Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Endorsement Deals for Trevor Lawrence

(04-26-2021, 09:40 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 01:16 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Meanwhile....juuust a bit outside....

https://twitter.com/NFLDraftBites/status...50569?s=20

This guy has a real bug up his [BLEEP] about Jacksonville.

When did Gatorade open a Ford dealership in Duval?

Can I get a few cases of Arctic Ice if I buy a new F-150 Super Doodie?

(04-25-2021, 02:54 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: But Zach has Chipotle..

"Come to Chipotle where the food is now possibly norovirus free"..

~ Zach

Never know, norovirus may be a selling point once you are signed by the Jest.

Laughing 

I'm sure Jets fans had similar symptoms watching their teams beat the Rams and Browns late last year.

BTW, the guys on 1010XL this morning were saying Trevor signed another endorsement deal where he is being paid in bitcoin.  I am unfamiliar with the company, so I don't know how big of a profile they have.  But by my count, that's four (4) national endorsements for him.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Gatorade and Adidas are definitely products localized to the region of Jacksonville. I hope Trevor can land some national endorsements.

just got a crypto endorsement with Blockfolio.

(04-26-2021, 01:23 PM)Newton Wrote: just got a crypto endorsement with Blockfolio.

I would have held out for that DOGE endorsement .... lol

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2021, 03:55 PM by Bullseye.)

Add Bose to the list...

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2021/4/26/...damn-nerds

As it stands now, it's 4-2 Lawrence over Wilson in national endorsements.

Being this giddy over a future Jags endorsement deals is kinda new to me. I mean, we've had players push candy, shoes and sports drinks.. But this many on a national level?!?

This dude is really putting Jax on the map and already is the face of the franchise, and he hasn't even been drafted yet. It's a great feeling, and last time I felt like this, Jax got awarded the franchise..

What I'm dying to find out is the prime time games.. I'd love to see..

Lawrence vs Herbert
Lawrence vs Zach (Jets)
Lawrence vs Burrow

Those games should draw huge national interest..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(04-26-2021, 05:51 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Being this giddy over a future Jags endorsement deals is kinda new to me. I mean, we've had players push candy, shoes and sports drinks.. But this many on a national level?!?

This dude is really putting Jax on the map and already is the face of the franchise, and he hasn't even been drafted yet. It's a great feeling, and last time I felt like this, Jax got awarded the franchise..

Lawrence vs Herbert
Lawrence vs Zach (Jets)
Lawrence vs Burrow

We know we end the regular season against Atlanta.

Who would you like to see him face off against to open the season-assuming not a prime time game?

I can imagine the pandemonium of opening day in the stadium with TL under center for the first time.

(04-26-2021, 06:10 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-26-2021, 05:51 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Being this giddy over a future Jags endorsement deals is kinda new to me. I mean, we've had players push candy, shoes and sports drinks.. But this many on a national level?!?

Lawrence vs Herbert
Lawrence vs Zach (Jets)
Lawrence vs Burrow

Who would you like to see him face off against to open the season-assuming not a prime time game?

I can imagine the pandemonium of opening day in the stadium with TL under center for the first time.

There's so many other than the one's I mentioned..

I'd love to see him face off against Watson, but that whole thing is still up in the air. Nobody's even sure if he'll be their QB..

I'd have to say Tua.. Maybe Jax opens against the fins? Hell, even that one has prime time possibilities..

(04-26-2021, 06:24 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(04-26-2021, 06:10 PM)Bullseye Wrote: We know we end the regular season against Atlanta.

There's so many other than the one's I mentioned..

I'd love to see him face off against Watson, but that whole thing is still up in the air. Nobody's even sure if he'll be their QB..

I'd have to say Tua.. Maybe Jax opens against the fins? Hell, even that one has prime time possibilities..

There would be so many intriguing possibilities, it's difficult for me to say.

Of course, I'd like to maximize the team's chances to win, so Houston at home would be good for me.  But pitting him up against any number of the other QBs on the schedule would be fun to watch too.

(04-26-2021, 06:10 PM)Bullseye Wrote:

Lawrence vs Herbert
Lawrence vs Zach (Jets)
Lawrence vs Burrow

Carson Wentz. It worked for us last year....

(04-27-2021, 08:13 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(04-26-2021, 06:10 PM)Bullseye Wrote: We know we end the regular season against Atlanta.

Carson Wentz. It worked for us last year....

I thought of that too.  We've had a lot of success against the Colts over the years.

Add Fanatics to the list, even though they're local..

But, but, but, but there are no endorsement deals for players who play in podunk Cowford they said.

Jacksonville will always be the birth place of all 6 of my kids. The rest of the country has no clue about the area. It is easy to be blah on downtown, but going to and leaving the stadium has been easy as heck.

Going to Jerry World here in DFW is a darn pilmigrage and commitment to being in your car all day. I prefer getting back to the beach or the rest of my day.

So good on TL for all these deals. I really hope we are turning the corner.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2021, 02:59 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Dude's going to struggle to get national deals .... Lol

Gatorade
Adidas
Fanatics

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/30/trevor-l...ights.html

.... dang, I was kind of hoping to see him on the Doc Toney and Keith Pearson commercials Smile

(05-03-2021, 02:58 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Dude's going to struggle to get national deals .... Lol

Gatorade
Adidas
Fanatics

.... dang, I was kind of hoping to see him on the Doc Toney and Keith Pearson commercials Smile

I was hoping for Bonded Jewelry and Pawn.

(05-03-2021, 03:05 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(05-03-2021, 02:58 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Dude's going to struggle to get national deals .... Lol

Gatorade
Adidas
Fanatics

I was hoping for Bonded Jewelry and Pawn.

OMG ...... too funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ4EKreNhbY

Who cares?  I mean I'm happy for him being able to make as much money as possible, but it really means nothing when it comes to the team.  The guy has yet to practice or play a single down in the NFL.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(05-03-2021, 03:50 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Who cares?  I mean I'm happy for him being able to make as much money as possible, but it really means nothing when it comes to the team.  The guy has yet to practice or play a single down in the NFL.

Of course it is of no import when it comes to the team.

Sometimes it's just fun to stick it to the media, even if it's just amongst ourselves.