Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trevor is going to wear #16, right?

Asked by the guy who just spent $120 on a Trevor jersey.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

His number just got announced and he wants to wear 18 for Peyton Manning.

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2021, 03:14 PM by JagFanFirst.)

By the way, it won't be delivered until June 10th. You folks who live in NE FL are lucky. You can just walk into Fanatics and buy one.

(05-06-2021, 03:13 PM)Brindle91 Wrote: His number just got announced and he wants to wear 18 for Peyton Manning.

Please don't tell me that.

I’m just messing with you haha, he’ll be wearing 16 won’t he!

Stupidest question ever asked on this board.

(05-06-2021, 03:18 PM)Brindle91 Wrote: I’m just messing with you haha, he’ll be wearing 16 won’t he!

I think you just gave him a mini-stroke. LOL.

(05-06-2021, 03:29 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: Stupidest question ever asked on this board.

Me, before this morning..."let  Trevor choose whatever number he wants, I don't care."
Me, after shelling out $100+ on a #16 Trevor Lawrence jersey...."Hey wait, we're pretty sure #16 will be his number, right?"

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2021, 05:56 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(05-06-2021, 03:29 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: Stupidest question ever asked on this board.

Not even close.  You obviously don't remember the "Would you trade Bortles for JJ Watt" thread back in 2015.  I think that thread evolved into people not even considering a Bortles for Tom Brady trade proposition since we had ~ 15 years of greatness ahead of us.

Trevor wanted #6 but Jake Luton wasn't willing to give it up.

Well basically everything in the store now has 'Lawrence 16' printed on it so I'm thinking so or they are going to have soooo many returns.

you must be new here.

(05-06-2021, 07:54 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Well basically everything in the store now has 'Lawrence 16' printed on it so I'm thinking so or they are going to have soooo many returns.

At least I won't be the only idiot on the block.

Do you guys think we change our uniforms next year or we continue with these?
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

TL16 is a lock.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(05-07-2021, 10:25 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Do you guys think we change our uniforms next year or we continue with these?

Man I would be happy if they finally throw back to the 1990’s during throw back week.

But yes I think they will change the uniform look next year.