Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Draft Day Discussion Thread***

(04-29-2021, 04:52 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: Tell me Mina Kimes is not drunk at 01:28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOLiqwtNe7A

She's a Bears fan. If I knew Andy Dalton was gonna be my starting QB and I had no chance to trade up and get Lawrence, Wilson or Jones, I'd be drunk in the middle of the afternoon too. LOL.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2021, 05:00 PM by mal234.)

(04-29-2021, 04:47 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 04:44 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: Nightmare Scenario: Rodgers for Watson.  Then we face Aaron Rodgers twice a year.

I know the Packers are stupid, but I don't see them sending Rodgers to Houston straight up for a guy facing 22 sexual assault accusations.

(04-29-2021, 04:48 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 04:44 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: Nightmare Scenario: Rodgers for Watson.  Then we face Aaron Rodgers twice a year.

I thought about that...and I don't think such a trade would happen.

Green bay was not among the teams Watson listed as an acceptable destination.

Besides, there's no talent in Houston.  Rodgers would be in a worse situation in Houston than he would be in Green Bay.  It would drive him into an early retirement.

Speaking of Houston, things have been really quiet from their end lately. They have definitely been one of the quietest (if not quietest) teams regarding news surrounding the draft. I definitely think that is largely due to the legal trouble that Deshaun is in. I don't think that the Jags have to worry about them doing a trade regarding Deshaun for Aaron. I don't think they will really do much of anything with Deshaun until his legal situation is resolved one way or the other. I did read some reports that teams like the Niners are "monitoring" the Texans/Deshaun situation. But at this point I don't really think any team tries to make a move to trade for him. Though, I do wonder what other moves the Texans will end up making during the draft.

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2021, 05:01 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(04-29-2021, 04:58 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Fixin to be Jordan Love's team..

Life will be even more miserable in Green Bay than it already is. If they trade him and Love is the new starting QB, the fans may burn down the stadium!

(04-29-2021, 04:58 PM)mal234 Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 04:47 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I know the Packers are stupid, but I don't see them sending Rodgers to Houston straight up for a guy facing 22 sexual assault accusations.

(04-29-2021, 04:48 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I thought about that...and I don't think such a trade would happen.

Besides, there's no talent in Houston.  Rodgers would be in a worse situation in Houston than he would be in Green Bay.  It would drive him into an early retirement.

Speaking of Houston, things have been really quiet from their end lately. They have definitely been one of the quietest (if not quietest) teams regarding news surrounding the draft. I definitely think that is largely due to the legal trouble that Deshaun is in. I don't think that the Jags have to worry about them doing a trade regarding Deshaun for Aaron. I don't think they will really do much of anything with Deshaun until his legal situation is resolved one way or the other. I did read some reports that teams like the Niners are "monitoring" the Texans/Deshaun situation. But at this point I don't really think any team tries to make a move to trade for him. Though, I do wonder what other moves they will end up making in the draft.

They've been quiet, because their first draft selection isn't until late tomorrow. They will basically be getting table scraps.

(04-29-2021, 04:52 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: Tell me Mina Kimes is not drunk at 01:28

I wonder if more cannabis induced...

(04-29-2021, 04:59 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 04:58 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Fixin to be Jordan Love's team..

Life will be even more miserable in Green Bay than it already is. If they trade him and Love is the new starting QB, the fans may burn down the stadium!

(04-29-2021, 04:58 PM)mal234 Wrote: Speaking of Houston, things have been really quiet from their end lately. They have definitely been one of the quietest (if not quietest) teams regarding news surrounding the draft. I definitely think that is largely due to the legal trouble that Deshaun is in. I don't think that the Jags have to worry about them doing a trade regarding Deshaun for Aaron. I don't think they will really do much of anything with Deshaun until his legal situation is resolved one way or the other. I did read some reports that teams like the Niners are "monitoring" the Texans/Deshaun situation. But at this point I don't really think any team tries to make a move to trade for him. Though, I do wonder what other moves they will end up making in the draft.

They've been quiet, because their first draft selection isn't until late tomorrow. They will basically be getting table scraps.

Very true. Man, that team has completely imploded.
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

(04-29-2021, 05:05 PM)Sibelius Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 04:59 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Life will be even more miserable in Green Bay than it already is. If they trade him and Love is the new starting QB, the fans may burn down the stadium!

