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Voter Fraud

I think we're well past the point of knowing that the election was stolen, now it's whether or not the Courts will intervene.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Anyone know why Biden rushed to Pennsylvania in a panic to give an angry speech on how the election was fair?

Pennsylvania County Will Refuse to Submit Voting Machines for Audit After Threat from Democratic Official

https://www.westernjournal.com/pennsylva...46m83wkz8s
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

74,000 Ballots Returned with No Record of Ever Being Sent: Shocking AZ Audit Update

https://www.westernjournal.com/74000-bal...dpEmm0L2_I
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Massive fraud discovered in Maricopa County…

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/ma...pa-county/

Add that to Georgia and Biden lost the election with just those two states. Not counting PA, MI, WI.

Proof
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2021, 11:14 PM by lastonealive.)

So the US can't hold a free and fair election?

Well there goes the greatest nation on earth status.

As it was under Trump's watch did he 'Stop America being great'?

I guess he can make it great again in a reelection?

Trump won.

(07-16-2021, 09:37 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Trump won.

No, he didn't.

I take pleasure that so many people seem to be living in misery over this. Trump losing gives me 10x more satisfaction than Biden winning. Given the fact that most of my Dem Center counterparts feel the same, Trump will never be elected again.

You all better start supporting DeSantis for the 2024 election, because Trump and Cruz are non-starters to get the necessary swing voters like myself.

(07-16-2021, 09:37 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Trump won.

Bigly..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(07-16-2021, 10:39 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I take pleasure that so many people seem to be living in misery over this.  Trump losing gives me 10x more satisfaction than Biden winning.  Given the fact that most of my Dem Center counterparts feel the same, Trump will never be elected again.

You all better start supporting DeSantis for the 2024 election, because Trump and Cruz are non-starters to get the necessary swing voters like myself.

I am glad you take pleasure in knowing it took massive corruption of one of the few remaining principals that make our country unique in order to not get Trump reelected.

You carry a lot of resentment for an old person.

(07-16-2021, 10:44 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-16-2021, 10:39 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I take pleasure that so many people seem to be living in misery over this.  Trump losing gives me 10x more satisfaction than Biden winning.  Given the fact that most of my Dem Center counterparts feel the same, Trump will never be elected again.

I am glad you take pleasure in knowing it took massive corruption of one of the few remaining principals that make our country unique in order to not get Trump reelected.

And you say liberals aren't very bright.....

The fraud is proven. They have hard facts to back the claims are available for ALL to see. The "Big Lie" is that Biden won a fair election. This changes everything. This cannot be allowed to stand. The left cheated, period and now we all see it.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(07-16-2021, 11:01 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(07-16-2021, 10:44 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I am glad you take pleasure in knowing it took massive corruption of one of the few remaining principals that make our country unique in order to not get Trump reelected.

And you say liberals aren't very bright.....

In true liberal fashion, go after grammar when you have no valid argument. If far left loons are anything, they are predictable.

(07-16-2021, 10:44 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Lol ... I think you have the roles reversed with regard to resentment.   I'm currently carrying a lot of peace & tranquility

re·sent·ment
/rəˈzentmənt/

noun

1. bitter indignation at having been treated unfairly.
    "his resentment at being demoted"

(07-16-2021, 11:39 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-16-2021, 11:01 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: And you say liberals aren't very bright.....

In true liberal fashion, go after grammar when you have no valid argument. If far left loons are anything, they are predictable.
It's OK dude! Grammar can be difficult but with a little time and effort, you can get the hang of it. I believe in you!

(07-16-2021, 11:06 AM)Ronster Wrote: The fraud is proven. They have hard facts to back the claims are available for ALL to see. The "Big Lie" is that Biden won a fair election. This changes everything. This cannot be allowed to stand. The left cheated, period and now we all see it.

Once we get the number of ballots that actually exist in AZ (they destroyed some, ran some multiple times, overwrote the logs to hide the vote changes, etc) there will be no doubt fraud exists. You can not understand the computer stuff or rationalize away some of the policy failures, but you cannot hide ballots not existing or the fake ballots that were never mailed out.

Same thing happened in GA, MI, PA .... and probably everywhere there was mail-in ballots.

(07-16-2021, 11:42 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(07-16-2021, 10:44 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I am glad you take pleasure in knowing it took massive corruption of one of the few remaining principals that make our country unique in order to not get Trump reelected.

Lol ... I think you have the roles reversed with regard to resentment.   I'm currently carrying a lot of peace & tranquility

re·sent·ment
/rəˈzentmənt/

noun

1. bitter indignation at having been treated unfairly.
    "his resentment at being demoted"

Literally the definition of a democrat.

Pennsylvania County’s Voting Machines Decertified After Audit

Pennsylvania officials have decertified voting machines in Fulton County after they were subjected to an audit following the 2020 presidential election.

https://conservativebrief.com/decertifie...SoVNKZmg2g