Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags Schedule Predictions (MNF, etc.)

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2021, 06:27 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

List your predications related to the Jags schedule

1 Thursday Night game - Jags @ Jets (just hope we don't get the Jags vs Titans traditional Thursday night snoozer).
0 Monday Night games

Opening week - Jags @ Texans
London game - None due to Covid-19 (International travel still a risk)

Opening Week Thursday Night Feature Game - Cowboys @ Bucs
Thanksgiving Night Game - Bills @ Bucs

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

SNF EVERY FREAKING WEEK!!!

I’ll keep my 100 pm on sundays open. I think aside from the TNF vs tacks, we may get a prime time against the Jets or possibly another team. So 2 prime times is my guess

I think they get 1 MNF game and of course the TNF game.. I think it also depends on maybe the first half of the season, if they play well enough, they could flex their way into a SNF game..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(05-10-2021, 06:27 PM)Jags Wrote: SNF EVERY FREAKING WEEK!!!

I’ll keep my 100 pm on sundays open.  I think aside from the TNF vs tacks, we may get a prime time against the Jets or possibly another team.  So 2 prime times is my guess

That would make sense (2 games) but they'd likely need to come in the first 8 weeks because the NFL doesn't want to risk putting a 2-7 team on primetime so they crappy teams are usually scheduled early to get them out of the way.  Not saying we're going to be 2-7 but it is a risk to the NFL to give us a Nov or Dec primetime game.

Expecting the usual TNF vs the Ti*ans. Think we may sneak an early SNF game with the Lawrence #1 pick angle. We have a few good opponents so could work.

With regards London, the NFL have said there will be 4 games but nothing else after that. Atlanta and Denver I think have said they are playing London games and i think we have Atlanta at some point. Also not sure if they still want 2 games in London again. 

Surely Lawrence and new HC should help ticket sales.

(05-10-2021, 06:54 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:27 PM)Jags Wrote: SNF EVERY FREAKING WEEK!!!

I’ll keep my 100 pm on sundays open.  I think aside from the TNF vs tacks, we may get a prime time against the Jets or possibly another team.  So 2 prime times is my guess

That would make sense (2 games) but they'd likely need to come in the first 8 weeks because the NFL doesn't want to risk putting a 2-7 team on primetime so they crappy teams are usually scheduled early to get them out of the way.  Not saying we're going to be 2-7 but it is a risk to the NFL to give us a Nov or Dec primetime game.
I’d agree with that.  Depends on when we play the Jets, I guess, in that scenario.   Too late in the season and it could be flexed out.

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2021, 07:31 PM by SamusAranX.)

I think we may be shocked and get an early season Sunday night game. They won’t do late season as we are all but guaranteed to not be in playoff contention. And if we are by some miracle, we can get flexed in.

One SNF.
One TNF
Two afternoon prime slots.
Rest 1 PM minus flex potential late season

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2021, 10:02 PM by JagsFanClubOfMD.)

I have a strange feeling that the 2nd half of the week one MNF double header is going to be Jaguars @ Rams.

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2021, 07:51 PM by rpr52121.)

(05-10-2021, 07:29 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I think we may be shocked and get an early season Sunday night game. They won’t do late season as we are all but guaranteed to not be in playoff contention. And if we are by some miracle, we can get flexed in.

One SNF.
One TNF
Two afternoon prime slots.
Rest 1 PM minus flex potential late season

I think this. I also think it will be the Bengals, Arizona, Jets, and Dolphins to promote up and coming young QBs.

Jets v. Jags MNF or SNF
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2021, 08:52 PM by ChrisJagBoy.)

TNF against titans
MNF against jets/pats
SNF Jets/pats

rookie QB battles are fun.

I'd love a Sunday/monday night opener vs the Jets. Wilson vs Lawrence Debut would be so much fun.

(05-10-2021, 08:56 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: I'd love a Sunday/monday night opener vs the Jets. Wilson vs Lawrence Debut would be so much fun.

Also think we'd win that game, another good 1 I saw earlier was Rams/Jags MNF. Would be fun to watch but that would be a helluva welcome to the NFL moment for Lawrence.

(05-10-2021, 07:48 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: I have a strange feeling that the 2nd half of the week one MNF double header is going  to be Jaguars @ Rams.

Doubt it.  I think that game is usually reserved for two west coast teams or at the very least won’t feature a market on the east coast because of the exceptionally late start time.

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2021, 02:23 PM by Bullseye.)

(05-10-2021, 06:25 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: List your predications related to the Jags schedule

1 Thursday Night game - Jags @ Jets (just hope we don't get the Jags vs Titans traditional Thursday night snoozer).
0 Monday Night games

Opening week - Jags @ Texans
London game - None due to Covid-19 (International travel still a risk)

Opening Week Thursday Night Feature Game - Cowboys @ Bucs
Thanksgiving Night Game - Bills @ Bucs

I wouldn't mind the Jags-Titans Thursday night game if it means now that we have Trevor Lawrence, we torch their secondary into oblivion. and beat them instead of Henry rushing for 200, including another 90+ yard run.

(05-10-2021, 07:01 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Expecting the usual TNF vs the Ti*ans. Think we may sneak an early SNF game with the Lawrence #1 pick angle. We have a few good opponents so could work.

With regards London, the NFL have said there will be 4 games but nothing else after that. Atlanta and Denver I think have said they are playing London games and i think we have Atlanta at some point. Also not sure if they still want 2 games in London again. 

Surely Lawrence and new HC should help ticket sales.

I don't think we get a SNF game until next year, unless somehow TL and the team as a whole exceeds expectations and then contends for a playoff spot this year and is flexed into the SNF slot late.

Otherwise, the networks take a wait and see approach to this team.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Just saw a blurb that a home game will be in London...
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(05-11-2021, 02:31 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Just saw a blurb that a home game will be in London...

Yup. Got a news flash because of it.. Only 1 game though..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Thursday night game vs Titans
Monday Night game vs Chargers
Flex Sunday Night game Jets
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

ESPN is pimping the #1 vs #2 pick in their commercials for the schedule release...Should be Prime time in NJ
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

I get a feeling the the 49ers game could be in London. With a lot of the big names retiring, or close to retiring, they need to start marketing the new young up and coming stars. With the Jets game being away, that leaves Trevor v Trey in London. They may push this to be a later season game to increase the chances of Trey Lance supplanting Garoppolo by the time the game comes around.
"Knowledge is power, guard it well."