Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Andre Cisco - Rd3, Pick 65

With the 65th pick in the third round, our Jags select Andre Cisco, Safety, Syracuse

Good pick, I would have liked Nasirildeen/Ford but I'm a nobody.

Thoughts?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Now we finally have a true FS ball hawk. Thank goodness.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

He gets a lot of interceptions. Raw prospect with high upside.

Another torn ACL guy. Baalke loves him some injured players.

I like it! A miracle

(04-30-2021, 09:40 PM)rfc17 Wrote: Another torn ACL guy.  Baalke loves him some injured players.

In Baalke we trust!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Acl recovery is nothing these days

They act like it's the 1970s and you're done
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

I hope he can become our own Antoine Winfield Jr.

Some people act like the doctor from Cannonball Run is still operating on torn ACLs these days.

#4 safety on Bucky Brooks top 5 list, with Bucky describing him as the best ballhawk in the draft.

#1 safety on Chris Simms list
Campbell #2 CB on Simms list

Dude hits like a sledge..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

13 Ints in 24 games. Crazy

I'm good with this one if the medical is good.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-30-2021, 09:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Some people act like the doctor from Cannonball Run is still operating on torn ACLs these days.

LOL .... Dr. Nikolas Van Helsing, professor of proctology ....... and other related tendencies. 

Fine pick at 65 though.

I said prior to the pick that I would have gone with Ossai, but I like Cisco.  It's both a need and decent value.

I just saw that CBSSports rated it an A+:

"Elite-level range and instincts from the deep middle. Insane ball skills and has an NFL safety body. Good run defender too in the box. Had he not tore his ACL, he would've gone much earlier. Big need filled."

(04-30-2021, 09:49 PM)JNev Wrote: #1 safety on Chris Simms list
Campbell #2 CB on Simms list

Chris Simms also had Zac Wilson over Trevor.  The dude isn't one you should listen to.

This is a tough one for me. Probably the best pure single high safety prospect in the class, but he give up as many huge plays as he takes...which is a whole lot admittedly. Given some time it's a solid gamble at 65 but kinda disappointed that they didn't go for a more bankable player like McNeil, Ossai, Meinerz, etc.