Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Round 5 TE Luke Farrell

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2021, 02:40 PM by JagFanatic24.)

Ohio State

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Finally a TE. Not much production.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(05-01-2021, 02:39 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Ohio State

https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...17958?s=19

Homerish..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(05-01-2021, 02:41 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 02:39 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Ohio State

https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...17958?s=19

Saw where he was one of the best blocking TE and he can catch.
Low production could mean he excels at blocking.

Tebow incoming
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

I like the pick. I probably would have taken Jordan but still, Luke Farrell was an excellent pick for this round.
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

Another TE whose strength is blocking? I'm feeling like this team is going to run the ball a lot. I didn't pay much attention to Ohio State Urban, but Gator Urban's offenses ran quite a bit more than they passed.

(05-01-2021, 02:46 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Tebow incoming

Hopefully that means Ronster and OLinematters is outgoing.. 

Talk about being on a never ending menstrual cycle lolol

(05-01-2021, 02:55 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 02:46 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Tebow incoming

Hopefully that means Ronster and OLinematters is outgoing.. 

Why? I have nothing against Tebow. I think it's funny that people are freaking out over the guy possibly getting a tryout. Besides, you'd miss me. You know it.

(05-01-2021, 02:59 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 02:55 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Hopefully that means Ronster and OLinematters is outgoing.. 

Why? I have nothing against Tebow. I think it's funny that people are freaking out over the guy possibly getting a tryout. Besides, you'd miss me. You know it.

Yeah.. i probably would.. 

I wouldn't miss Ronster though.. That dude’s on another level.. Don't get on Ronster's level or i'll give you an F- grade too..

We don't need no stink'n TE. TLaw going shred it up with WR's. I guess that is the Jags' mentality

(05-01-2021, 03:01 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 02:59 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Why? I have nothing against Tebow. I think it's funny that people are freaking out over the guy possibly getting a tryout. Besides, you'd miss me. You know it.

Yeah.. i probably would.. 

I wouldn't miss Ronster though.. That dude’s on another level.. Don't get on Ronster's level or i'll give you an F- grade too..

I'll try to restrain myself.

I hope we’re still in the hunt for one, whether it be a trade or bringing back Eifert for a year.

Urban said we need a full rebuild of the TE room and this can’t be his version of that.

I know nothing about him, but I watched his media call, and really liked him for some reason. I’ll be rooting for him.

(05-01-2021, 02:54 PM)scottyg Wrote: Another TE whose strength is blocking?  I'm feeling like this team is going to run the ball a lot.  I didn't pay much attention to Ohio State Urban, but Gator Urban's offenses ran quite a bit more than they passed.

Urban has already said he wants this team to be a run heavy team. We will see if he can make it work.

Has Yeboah been picked? Please tell me he has been picked?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

5 catches for 37 yards in 2020....is this true?

He's not 29, that was a concern.
"There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards." - Ari Gold

Why are guys saying if Tebow gets a tryout. He’s already worked out with the Jaguars.