Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Voter Fraud

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2021, 06:02 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-24-2021, 01:41 AM)p_rushing Wrote: The left leaked a draft version of the audit. The MSM is running wild with it to say Biden won. They are ignoring the fact that the leak only covers the hand recount. I guess they are thinking everyone is stupid. If you count 100 fake $1 bills, you will always end up with $100. Then you audit the bills and remove the fake ones and you have $0.

The report must be very good if they are resorting to this tonight.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

So, from what I am reading, it appears this audit of Maricopa county will confirm that Biden won, by 45,000 votes, as originally reported.  

It also appears that the Arizona Republican Party was conned out of millions of dollars by Cyber Ninjas, who claimed they could find the fraud.  Millions of dollars later, they found nothing.  But they still collect millions for doing the audit.

Lincoln said, "You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."  Which is true, but you can still fool some of the people, and you can make a lot of money on it.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2021, 06:18 AM by captivating.)

(09-24-2021, 05:59 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: So, from what I am reading, it appears this audit of Maricopa county will confirm that Biden won, by 45,000 votes, as originally reported.  

It also appears that the Arizona Republican Party was conned out of millions of dollars by Cyber Ninjas, who claimed they could find the fraud.  Millions of dollars later, they found nothing.  But they still collect millions for doing the audit.

Lincoln said, "You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."  Which is true, but you can still fool some of the people, and you can make a lot of money on it.  

Well the party filed, what, 70 lawsuits and lost them all, so what's a few wasted million dollars between friends.

(09-24-2021, 01:41 AM)p_rushing Wrote: The left leaked a draft version of the audit. The MSM is running wild with it to say Biden won. They are ignoring the fact that the leak only covers the hand recount. I guess they are thinking everyone is stupid. If you count 100 fake $1 bills, you will always end up with $100. Then you audit the bills and remove the fake ones and you have $0.

The report must be very good if they are resorting to this tonight.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
My man. Maybe it's time to move on.

You have been wrong on just about everything related to the election. "This next leak is going to be the one!" "This next lawsuit is the one!"

Spend your time on more important things.

How do you not understand a recount will always match, if it doesn't it is easy to detect fraud? The leaked part of the draft only mentions that, it does not talk about the audit. Why do you think they leaked that part? It was so the MSM can say Biden won, the audit shows that, and then claim the rest of the information that shows the fraudulent ballots is fake.

BREAKING: Indications Arizona Audit Appears to Show Crimes Committed Related to Tampering with

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09...c-records/
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Just out of curiosity, how many people who came here to post the leaked stories are actually watching the hearing of the audit?

(09-24-2021, 05:56 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Just out of curiosity, how many people who came here to post the leaked stories are actually watching the hearing of the audit?

don't let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy.

Why listen to a hearing when we have grainy cell phone BOMBSHELL video footage.

You might want to listen to it yourself.

I'll await the objective MSM summary of the hearing

Haha, I almost want to +1 you for that.

Among a number o major revelations that have come from the Arizona election audit hearing on Friday, was the news that an individual breached the voting system one day before the audit began for seemingly nefarious reasons, deleting critical information.

Ben Cotton shared the IT results from the audit of the 2020 Election Results in Maricopa County. During his presentation, he noted that files were deleted by those involved in the election. But then Cotton noted that his team was able to identify the time stamps for when the files were messed with and from that.

https://populist.press/major-audit-bombs...dit-began/
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

https://populist.press/az-audit-fraudule...ng-margin/

AZ AUDIT: Fraudulent Ballots Total 1.5 Times Biden’s Winning Margin

Dr. Shiva went on to discuss the number of duplicates in these files. There were more than 17,000 duplicates.

Dr. Shiva announced on Friday that his team found 34,448 votes from those who voted more than once in Arizona in the 2020 election.

(09-24-2021, 07:47 PM)Ronster Wrote: https://populist.press/az-audit-fraudule...ng-margin/

Dr. Shiva went on to discuss the number of duplicates in these files. There were more than 17,000 duplicates.

Dr. Shiva announced on Friday that his team found 34,448 votes from those who voted more than once in Arizona in the 2020 election.

Well, if it hadn't been for all those fake votes for Trump then Biden's margin would've been even larger.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Auditors Say 23,344 Mail-in Ballots Were Sent to the Wrong Address But Were Completed and Counted Anyway

https://www.westernjournal.com/auditors-...N9AXJ4FE4Q
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2021, 10:49 PM by captivating. Edited 1 time in total.)

But no mention of whether those duplicates and incorrect votes were ( D ) or ( R )

I noticed the same thing. I want the whole truth, one way or the other.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2021, 03:36 AM by p_rushing.)

(09-24-2021, 10:40 PM)captivating Wrote: But no mention of whether those duplicates and incorrect votes were ( D ) or ( R )
(09-25-2021, 12:04 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I noticed the same thing. I want the whole truth, one way or the other.
(09-24-2021, 09:20 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 07:47 PM)Ronster Wrote: https://populist.press/az-audit-fraudule...ng-margin/

Well, if it hadn't been for all those fake votes for Trump then Biden's margin would've been even larger.
They have to have those numbers relatively close to what they actually are. I doubt they can be exact though because the issues tying the ballots to the envelopes. I think the main point they tried to show was they were removing all political bias from the report.

The invalid votes are harder to tie together because you they don't want people being able to find out who you voted for.

The AG could subpoena all the people who are listed as voting twice though and start charging them. Either they voted twice or someone did it for them.

Same thing with the people who moved, someone at those addresses filled it out or a larger conspiracy exists and the ballot was filled out by 3rd parties and never mailed.

They didn't mention who would have won, correcting the 2020 election, etc. I think that was very important because you can't paint them as Trump supporters putting Trump back in. They basically said there is no way to certify who won because of all these issues.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Just give it up already. Biden won just like trump won in 2016. Stop all the conspiracy crap.

KEY RESULT — More than 57,000 potentially illegal ballots.

The number of illegal ballots found in Maricopa County (more than 57,000) is over 5 times the current amount separating President Trump and Joe Biden in Arizona.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2021, 06:10 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 2 times in total.)

(09-25-2021, 05:39 AM)Ronster Wrote: KEY RESULT — More than 57,000 potentially illegal ballots.

The number of illegal ballots found in Maricopa County (more than 57,000) is over 5 times the current amount separating President Trump and Joe Biden in Arizona.

"Potentially illegal ballots."  

No indication that all 57,000 of what you claim are potentially illegal ballots were actually illegal, and no indication that all 57,000 of those potentially illegal ballots were votes for Biden. 

If that's the "key result," then you have nothing.   Did you notice that in the final report there is no report of actual fraud that has been uncovered?  

Face it, the Arizona Republican Party was conned into paying $6 million for an audit that promised in advance to overturn the result, and failed to do so.  

The actual fraud was by Cyber Ninjas, who made off with $6 million.