Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
when will the 2021 schedule released

my dad,nd i are wondering when doesnfl release the 2021 schedule. I'm thinking it the week before the drft ussassley isn't it?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's going to be released right after the draft this year:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...5401492483

There has been information floating out there on places like Twitter, showing who the opponents will be for various teams including the Jags. But we just don't have the order of when these games will be played yet.

(04-18-2021, 08:58 AM)mal234 Wrote: It's going to be released right after the draft this year:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...5401492483

There has been information floating out there on places like Twitter, showing who the opponents will be for various teams including the Jags. But we just don't have the order of when these games will be played yet.

Perhaps I am trying to block 2020 from my mind, but I don't recall the schedule being released after the draft last year.

Historically, the schedule was usually announced  right around the Masters golf tournament, right before the draft.  I knw they are releasing it later this year, in large part due to the extra game.

I am ready for the draft.

I am ready for the first minicamps/OTAs.

I am ready for the schedule to come out.

I am ready for training camp to start.

Usually football withdrawal is bad for me, but it's worse for me this year.  There is more reason for hope than we've had in a long time.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

thank you guys for the information . we are getting really close to the draft.

Schedule release date is May 12.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...se-may-12/

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2021, 10:34 PM by Bullseye.)

Here are the home and away opponents...

[Image: 176379009_10158545444573863_128686853845...e=60A51745]

we all know the first game to open season will be someone  againest the bucs. NFL always has last years champs open the season. I'll be out of town when they announce it ill be camping. 

I had the camping trip planed a long time ago.

(04-22-2021, 09:19 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: we all know the first game to open season will be someone  againest the bucs. NFL always has last years champs open the season. I'll be out of town when they announce it ill be camping. 

It would be funny if they choose like the dolphins to be the opponent to piss off in-state Miami fans.

I only wish the New England game was at Tampa this year. That would have been the greatest revenge for R. Goodell against Kraft and the Patriots.

(04-23-2021, 09:53 AM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 09:19 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: we all know the first game to open season will be someone  againest the bucs. NFL always has last years champs open the season. I'll be out of town when they announce it ill be camping. 

It would be funny if they choose like the dolphins to be the opponent to piss off in-state Miami fans.

I only wish the New England game was at Tampa this year. That would have been the greatest revenge for R. Goodell against Kraft and the Patriots.

Why would it piss off the in state Miami fans?