Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Josh Allen in a 34

I can’t wait to see Allen in his 3rd year. Does anyone think Allen had a 1 off type of rookie year? I’ve been quietly hoping he wasn’t a 1 year wonder.

He has played in 24 games, started 11 games and has 13 sacks. He also has 2 forced fumbles.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think he is going to be special in this 3-4 defense.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2021, 11:15 PM by surfon.)

(04-12-2021, 09:23 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I can’t wait to see Allen in his 3rd year. Does anyone think Allen had a 1 off type of rookie year? I’ve been quietly hoping he wasn’t a 1 year wonder.

He has played in 24 games, started 11 games and has 13 sacks. He also has 2 forced fumbles.

I think and hope the more likely answer is last year was the one off year for him.  He was injured and had a terrible surrounding cast for most of the year.

He will hopefully round back into form this year and with Cullens defense i believe he will shine again.

The title is supposed to say IN a 3-4.

I’ll have my eyes on him this season. I really hope he goes double digits again in 2021. This defense needs him to disrupt.

So, I’m going to go on record and say that Josh Allen will be very good year. I personally think he’s going to break out sack record.

(04-13-2021, 02:18 AM)Black and Teal Wrote: So, I’m going to go on record and say that Josh Allen will be very good year. I personally think he’s going to break out sack record.

Campbell’s sack record of 14.5 in a season is pretty stout. Allen with 15 sacks over/under I would have to take the under. 

But man 15+ sacks would be legendary!

Last year was a defensive crap show... well a total fail really. Talent should start showing itself again.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

he is 34? Boy he aged quickly.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Thumbs Up  (This post was last modified: 04-13-2021, 10:43 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Josh Allen is like the fake 12 year old version of Danny Almonte ---  I had a hunch Josh Allen was at least 30 years old when we drafted him.

[Image: cropped_REUA_392144.jpg?ts=1471568149]

(04-13-2021, 10:20 AM)Ronster Wrote: he is 34? Boy he aged quickly.
Playing for the Jags will do that to you.....

Mods can you correct the title please. IN not IS

(04-15-2021, 01:16 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Mods can you correct the title please. IN not IS

You can change the title

(04-15-2021, 07:45 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 01:16 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Mods can you correct the title please. IN not IS

You can change the title

Exactly.  Back on Jaguars.com we didn't have the capabilities to do so but now that we moved to this high tech San Francisco based Duvalpride.com, we now can change the title to our own threads.

it still reads he is in a thirty four.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Oh cool. Didn’t know we can change titles now.

The defense was a disaster last year as we all know. I watched and suffered through every game. I look forward to a better year over all this year especially the jags defense including Josh Allen who is an exciting player to watch.

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2021, 03:44 PM by ATLjag.)

I think Josh Allen has the potential to have a double digit sack year; however, it will require the interior 3 DL getting some pressure up the middle to keep the QB from continually stepping up into a clean pocket. The pressure up the middle was horrific last season.

Josh Allen in a 3-4 and 4-3 aren't really any different.

(04-15-2021, 03:38 PM)Upper Wrote: Josh Allen in a 3-4 and 4-3 aren't really any different.

Not if you have dyslexia

(04-15-2021, 03:38 PM)Upper Wrote: Josh Allen in a 3-4 and 4-3 aren't really any different.

True