Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Addams Family star Felix Silla who played Cousin Itt dies

Addams Family star Felix Silla who played Cousin Itt on the original 1960s TV show dies aged 84 after pancreatic cancer battle

Felix Silla, who played Cousin Itt on the original 1960s TV version of The Addams Family, died this Friday in Las Vegas.

The 3'11" actor and stuntman was 84 years old and had been suffering from pancreatic cancer, according to TMZ.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar...z7mBk20trQ
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Pancreatic cancer seems to be a death sentence. Haven’t heard of any to survive that, including my late mother in law. She was a very nice, loving and generous woman. How many in-laws would say that?

I remember watching The Adams Family as a kid. I wish I could say RIP but I was like 5 and watching poor people syndicated tv and “he” was just a furball with no face. Didn’t get that attached. LSS... cancer sucks!