Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
U.S. Capitol Police Officer died of natural causes

Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes after Jan. 6 riot, examiner says | Fox News

Wasn't the narrative he was killed by a blow to the head with a fire extinguisher?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-19-2021, 06:01 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes after Jan. 6 riot, examiner says | Fox News

Wasn't the narrative he was killed by a blow to the head with a fire extinguisher?

It's been pretty much well known... unless you get news from the MSM (not including FOX News).  The only "killing" from the January 6th mostly peaceful protest was a Capitol Police officer shooting an unarmed woman.  The few other deaths, while tragic were all because of "natural causes" or more specifically health issues.

What the MSM and others call an "insurrection" and a "riot" was not in fact that.  What they actually call a "mostly peaceful protest" is in fact a riot as well as looting.  Strange how news out of Portland and other cities isn't prominent on the usual "news" websites.  The trend seems to be towards shooting deaths and specifically when it involves more than one victim (so-called a "mass shooting").

Isn't it strange that the police officer that shot an unarmed woman isn't identified?  Why no charges?  Should "defund the police" apply to the Capitol Police force as well?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I called this the day of. I never believed that narrative. Even more so when they flew the flag at half-mast for the guy. That's how broken our media has become.

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2021, 08:59 PM by mal234.)

I believe that could have been brought on due to having to deal with that out of control mob. He was under a lot of stress and that could lead to those types of issues. I have sympathy for him and his family and I hope that the people that assaulted him get jail time. As well as anybody else who may be out there that stormed the capitol. Anybody that participated in that type of behavior is terrible, they shouldn't escape scot free.

Strokes happen when blood clots travel to the brain and it is deprived of O2. My husband's grandmother had a stroke sitting next to me in church. We don't even know how long it was going on for before we noticed. It was subtle in her case. Stress can be a factor in many physical/medical situations but its not a qualified precursor by any means.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!