Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tim Tebow- Jags new TE (merged)

Tebow haters after he makes a play:

[Image: jv5jvUP.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope they keep him on the final roster and put him on the field a few times just so he can show once again how much of a joke he is as a player.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

How many players are inactive during each game?
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Time to change the thread title to “Tebow current Jags TE”.

I just can't get past the name Beathard.

(05-20-2021, 02:54 PM)Ronster Wrote: How many players are inactive during each game?

I believe 5 players are inactive each game.

(05-20-2021, 01:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Watch this all just be a ploy to help lure Hard Knocks to Jax..

Jaguars are not eligible this year.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(05-20-2021, 02:58 PM)HolsterHusto Wrote: Time to change the thread title to “Tebow current Jags TE”.

Fixed

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2021, 04:25 PM by CanDoBetter.)

(05-20-2021, 04:12 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 01:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Watch this all just be a ploy to help lure Hard Knocks to Jax..

Jaguars are not eligible this year.

All teams are eligible. Some teams can't be forced and Jaguars is one of those teams
I'd guess Khan would like it but Meyer wouldn't. Right now it would be the best choice for HBO(in my own egoistical view) but I wonder if they really want Jaguars or if some other team is more interesting to the majority of NFL fans. I'm sure they'd love to be at Jerry's Place or some other big market team.

(05-20-2021, 04:04 PM)jaglou53 Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 02:54 PM)Ronster Wrote: How many players are inactive during each game?

I believe 5 players are inactive each game.

Exactly, and if Tebow is going to be good for the team, then what does it hurt to have him on there? At first I was against this move, but the outrage by the media and taking a second look, I don't think its such a bad move.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(05-20-2021, 04:24 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 04:12 PM)Dimson Wrote: Jaguars are not eligible this year.

All teams are eligible. Some teams can't be forced and Jaguars is one of those teams
I'd guess Khan would like it but Meyer wouldn't. Right now it would be the best choice for HBO(in my own egoistical view) but I wonder if they really want Jaguars or if some other team is more interesting to the majority of NFL fans. I'm sure they'd love to be at Jerry's Place or some other big market team.

Why do people think Meyer doesn't want attention and would be making decisions based on trying to win? A few times a week it seems like he turns into Mr Hyde and wants to torpedo his own efforts at success.

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2021, 04:53 PM by Jagwired.)

Now a warning for "sexual inuendo". Buwwhhaaahhaaa!! From flsportsgod. Imagine that. Buuwhhaahha!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2021, 04:54 PM by TLawIsEnforced.)

I was hoping that TLaw was going to have at least a decent career but with all that Urban and Co. have done, looking like TLaw gonna be a bust of Ryan leaf level ...,my username is screwed....

(05-20-2021, 04:53 PM)TLawIsEnforced Wrote: I was hoping that TLaw was going to have at least a decent career but with all that Urban and Co. have done, looking like TLaw gonna be a bust of Ryan leaf level ...,y username is screwed....

Wow.  This is pretty dumb.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(05-20-2021, 04:54 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 04:53 PM)TLawIsEnforced Wrote: I was hoping that TLaw was going to have at least a decent career but with all that Urban and Co. have done, looking like TLaw gonna be a bust of Ryan leaf level ...,my username is screwed....

Wow.  This is pretty dumb.

#BecauseJaguars that is what it all amounts too....

(05-20-2021, 04:55 PM)TLawIsEnforced Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 04:54 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Wow.  This is pretty dumb.

#BecauseJaguars that is what it all amounts too....

...as was this.

(05-20-2021, 12:02 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Tebow's jersey is now featured on the shop next to Lawrence and Etienne.  You can't make this [BLEEP] up, lol.

Yeah, he's up there being featured with the rest of Urban's guys. No James Robinson who had a terrific season last year. Not Josh Allen, or DJ Chark. But Tim who has been out of the league for several years. 

NFL Update on Twitter: "#Jaguars aren’t wasting time. This is what you get when you go on the team shop. https://t.co/pHaC3KZpUz" / Twitter

Granted, I have seen people say they are going to get them a Tebow jersey, the Jags are probably hoping to make some decent sales off of it.

Seriously, I want any of you who are cool with this to imagine ANY athlete ever--make it the GOAT in their sport if you want. Now imagine they walk away for 8 years and then rejoin a team while making a position change to a position they have never played.

You would laugh at the idea. Everyone would. This is ludicrous.

(05-20-2021, 05:08 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Seriously, I want any of you who are cool with this to imagine ANY athlete ever--make it the GOAT in their sport if you want.  Now imagine they walk away for 8 years and then rejoin a team while making a position change to a position they have never played.

You would laugh at the idea.  Everyone would.  This is ludicrous.

But, the Jags are going to make some money off of this. Its a good business decision. It makes sense and it won't hurt the team.

(05-20-2021, 05:11 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 05:08 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Seriously, I want any of you who are cool with this to imagine ANY athlete ever--make it the GOAT in their sport if you want.  Now imagine they walk away for 8 years and then rejoin a team while making a position change to a position they have never played.

You would laugh at the idea.  Everyone would.  This is ludicrous.

But, the Jags are going to make some money off of this. Its a good business decision. It makes sense and it won't hurt the team.

It's a farce.  It's not what roster positions are for.