Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
BLM Says Black Communities Are Being ‘Terrorized’ More Under Biden

BLM Says Black Communities Are Being ‘Terrorized’ More Under Biden Than They Were Under Trump

President Joe Biden is allowing police to become more of a threat to black Americans than former President Donald Trump ever did, at least in one aspect, Black Lives Matter now claims.

https://ijr.com/blm-says-black-communiti...n=topdaily
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Someone inform hurricane that his contribution to the racial problem in America has fallen short. Time to fire back up that white guilt, homey.

(04-22-2021, 07:20 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Someone inform hurricane that his contribution to the racial problem in America has fallen short. Time to fire back up that white guilt, homey.

His day trading account finally hit 4 figures though, so that is nice.

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2021, 07:50 AM by The Real Marty.)

It's actually an interesting article, if any of you bother to read it.  They're complaining about surplus military equipment being given to police departments around the country.  

"According to data from the Defense Logistics Agency analyzed by the Security Policy Reform Institute’s Stephen Semler, $34 million in military gear was transferred to police agencies in the first quarter of 2021, the highest number since the first quarter of 2020.

"In assessing the program last year, The Washington Post noted that most military surplus items obtained by local police agencies “are mundane items such as coffee makers, electrical wire and cargo containers.”

"It also reported that “rifles, helicopters and Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicles” were also obtained."

(04-22-2021, 07:47 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: It's actually an interesting article, if any of you bother to read it.

Not interested in the opinion of a Marxist organization.  You enjoy it for me Marty.

(04-22-2021, 07:49 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 07:47 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: It's actually an interesting article, if any of you bother to read it.

Not interested in the opinion of a Marxist organization.  You enjoy it for me Marty.

It's not that at all.  It's more of a report about surplus military equipment that is being given to police departments around the country.  

The BLM complaint is the headline, but in relation to the total article, it's just a sidelight.

Dude. I will waste my time reading that article, but the WaPo spin seems pretty obvious straight out of the gate.

For the most part I do NOT support local police departments being outfitted with military gear. Helicopters and coffee makers, sure I can see that. Assault vehicles and machine guns I do not. Electrical wire and cargo containers sounds like equipment for "enhanced interrogation".
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The Majority of black Americans have been victimized by the Democrat party for years now. The majority of black Americans are so ignorant because of what the Democrat party has done to them that it has KILLED this Republic. A majority of black Americans have had their birthrights stolen because of Democrats. A majority of Black Americans will never be free because of Democrats. Democrats are disgusting pigs.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(04-22-2021, 11:54 AM)Ronster Wrote: The Majority of black Americans have been victimized by the Democrat party for years now. The majority of black Americans are so ignorant because of what the Democrat party has done to them that it has KILLED this Republic. A majority of black Americans have had their birthrights stolen because of Democrats. A majority of Black Americans will never be free because of Democrats. Democrats are disgusting pigs.

African Americans are actually beginning to wake up to this fact, which explains why Democrats are eager to replace them with illegal aliens.

(04-22-2021, 11:58 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 11:54 AM)Ronster Wrote: The Majority of black Americans have been victimized by the Democrat party for years now. The majority of black Americans are so ignorant because of what the Democrat party has done to them that it has KILLED this Republic. A majority of black Americans have had their birthrights stolen because of Democrats. A majority of Black Americans will never be free because of Democrats. Democrats are disgusting pigs.

African Americans are actually beginning to wake up to this fact, which explains why Democrats are eager to replace them with illegal aliens.

That's why I said a Majority instead of all. I know many patriotic and free Americans with black skin. I love them to pieces.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Link doesn't work.

Heh, well go figure. Who, aside from the left, woulda thunk that?