Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The False Advertising Inherent in BLM

WOW!!! I am NOT religious, but all I can say is WOW...

"In Philadelphia this past week a triple shooting in Southwest Philly left a father dead and his 6-year-old severely injured. This past weekend in Chicago, 24 people were shot of which 3 resulted in fatalities. Most disturbing was that of a 7-year-old girl who was killed in a shooting Sunday afternoon while she and her father were getting food at a McDonald’s drive-thru kiosk. Her name was Jaslyn Adams. There is no outrage or protest for Joshua Butts (shot dead in Philadelphia) or 7-year-old Jaslyn Adams from any who constantly claim black lives matter. My question is why not?"

More -

https://torrancestephensphd.substack.com...nherent-in
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Black lives only matter when they are taken by white cops, something like 180 times a year.

The rest of the time? Crickets.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-20-2021, 11:28 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Black lives only matter when they are taken by white cops, something like 180 times a year.

The rest of the time? Crickets.

And it bugs me to no end that corporate America takes up the mantle of this FAKE, RACIST organization. Everybody is rushing to be the most woke and its ALL LIES..
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

So sad!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2021, 12:20 PM by mikesez.)

They thought about this criticism when they were starting their movements, but they ultimately decided "punish police when they kill unarmed black people" was just too long to be a good slogan.
They decided that while their lives matter, and everyone's life matters, the opinions of people who would nitpick their slogan do not matter.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2021, 12:45 PM by Norman Mushari.)

(04-20-2021, 12:20 PM)mikesez Wrote: They thought about this criticism when they were starting their movements, but they ultimately decided "punish police when they kill unarmed black people" was just too long to be a good slogan.
They decided that while their lives matter, and everyone's life matters, the opinions of people who would nitpick their slogan do not matter.

But unarmed black people are only being shot 180 times by cops a year.
What, is that every other day?

(04-20-2021, 11:24 AM)Ronster Wrote: WOW!!! I am NOT religious, but all I can say is WOW...

More -

You might not be religious, but you are blindly idiallogical.
s
;

;

(04-20-2021, 12:43 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote:
(04-20-2021, 12:20 PM)mikesez Wrote: They thought about this criticism when they were starting their movements, but they ultimately decided "punish police when they kill unarmed black people" was just too long to be a good slogan.

(04-20-2021, 11:24 AM)Ronster Wrote: WOW!!! I am NOT religious, but all I can say is WOW...

More -

Unarmed whites and hispanics are killed more often... but hey who cares. That doesn't fit the narrative of BS and lies.

(04-20-2021, 12:43 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote:

More -

In a country of 330 million people and almost 11 million police interactions annually.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

They are racist, so who cares what they think?

You don't have to be religious to understand what he's saying, and why. Or to understand his beliefs. My dad is a staunch conservative Republican and is most definitely not religious or spiritual to any degree. You go down the list of what conservatives are for and against and he's checking off a majority of them.

It grinds my gears that religious beliefs (or lack of) and politics have become so intermingled that they're indistinguishable. I know plenty of conservatives who are not religious and plenty of democrats who are. But that's a whole different conversation.

(04-20-2021, 02:44 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: You don't have to be religious to understand what he's saying, and why. Or to understand his beliefs. My dad is a staunch conservative Republican and is most definitely not religious or spiritual to any degree. You go down the list of what conservatives are for and against and he's checking off a majority of them.

It grinds my gears that religious beliefs (or lack of) and politics have become so intermingled that they're indistinguishable. I know plenty of conservatives who are not religious and plenty of democrats who are. But that's a whole different conversation.

Politics is the new religion of the masses.

(04-20-2021, 03:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-20-2021, 02:44 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: You don't have to be religious to understand what he's saying, and why. Or to understand his beliefs. My dad is a staunch conservative Republican and is most definitely not religious or spiritual to any degree. You go down the list of what conservatives are for and against and he's checking off a majority of them.

Politics is the new religion of the masses.

Sadly. 

I saw a lot of people I've known for a decade, some for many decades, go completely nuts on the Trump bandwagon. Christian folks who melded their faith with their politics hardcore and turned into some weird version of themselves. Like in a parallel universe. 

My SIL works with a couple in our church who went Full Metal Jacket on people who didn't agree with them. They still do to a degree. Example; If you don't believe the vaccine has a tracker that will eventually control your life (or kill you) and some other crazy run foil hat stuff, then you're an idiot. I mean, they go full [BLEEP] with the disparaging comments on what's wrong with you. I have known this couple almost my whole life and I was shocked. This last year has pulled the cover off of a lot of people and it showed their true colors. The woman got pretty upset with her nearly 80 year old mother for getting the vaccine. Her mother told her what she could do with her conspiracy theories.

(04-20-2021, 09:19 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(04-20-2021, 03:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Politics is the new religion of the masses.

Sadly. 

I saw a lot of people I've known for a decade, some for many decades, go completely nuts on the Trump bandwagon. Christian folks who melded their faith with their politics hardcore and turned into some weird version of themselves. Like in a parallel universe. 

My SIL works with a couple in our church who went Full Metal Jacket on people who didn't agree with them. They still do to a degree. Example; If you don't believe the vaccine has a tracker that will eventually control your life (or kill you) and some other crazy run foil hat stuff, then you're an idiot. I mean, they go full [BLEEP] with the disparaging comments on what's wrong with you. I have known this couple almost my whole life and I was shocked. This last year has pulled the cover off of a lot of people and it showed their true colors. The woman got pretty upset with her nearly 80 year old mother for getting the vaccine. Her mother told her what she could do with her conspiracy theories.

How would they power the tracker/chip? Seriously you should ask them and see what they say.

(04-21-2021, 01:46 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(04-20-2021, 09:19 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Sadly. 

How would they power the tracker/chip? Seriously you should ask them and see what they say.

Heck if I know. Lol. I'll have to ask my SIL. I'm sure by now she has heard it all.

(04-21-2021, 03:34 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(04-21-2021, 01:46 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: How would they power the tracker/chip? Seriously you should ask them and see what they say.

Heck if I know. Lol. I'll have to ask my SIL. I'm sure by now she has heard it all.

They are powered by movement or other things in the body. They have cameras in pill form. There are plenty of nano technology that is known.

I don't know of anything that would be this small but I'm sure someone is working on it to deliver medicine to specific cells or time release and amounts. GPS chips can track for a long time without using much power. They also don't have to be man-made and can be similar to a single cell organism that is designed to do something to your body/DNA. I don't know if they have that working yet but these vaccines show they are close to being able to modify DNA to do things they tell it.

I think I remember Bill Gates talking about this in the Netflix limited series/documentary Pandemic. Or something similar.

yeah....and guns aren't a problem.

(04-21-2021, 08:04 PM)captivating Wrote: yeah....and guns aren't a problem.

Correct. Guns are the defining element of human freedom. Without them we are just servants.

(04-22-2021, 12:41 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-21-2021, 08:04 PM)captivating Wrote: yeah....and guns aren't a problem.

Correct. Guns are the defining element of human freedom. Without them we are just servants.

You are a servant.  Every day you follow the law, you are a servant.  Stop pretending otherwise.   Guns just make you a dangerous servant when you become mentally ill.

(04-22-2021, 03:04 AM)captivating Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 12:41 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Correct. Guns are the defining element of human freedom. Without them we are just servants.

You are a servant.  Every day you follow the law, you are a servant.  Stop pretending otherwise.   Guns just make you a dangerous servant when you become mentally ill.

Lol, you have no idea the value of your freedom. Pathetic.