Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Endorsement Deals for Trevor Lawrence

https://mobile.twitter.com/MMcCarthyREV/...6630735873

I thought he couldn't make endorsement deals outside of New York City and the national media at times can be clowns. LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2021, 09:48 AM by SeldomRite.)

(04-23-2021, 08:48 AM)leopold332002 Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/MMcCarthyREV/...6630735873

I thought he couldn't make endorsement deals outside of New York City and the national media at times can be clowns. LOL

The big question is will he be doing Nationwide commercials with Peyton, or state farm commercials with Mahomes?

(04-23-2021, 09:27 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 08:48 AM)leopold332002 Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/MMcCarthyREV/...6630735873

The big question is will he be doing Nationwide commercials with Peyton, or Allstate commercials with Mahomes?

I thought Mahomes did the State Farm with Aaron Rodgers.

I can't keep up with these things anymore.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(04-23-2021, 09:48 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 09:27 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: The big question is will he be doing Nationwide commercials with Peyton, or Allstate commercials with Mahomes?

I thought Mahomes did the State Farm with Aaron Rodgers.

I can't keep up with these things anymore.

He did, I mixed it up, but I changed it now.

Yeah it’s almost as if you can get endorsement deals in Jax if you are an elite player. Maybe talent was the main issue before?

So first QB to sign with Gatorade in a decade? lol

Playing in NY has been and always will be severely overrated. Anyone lining up to play for the Knicks? How about the Rangers, Jets or Giants? Where are all those Darnold or Daniel Jones commercials? Baker is on my tv more and he plays in Cleveland!

Once broadcasting of games became so easy for everyone to see every team, the appeal of playing in NY disappeared. You can get the same exposure playing in Oklahoma City or Jacksonville that you would in NY or LA. Lawrence will be just fine as long as he plays well and wins games.

Dude's going to bring in huge revenue..

I haven't been a football or baseball card collector for years now, but I read that Topps was offering a limited edition Trevor Lawrence card set (with the opportunity for an autographed card). I was really fortunate to get one for $75 presale before they sold out. Now they're on ebay going for anywhere from $150 to $500+, and a lot of them sold out on ebay already..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(04-23-2021, 12:44 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Dude's going to bring in huge revenue..

I haven't been a football or baseball card collector for years now, but I read that Topps was offering a limited edition Trevor Lawrence card set (with the opportunity for an autographed card). I was really fortunate to get one for $75 presale before they sold out. Now they're on ebay going for anywhere from $150 to $500+, and a lot of them sold out on ebay already..

Sounds like a great investment.

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2021, 12:52 PM by WingerDinger.)

(04-23-2021, 12:48 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 12:44 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Dude's going to bring in huge revenue..

Sounds like a great investment.

Yes sir..

https://www.topps.com/yb64y4b6un584b63v5...vbXe8jGU1Q

(04-23-2021, 10:45 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: So first QB to sign with Gatorade in a decade? lol

Playing in NY has been and always will be severely overrated. Anyone lining up to play for the Knicks? How about the Rangers, Jets or Giants? Where are all those Darnold or Daniel Jones commercials? Baker is on my tv more and he plays in Cleveland!

Once broadcasting of games became so easy for everyone to see every team, the appeal of playing in NY disappeared. You can get the same exposure playing in Oklahoma City or Jacksonville that you would in NY or LA. Lawrence will be just fine as long as he plays well and wins games.

I imagine there is a lot more available to normal 'star' players in New York with local endorsement deals.  Doesn't look like Lawrence will have much use for local deals, regardless of where he plays though...  He's already getting the mega-star treatment.

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2021, 02:06 PM by WingerDinger.)

(04-23-2021, 01:48 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 10:45 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: So first QB to sign with Gatorade in a decade? lol

I imagine there is a lot more available to normal 'star' players in New York with local endorsement deals.  Doesn't look like Lawrence will have much use for local deals, regardless of where he plays though...  He's already getting the mega-star treatment.

Welp.. That sucks.. Was hoping to see him on a commercial, pushing 2 free steak dinners for choosing Baker Glass..

New York without Broadway, sports, fine dinning, and all the entertainment trappings is a disgusting hole. Bad government is kicking it further into that hole.

No need to cater to that place anymore.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2021, 01:17 PM by Bullseye.)

Meanwhile....juuust a bit outside....

https://twitter.com/NFLDraftBites/status...50569?s=20

This guy has a real bug up his [BLEEP] about Jacksonville.

(04-25-2021, 01:16 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Meanwhile....juuust a bit outside....

Must be a jets fan  

Banana

(04-25-2021, 01:53 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

Must be a jets fan  

Banana

Probably.

In any event, that's three endorsement deals for Trevor Lawrence and he hasn't played a single snap for us yet.

Gatorade
Adidas
Topps

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2021, 02:55 PM by WingerDinger.)

(04-25-2021, 02:43 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 01:53 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Must be a jets fan  

Banana

Probably.

In any event, that's three endorsement deals for Trevor Lawrence and he hasn't played a single snap for us yet.

Gatorade
Adidas
Topps

But Zach has Chipotle..

"Come to Chipotle where the food is now possibly norovirus free"..

~ Zach

(04-25-2021, 02:54 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 02:43 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Probably.

Gatorade
Adidas
Topps

But Zach has Chipotle..

~ Zach

Laughing

His tweet is so pointless. Who cares about which guy makes money faster?

I like how my username reflects my opinion.

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2021, 09:41 AM by Mikey.)

When did Gatorade open a Ford dealership in Duval?

Can I get a few cases of Arctic Ice if I buy a new F-150 Super Doodie?

(04-25-2021, 02:54 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 02:43 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Probably.

Gatorade
Adidas
Topps

But Zach has Chipotle..

~ Zach

Never know, norovirus may be a selling point once you are signed by the Jest.

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2021, 09:55 AM by The Real Marty.)

If you want a good laugh, pull up that tweet and read the responses.