Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New favorite mock from Daniel Jeremiah

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2021, 09:55 PM by Upper.)

DJ just posted his final mock and whew boy I hope he is right.

https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jeremiah...up-for-qbs

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Trading Cam Robinson to draft Cam Robinson.

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2021, 10:10 PM by Bullseye.)

(04-28-2021, 09:54 PM)Upper Wrote: DJ just posted his final mock and whew boy I hope he is right.

I would be very happy with this day 1.

(04-28-2021, 10:04 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Trading Cam Robinson to draft Cam Robinson.

No.  Better pass protector than Cam.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Yea it was on NFLN tonight from 5-6pm pacific time. Was a good watch. I don't see how any of us could be upset about our 1st round there.

And Barmore is there for the taking at 33. That would be a great start to the draft

I'm not sure I would trade Cam, though. TBH, I'm not sure we COULD trade Cam, considering he is on the franchise tag. But under those circumstances, I'm not sure I would trade Cam because we'd still need the OL depth. We'd still need the swing tackle. If you told me we'd subsequently draft another T in the mid rounds, or signed a Dennis Kelly after the draft, then I might be more receptive.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2021, 11:03 PM by Dimson.)

(04-28-2021, 09:54 PM)Upper Wrote: DJ just posted his final mock and whew boy I hope he is right.

Would be pretty sweet. Would rather have Jenkins, but I would settle for Darishaw.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2021, 09:26 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

This would be the best possible scenario. I just don't see it happening. We'd need a miracle for Darrisaw to slide to #25.

(04-28-2021, 10:04 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Trading Cam Robinson to draft Cam Robinson.

You've obviously never seen Darrisaw play. He has much quicker feet and much better technique than Robinson. It isn't even a contest.

(04-28-2021, 10:34 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I'm not sure I would trade Cam, though.  TBH, I'm not sure we COULD trade Cam, considering he is on the franchise tag.  But under those circumstances, I'm not sure I would trade Cam because we'd still need the OL depth.  We'd still need the swing tackle.  If you told me we'd subsequently draft another T in the mid rounds, or signed a Dennis Kelly after the draft, then I might be more receptive.

I'd either pull the tag and let him walk or even better, I'd move Robinson to RT and make Taylor the Swing Tackle. We'd be upgrading two positions that way.

(04-29-2021, 09:22 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: This would be the best possible scenario. I just don't see it happening. We'd need a miracle for Darrisaw to slide to #25.

You've obviously never seen Darrisaw play. He has much quicker feet and much better technique than Robinson. It isn't even a contest.

(04-28-2021, 10:34 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I'm not sure I would trade Cam, though.  TBH, I'm not sure we COULD trade Cam, considering he is on the franchise tag.  But under those circumstances, I'm not sure I would trade Cam because we'd still need the OL depth.  We'd still need the swing tackle.  If you told me we'd subsequently draft another T in the mid rounds, or signed a Dennis Kelly after the draft, then I might be more receptive.

I'd either pull the tag and let him walk or even better, I'd move Robinson to RT and make Taylor the Swing Tackle. We'd be upgrading two positions that way.

I don't think we can pull the tag after he signed it.

(04-29-2021, 10:10 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 09:22 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: This would be the best possible scenario. I just don't see it happening. We'd need a miracle for Darrisaw to slide to #25.

I don't think we can pull the tag after he signed it.

I didn't realize he signed it. I should've known. He knew no one else was gonna be stupid enough to give him that much money, so he probably signed it as soon as possible before they changed their mind. It doesn't matter though. I still prefer moving him to RT and sitting Taylor on the bench where he belongs.

I love this mock.  Christian Darrisaw would be a dream at #25.  The draft also still have Trevon Moehrig available for us to take at #33.  If we could get Pat Freiermuth at #45 and a good edge falls to us at #65, this is pretty much my ideal draft.

(04-28-2021, 10:34 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: And Barmore is there for the taking at 33.  That would be a great start to the draft

I'd say there is a very slight chance he drops to 25. If he does, this pick would be a no-brainer. Barmore dropping to 33 is a greater than 50-50 chance. Like you said, getting Lawrence, Darrisaw and Barmore would be an amazing start. Throw in Freirmuth at 45 and Dynami Brown at 65 and the grade is already A+ before adding rounds 4-7. Free agency focused on defense so I hope the majority of the draft class is on offense with the exception of Barmore, an edge rusher and a safety on day 3.

(04-29-2021, 06:05 PM)jaglou53 Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 10:34 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: And Barmore is there for the taking at 33.  That would be a great start to the draft

I'd say there is a very slight chance he drops to 25. If he does, this pick would be a no-brainer. Barmore dropping to 33 is a greater than 50-50 chance. Like you said, getting Lawrence, Darrisaw and Barmore would be an amazing start. Throw in Freirmuth at 45 and Dynami Brown at 65 and the grade is already A+ before adding rounds 4-7. Free agency focused on defense so I hope the majority of the draft class is on offense with the exception of Barmore, an edge rusher and a safety on day 3.

I dont think that Barmore dropping to 33 is a greater that 50-50 chance but it would be a steal imo