Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Explain Yourself (Jaguars vs San Diego Score Predictions)

Snowwolf776 had us losing 34-10 and he loves the Jaguars. Some times real fans state the truth even when it hurts. Everyone that talks smack to snowie should show the man some respect today. He's spot on when it comes to spotting a Snickers in the teal litter box. :thumbsup:

Everyone else listed below... please.. elaborate on your incorrect predictions.... let us know what was going on in your head when you made that statement?

Jagwired "42-10Jags in a blowout. Boom!"

Superfan32 "35-17 Jags"

NYC4jags "Jags 31  bolts 24"

Jagsfan32277 "Jags come out on fire, 52-24"

Predator_NFLFans "Jags 28  Chargers 24"

Dakota "Jags 2  Chargers 0"

Perkolater "31-21 Jags"

navyguy "35-34...we win on a missed PAT"

No 1 jags fan in Columbus "24-14 Jags.."

tealfootball "Jaguars 38  Chargers 24"

Hurricane!!! "Jags 30  Chargers 24"

JAXsonVIL "27-17 Jags"

J-Mizzal "31-10 Jags"

Jessepeck1213 "38-13 Jaygwires"

Jaglou53 "Jaguars 27  Chargers 24"

ThatsGoodJaguars "35-31 Jags"

astrorenegade "Jags 30  Chargers 21"

Sosa "Chargers suck, 33-14 Jags"

jagzfanfromiowa "Jags 38  Chargers 27"

DarloJAG84 "31-27 Jags"

Treestone Ice "35-27 Jags"

Captain Uberpants "31-28 Jags"

BritishJag "Jags 31  Chargers 24"

myteamcanbeatyourteam "24-10 Jags"

Luigi "30-24 Jags"

Go_Jags3228 "30 to 14 Jags, Rivers loves to talk, so does Ramsey, so he tries to pick on him but Ramsey wins with two picks and one for a TD"

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

lolol, I'm ashamed of myself

Snowie has been on point so far. He also has the Jags going 2-14 on the season, so I sure HOPE he is wrong but who knows with Gussy and his defense that can't cover a simple DRAG ROUTE!

Those were the teal drinkers.

Because of how entertaining the Packers game was, I was expecting the rebirth of the Cardiac Cats. Instead, we got the mentally handicapped Cats. I honestly didn't think the Chargers were that much more talented than us (actually I felt we were more talented), but they definitely crapped the bed.

Don't know why you wasted your time on this thread, but to each his own. Of course I predicted a win. I'm tired of the blowouts, and I thought we were passed this stage. With Gus, we might never get out of it. If it makes you feel better, I have lost faith.
No commercial messages in sigs

Dave is a rich man with time to spare. Snowie gets an invite to the next ice cream bash in Bradley Barn. I never predict scores, not smart enough. But I can tell you I failed miserably in my profootball pickem. 5/15, ouchie. From 13/16 last week.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

I think we should spend hours and days dissecting my score prediction. I think it will make everyone feel much better.

Let's have at it everyone.  

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:I think we should spend hours and days dissecting my score prediction. I think it will make everyone feel much better.

Let's have at it everyone.

A bases loaded double..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

What?  I was close.  Take away those three turnovers, put a completely different defense on the field, and magically make Blake play like a third year guy instead of a rookie and I'd have been spot on!!

:teehee:

why wasn't my prediction included?

Didnt know Gus wouldnt play Jack and put Poz one on one with the Chargers best WR

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Badger, I got cramps in my fingers and had to stop. I will include you next week. Sorry, you were only off by about 400 pts.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Come on now, can't blame people for being hopeful, plus the Packers were considered to be very good, it turns out their offense isn't as good as advertised and most thought playing them tough at home meant more than it did.  Its easy to forget how hard it is to win on the road, especially with such a long flight.

I plead the 5th
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS