Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Southern Border

I just don't get the media silence on the disaster at our southern border.  Nobody is "crying" about "kids in cages" while they have illegals almost stacked like cord-wood in the detention centers migration facilities.  Nobody knows that the illegal aliens are being put on buses and planes with an "ID" that consists of a piece of paper with information that they gave to CBP personnel.  Those buses and planes are going to every part of our country.  Another question is why are they being sent to other places within the country without a "Notice to Appear" in court concerning their immigration and "asylum" status?

Who is paying for these bus tickets and airline tickets?  Why?

Finally, who is going to pay to feed, clothe, house, educate etc. these people once they reach their final destination?

Meanwhile our CBP personnel are having to be "caretakers" rather than the law enforcement officers that they are, so the flow of drugs coming into the country is pretty much open.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Maybe they can take some of these vacant restaurants jobs perfectly healthy Americans refuse to take because unemployment pays them more.

Turn off welfare change the tax code to consumption sales tax and issue work visas immigration is fixed
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Remember 'AOC - Drama Queen' while Trump was in office?

Apparently she doesn't travel south anymore. 

[Image: _aoc-border.jpg]

90 days since commie-la harris was tasked with solving the issue on the southern border.  So far all she has done is travel to central America and claim that the surge on the border is due to "climate change".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(06-22-2021, 06:59 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: 90 days since commie-la harris was tasked with solving the issue on the southern border.  So far all she has done is travel to central America and claim that the surge on the border is due to "climate change".

Yep, the American government changed the climate on illegal immigration in this Country.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

So it took Trump planning a visit to the border for one of the most God-awful humans on the planet in Kamala Harris to finally announce a visit.

Guess that is one way to make it happen.

(06-23-2021, 02:58 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So it took Trump planning a visit to the border for one of the most God-awful humans on the planet in Kamala Harris to finally announce a visit.

Guess that is one way to make it happen.

The sad thing is that commie-la Harris is going to a part of the border that isn't as bad for a photo op.  That way she can say "see, no crisis at the border"!  Then she will cackle like she normally does and tell us how global warming climate change is driving illegal immigrants aliens to the border.  She will then say that "systemic racism"  and "white supremacy" is what drives people to believe that there is a problem at the southern border.

The other sad thing is that the media (both MSM and social) will just parrot what she says.

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2021, 05:35 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(06-22-2021, 06:59 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: 90 days since commie-la harris was tasked with solving the issue on the southern border. 

Whereas Trump had 4 years to solve it and failed to get Mexico pay for the border wall.  Broken campaign promises but it sure was entertaining.

(06-23-2021, 02:58 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So it took Trump planning a visit to the border for one of the most God-awful humans on the planet in Kamala Harris to finally announce a visit.

Are you insinuating they are having a fling?  I kind of pegged Trump as an AOC type of guy.  She's young, somewhat hot, and speaks with an accent --- pretty much checks all of the boxes the Trumpster looks for in fling (although, young and hot were usually enough for him)

(06-23-2021, 05:31 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 06:59 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: 90 days since commie-la harris was tasked with solving the issue on the southern border. 

Whereas Trump had 4 years to solve it and failed to get Mexico pay for the border wall.  Broken campaign promises but it sure was entertaining.

Are you insinuating they are having a fling?  I kind of pegged Trump as an AOC type of guy.  She's young, somewhat hot, and speaks with an accent --- pretty much checks all of the boxes the Trumpster looks for in fling (although, young and hot were usually enough for him)

President Trump had a policy in place that didn't cause what we are seeing now.  Of course you liberals that watch NBC would never see what exactly is going on.  There is a reason why the great state of Texas is taking it upon themselves to restart construction on the wall.

As far as your misguided comments regarding AOC, the only "accent" that she speaks with is a "New York" accent.  I could be wrong, but I'm willing to bet that she has never been to Puerto Rico and has probably never met her abuela (grandmother) that she was whining about.  She probably doesn't even speak the language of her heritage.

https://twitter.com/JohnCornyn/status/14...3D78445128

(06-24-2021, 09:07 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: https://twitter.com/JohnCornyn/status/14...3D78445128

She's heading off the potential crisis in El Paso !! Great pro-active strategy.  

Next stops:  Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Tucson, and Phoenix

(This post was last modified: 06-25-2021, 02:25 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Now that Kamala fixed the crisis at the border, what does she move on to next?

[Image: 20210625-142507.jpg]

“The reality of it is that we have to deal with causes, and we have to deal with the effects”

I’m pretty sure the cause is her and Biden saying “come to America, the border is back open for business!” And the effect is that everyone took them up on it. Now someone pay me the big bucks for figuring out the crisis at the border. Rolleyes
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(06-25-2021, 02:44 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: “The reality of it is that we have to deal with causes, and we have to deal with the effects”

I’m pretty sure the cause is her and Biden saying “come to America, the border is back open for business!” And the effect is that everyone took them up on it. Now someone pay me the big bucks for figuring out the crisis at the border. Rolleyes

Such a clear attack on Trump.. pathetic. 

Their messiah caused this crisis yet they blame the only person who tried to clean it up.

(This post was last modified: 06-25-2021, 03:07 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(06-25-2021, 02:44 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: “The reality of it is that we have to deal with causes, and we have to deal with the effects”

I don't watch much politics these days as the meme stocks are much more exciting, but do you have the source (or video) of this actual quoted statement by Biden.   I find it hard to believe he actually made this quoted statement and if he did then shame on him.

Now that we brought baseball into the mix, is this crossing borders or is this crossing boundaries.  Also, since when did boundaries have an "a" in it.

[Image: sergio-romo-usatsi.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 06-25-2021, 03:18 PM by The Drifter.)

A mine field at the Rio Grand and a little Live Fire exercises would solve the problem.......
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Commie-la harris only went to the border today for two reasons.

1.  The DNC wanted to make sure that she "went to the border" before President Trump.

2.  Derek Chauvin gets sentenced today so of course that's what the liberal media is breathlessly reporting right now.  Not much news regarding her photo-op visit to Texas in an area that isn't as much of a problem.

I think she stayed away from the actual crises hot zone because she knew she wouldn't be welcomed there by it's citizens. She probably would have gotten that Guatemala Greeting..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(06-26-2021, 04:54 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I think she stayed away from the actual crises hot zone because she knew she wouldn't be welcomed there by it's citizens. She probably would have gotten that Guatemala Greeting..

Not to mention they don’t want visual evidence of her at the [BLEEP] show that’s the border right now. Not a good look for her.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???