Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Car audio purchase and installation in the Jax area

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2021, 07:39 PM by JagswinJagswin.)

I am looking to get an alarm, new speakers, and possibly new amps and a head unit put into my car. I went to Rollin' Sound on Philips Hwy at the suggestion of a friend which has had a lot of work done there. I went inside and was there @ 5 minutes but there was nobody to be found in the place. I went to the office door and knocked, nothing. Went to the door that goes to the installation area and there were open cars there but nobody in there either. Finally I just left. Anyone have any suggestions on where to go or not go? In the past I have gotten stuff done at Daddy O's on Atlantic because they always had a good price. Unfortunately, there were times I got stuff done there and it was kinda shotty. I've kept pretty good care of this car and I don't want halfA work done to it. Any suggestions? Thanks for your input.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-23-2021, 12:22 AM)JagswinJagswin Wrote: I am looking to get an alarm, new speakers, and possibly new amps and a head unit put into my car. I went to Rollin' Sound on Philips Hwy at the suggestion of a friend which has had a lot of work done there. I went inside and was there @ 5 minutes but there was nobody to be found in the place. I went to the office door and knocked, nothing. Went to the door that goes to the installation area and there were open cars there but nobody in there either. Finally I just left. Anyone have any suggestions on where to go or not go? In the past I have gotten stuff done at Daddy O's on Atlantic because they always had a good price. Unfortunately, there were times I got stuff done there and it was kinda shotty. I've kept pretty good care of this car and I don't want halfA work done to it. Any suggestions? Thanks for your input.

Just had my car tinted at a shop next to Daddy'Os on Atlantic. Did good work, they do audio as well. Going to go back and have them add a 12" sub to my CHhallenger with the optional Alpine system. The sub in it sucks.

https://goo.gl/maps/vhn3WdJJuRQxoVNr9
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]