Very true. Man, that team has completely imploded.

Bad ownership, bad decisions and bad management.

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2021, 05:11 PM by Bullseye.)

(04-29-2021, 04:58 PM)mal234 Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 04:47 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I know the Packers are stupid, but I don't see them sending Rodgers to Houston straight up for a guy facing 22 sexual assault accusations.

(04-29-2021, 04:48 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I thought about that...and I don't think such a trade would happen.

Speaking of Houston, things have been really quiet from their end lately. They have definitely been one of the quietest (if not quietest) teams regarding news surrounding the draft. I definitely think that is largely due to the legal trouble that Deshaun is in. I don't think that the Jags have to worry about them doing a trade regarding Deshaun for Aaron. I don't think they will really do much of anything with Deshaun until his legal situation is resolved one way or the other. I did read some reports that teams like the Niners are "monitoring" the Texans/Deshaun situation. But at this point I don't really think any team tries to make a move to trade for him. Though, I do wonder what other moves the Texans will end up making in the draft.

On top of the Watson issues, they have no picks until the 3rd round due to some disastrous trades-other than the Hopkins trade.  Those trades have resulted in a talent and draft pick drain leading to last year's 4-12 record and continuing on to this weekend.  I expect the Texans to suck for a while.

(04-29-2021, 05:05 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:

I wonder if more cannabis induced...
Not sure if drunk or stoned.

Looks more to me like she had a rough night last night and hasn't fully recovered.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(04-29-2021, 05:08 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 04:58 PM)mal234 Wrote: Speaking of Houston, things have been really quiet from their end lately. They have definitely been one of the quietest (if not quietest) teams regarding news surrounding the draft. I definitely think that is largely due to the legal trouble that Deshaun is in. I don't think that the Jags have to worry about them doing a trade regarding Deshaun for Aaron. I don't think they will really do much of anything with Deshaun until his legal situation is resolved one way or the other. I did read some reports that teams like the Niners are "monitoring" the Texans/Deshaun situation. But at this point I don't really think any team tries to make a move to trade for him. Though, I do wonder what other moves the Texans will end up making in the draft.

On top of the Watson issues, they have no picks until the 3rd round due to some disastrous trades-other than the Hopkins trade.  Those trades have resulted in a talent and draft pick drain leading to last year's 4-12 record and continuing on to this weekend.  I expect the Texans to suck for a while.

(04-29-2021, 05:05 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: I wonder if more cannabis induced...

Looks more to me like she had a rough night last night and hasn't fully recovered.

Sorry about that.  She wanted to get freaky.   Blush

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Is 1010 not broadcasting draft coverage online? All I'm getting is a [BLEEP] fishing show!

Yall try not to spoil picks this year for the guys watching it on tv

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2021, 06:49 PM by Bullseye.)

(04-29-2021, 05:57 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 05:08 PM)Bullseye Wrote: On top of the Watson issues, they have no picks until the 3rd round due to some disastrous trades-other than the Hopkins trade.  Those trades have resulted in a talent and draft pick drain leading to last year's 4-12 record and continuing on to this weekend.  I expect the Texans to suck for a while.

Sorry about that.  She wanted to get freaky.   Blush

Laughing

(04-29-2021, 06:16 PM)staropramen Wrote: Is 1010 not broadcasting draft coverage online? All I'm getting is a [BLEEP] fishing show!

Are you listening to the 1010 AM feed or the 92.5 fm feed?

Try he FM feed.

Stay Classy San Diego

1 hour, where is Rodgers getting traded? Lol
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

One hour left!!!!

Hmmmm

Aaron Rodgers to NE?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Everyone grow out their Trevor Lawrence hair?

(04-29-2021, 07:15 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: Everyone grow out their Trevor Lawrence hair?

Too much work!  Mine would look more like Rob Ryan's.  :-)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(04-29-2021, 07:15 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: Everyone grow out their Trevor Lawrence hair?

I would look like Benjamin Franklin so, no.

(04-29-2021, 07:01 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Hmmmm

Aaron Rodgers to NE?

I don't want to think about that.

It crossed my mind....but I didn't want to think about it.