Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Voter Fraud

(07-01-2021, 11:05 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: He won, bigly.

Yes, yes he did
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The Michigan State senate, led by Republicans, has released its investigation into the 2020 election and found the claims of fraud to be "nonsense."
"Our clear finding is that citizen should be confident the results represent the true results of the ballots cast by the people of Michigan."
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(07-02-2021, 12:55 PM)mikesez Wrote: The Michigan State senate, led by Republicans, has released its investigation into the 2020 election and found the claims of fraud to be "nonsense."
"Our clear finding is that citizen should be confident the results represent the true results of the ballots cast by the people of Michigan."

link?
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(07-02-2021, 12:58 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 12:55 PM)mikesez Wrote: The Michigan State senate, led by Republicans, has released its investigation into the 2020 election and found the claims of fraud to be "nonsense."

link?

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/55...0-election
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(07-02-2021, 01:48 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 12:58 PM)Ronster Wrote: link?

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/55...0-election

And exactly HOW did they come to this conclusion? Did they do an audit? nooooo, they did not. They simply state it so that it will go away. This will not fly. WE DEMAND A FORENSIC AUDIT!! Nothing else will suffice.

"RINOs " they aren't conservative and there may not be 1 elected conservative in all of Michigan

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2021, 05:31 PM by Hard_Eight.)

There's a theory out there that he won EVERY electoral college vote if not for the fraud.

Did he win Cali?

EXCLUSIVE: USB DRIVES Were Suspiciously Stolen, Transferred and Inserted Into Voting Systems Used in Swing States in 2020 Election
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Registration servers in Arizona where hacked on 11/3 and it was covered up. I wonder if they needed to create some more registered voters for the ballot dump in AZ?

(07-05-2021, 04:07 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Registration servers in Arizona where hacked on 11/3 and it was covered up. I wonder if they needed to create some more registered voters for the ballot dump in AZ?

GA and AZ are only the tip of the iceberg.

(07-06-2021, 09:30 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 04:07 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Registration servers in Arizona where hacked on 11/3 and it was covered up. I wonder if they needed to create some more registered voters for the ballot dump in AZ?

GA and AZ are only the tip of the iceberg.
 Rumors are TX is going to announce an audit soon ... liberals won't be able to say anything about that one and they already have a ton of fraud cases in the courts.

(07-06-2021, 09:57 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 09:30 AM)Ronster Wrote: GA and AZ are only the tip of the iceberg.
 Rumors are TX is going to announce an audit soon ... liberals won't be able to say anything about that one and they already have a ton of fraud cases in the courts.

You think they'll find out Trump actually won Texas?

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2021, 10:41 AM by p_rushing.)

(07-06-2021, 10:03 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 09:57 AM)p_rushing Wrote:  Rumors are TX is going to announce an audit soon ... liberals won't be able to say anything about that one and they already have a ton of fraud cases in the courts.

You think they'll find out Trump actually won Texas?
The idea is to show fraud everywhere and not just the swing states as it shows an effort to cheat everywhere from the machine vote flipping to the fake ballots.

In Texas it will show the fraud in Houston, Austin, and Dallas. It will show local fraud affecting local races and that Trump won with much larger %s. This also affects the popularity vote as they needed to close gaps in red states to keep the cheating in other states from being too obvious.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

[Image: i2KTEUVq.jpeg]

[Image: XuyiEg6W.jpeg]

(07-07-2021, 11:10 AM)Ronster Wrote: [Image: XuyiEg6W.jpeg]

I bet I probably ended up voting even though I should have been removed almost 3 years ago. I'll have to check again to see if someone switched me to active.

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2021, 07:22 PM by Hard_Eight.)

Please do!

I'd be pissed.

Forensic Audit coming to PA.

Byedum doing all he can to destroy America before he goes to Gitmo.

(07-07-2021, 07:21 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Please do!

I'd be pissed.

Forensic Audit coming to PA.

Byedum doing all he can to destroy America before he goes to Gitmo.

I'm still active on the rolls. "I" did not request an absentee ballot but no clue if I "voted" during the 4AM ballot dump.

I tried to see how to remove myself but it doesn't seem possible unless I die first. You would think that they would automatically remove you when you get a license in a new state and they notify and confirm the state has terminated the license and unregistered your car and tag.

One would think so but, Stacey Abrams needed you

First AZ, then GA, and just like I said, PA... Next will be WI then MI. The election was STOLEN, and we have IMPOSTERS running our government.

Op-Ed: Why I am initiating a forensic investigation of the 2020 General Election and 2021 Primary
Posted on Jul 07, 2021
A forensic investigation of our election results and processes for the 2020 General Election and the 2021 Primary will go a long way to restore trust in our system. Voting is the fundamental right of all citizens. We should continually look for ways to improve the voting process to ensure every voice is heard.

https://senatormastriano.com/2021/07/07/...1-primary/

New Evidence Indicates Enough Illegal Votes In Georgia To Tip 2020 Results: Report

https://conservativebrief.com/new-eviden...X27CZ1vG2I
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."